Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale....

patkris
Dog Kichi

May 10, 2005, 9:48 AM

Post #1 of 12 (757 views)
Shortcut
ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale.... Can't Post

Hello all..

i'm a amateur and looking for a healthy and active schnauzer. Any idea of where i can found it? i went to many pet shops but ended up all is sold out. PLEASE help me on tis....

if can price around RM1000 o....Smile

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 11, 2005, 12:50 AM

Post #2 of 12 (741 views)
Shortcut
Re: [patkris] ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale.... [In reply to] Can't Post

did u take a look at the Star newspaper classified.

i've a habit of looking at the page eventhough i'm not intended to buy any dog.

n i alwiz come across lots of schnauzer.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

patkris
Dog Kichi

May 11, 2005, 1:31 AM

Post #3 of 12 (728 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale.... [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks amanda....

it really quiet hard to find a puppies. somemore sometime bought 1, scare that the puppies will dieFrown

anyway...i will go through the way u suggest to me.Wink

thanks..

kenken
Dog Kichi

May 11, 2005, 1:36 AM

Post #4 of 12 (727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [patkris] ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale.... [In reply to] Can't Post

I also got this habit of looking at that section everyday. Smile

patkris
Dog Kichi

May 11, 2005, 1:52 AM

Post #5 of 12 (720 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenken] ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale.... [In reply to] Can't Post

i like 2 ask... which place is save 4 me 2 buy a MS puppies? from breeder o from pet shop?

i heard some of my friend said some pet shop treat puppies like enemy...i hate them....Mad

pity little puppies Frown

anyway...hope some can help me on tis...

robros
K9 Maniac

May 11, 2005, 2:37 AM

Post #6 of 12 (718 views)
Shortcut

Actually, you can get good dogs from pet shops too. Not all pet shops are bad. I got both my rotties from pet shops but that was when I was stationed in Sabah.

Here, I do not know which pet shops are good. Some people say home breeder is better but I know of some friends who got a bad deal from home breeders and their labradors had skin disease and also hip problems. Some of them I was told even show you the dog which are not even the parent.

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

May 11, 2005, 4:49 AM

Post #7 of 12 (715 views)
Shortcut

why dont you give a calle dto MKA ..they can give you a list of MS breeder...then you do a bit of question and see how is the breeder place is like.if it clean and organize chance is they are good breeder lor..
about pet shop is your luck cuz pet shop brought dog from the breeder so sometime they know zero about dog but do some survey and ask around...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

ladee_m
Doggyman

May 11, 2005, 5:24 AM

Post #8 of 12 (711 views)
Shortcut

Ello Smile

U can try checkout the local puppies for sale thread in this forum... the link is here http://www.puppy.com.my/.../gforum.cgi?forum=25; ... u maybe able to get some contact numbers & can try calling them... its a good place to start...

The newspaper add is also an option but u have to remember that what u have is the money & the consumer power... call & enquire... go out and check the breeder's place... scout around... compare & recompare... check with forum members and double confirm... be a lil kiasu here is a good choice coz like u say u invest money & emotions, love & time... u dun wanna get a pup with problems or worst die on u... Frown

It is also good to learn up on what are the possible health problems which the MS faces... get some tips on how to choose a healthy pup... home breeders are better choice but u must know how to differeciate between puppy millers opperating at home...

U may wanna hop on over to the Utility Group and look up the MS gang... the MS owners there maybe able to recommand some reputable breeders...

Good luck on ur search... All the best in picking out the perfect pup in ur eyes...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

kenken
Dog Kichi

May 11, 2005, 4:15 PM

Post #9 of 12 (692 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale.... [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll strongly say home breed is the better choice, i always look for home breeder that share their furkids indoor with their new born because it is cleaner than outdoor. I never trust any petshop at all due to their main point is to earn $$$$$$$$ so all shops is the same and keep in mind what you see is just the front glass view only and never know whats behind the closed door. Parent of the new born is very important when come to know how healthy the pups is thats why you MUST SEE the parents to determine this health issue, never gamble with shops on their pups u just don't want to take chances.

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 11, 2005, 4:54 PM

Post #10 of 12 (688 views)
Shortcut

it really depends on your luck then.

some of the forum members claim that their puppy died just within a week after purchasing from a pet shop.

but my father used to buy a pug puppy from a low graded pet shop in Jalan Petaling.. u know la.. there the environment very dirty and anyone that pass by also can touch the dog..

but the pug grow up strong and healthy without any problem

to be save,, try avoid buying from pet shop, coz they tends to mixed all breed of dog from all different places together.. if one of the dog got disease.. everyone will get infected.

home breeder is a better choice. u can take a chance to look at their house environment before purchasing. and even look at their parents..

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

PIPIMOM
Canine Addict

May 14, 2005, 10:22 PM

Post #11 of 12 (648 views)
Shortcut

Hi Patkris

I happen to drop by at Paws today and saw two schnauzer at Paws

one is about 5 yrs old and one is about 2 years (I might be wrong,but it is best you see it yourself) You will find them in the "bigger dog section"

They are beautiful.

There are also nice mixed small pups.

Hope the information can be of little help .

Pipimom,

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

May 15, 2005, 10:51 PM

Post #12 of 12 (608 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenken] ANY Miniature Schnauzer puppies 4 sale.... [In reply to] Can't Post

me too! n even malay mail... yeah, there's a few schnauzer for sale... good luck ya!

Justin

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my