Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
an Impatient starter Learning from zero!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

a_evie
Doggyman

May 27, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #51 of 66 (444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] an Impatient starter Learning from zero! [In reply to] Can't Post

haha..shalom is quite a handful..very active. just that we find ways to entertain her...like run up 7 storeys high of our apartment at least once a day. one of my favs..when i need some peace from everything is to lay her treat in front of her but tell her to leave it or stay...and 10 minutes later i give her the magic "OK" and she is free to eat her treat..cruel lar...but she likes all these that we do lar.

we watch her food intake...no human junk food. its for her her own good lar....but when it comes to fruits and vege..we generally give her just about any fruits except for grapes, oranages and mangoes. and...no durians too...i can't stand d smell of durians actually.

d ducky was bought from a fellow puppy.com.my member. i can ask her more about it and then let you know lar.

she sleeps with us...and we leave a slight gap so she can leave d room as and when she likes to go back to her room to sleep..which she seems to like d arrangement...just this morning she thought it was funny to bring her chicken (noisy chicken) up the bed and make squeeking sounds...at 4am! in teh end, i just took her cicken away and gave her a tennis ball...ok lar...she was chewing d tennis ball next to me....

muiyao
Novice

May 28, 2005, 2:35 AM

Post #52 of 66 (436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] an Impatient starter Learning from zero! [In reply to] Can't Post

My mom said if the if add in sugar the fur wont drop woh.. hahah believe it or not?? she said salty the fur will drop.. but sweet.. good for the fur.. hahaha

the pet shop at taman megah, if im not wrong the name is Pet Family.. its very big shop, next to the big foodcourt at taman megah n also behind the fatty crab.. know where??? can search there

my cousin's dog very good.. she like to take bath.. everytime call her to take bath.. she will sendiri walk in to the bath room n wait.... so good girl.. not like my bebe... i must trick him.. hahaha

does u guys bring yr dogs in the car for walk walk???????? my bebe like to go when i say "kai kai".... he quickly run n want us to carry like baby.... everytime i go out to groccery then he want to follow n summore want to sit at the front seat.. n my mom will be sitting behind.. hahahaTongue

a_evie
Doggyman

May 28, 2005, 2:59 AM

Post #53 of 66 (435 views)
Shortcut
Re: [muiyao] an Impatient starter Learning from zero! [In reply to] Can't Post

sugar and d theory of fur won't drop is not proven lar. more so of old wives' tales. better watch it lar..too much sugar can sometimes equal hyperactive dogs...like my geri halliwel at home.

bathing can be fun if you make bathing fun. we use warm water..and do throw some floating toys into d bathtub for her to play..and wash her face last. doggies don't really like d smell of their shampoo....and i always reward d kids tonnes after their shampoo session..it can be treats...or a long long long walk or a yahoo trip.

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 28, 2005, 8:41 AM

Post #54 of 66 (431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] an Impatient starter Learning from zero! [In reply to] Can't Post

wahhh 7 storey ahh ahha u run with her as well??? i sometimes make jayjay run up the stair hehehe make me exercise as well hahah

wahhh shalom can wait for 10 minutes ahhh so gd gal leiiii jayjay ahhh duno even 1 minutes also cant wait ahahha

for the fruit i think jayjay oni like orange... is it ok to eat orange ahh?

jayjay just cant sleep with us cos he will make me room into great mess like after a war hahaha he will bite watever in my room n squeeze under the bed...with lots of dust.... n jump on my bed to bite me..... n now even pee on my bed!!!!

so no bed for him have to sleep in the crate
Frown ....
Frown Frown

a_evie
Doggyman

May 28, 2005, 10:02 PM

Post #55 of 66 (426 views)
Shortcut

orange is ok for some doggies...but again don't over do oranges as some furkids just don't do well with too much citrusy food. feed a variety lar...but do watch avocadoes, garpes and apple seeds.

have to run with her lar..just in case she bumps into d guards or some residents lor. good exercise for d mummy also...wished her daddy would run too lar..but he is such a lazy bumbum.

somedays...if its too late to run...hehe we chase her round d dining table. like 3 minutes...we don't move much...its her who will be circling d table. we only need to take one step towards her and she will automatically start running. that's why we nicknamed her "power bunny"!

her 10 minutes is good only at home lar. go out...jangan harap for 1 minute. but then the 10 minutes...i have to remind her every minute or so..."stayyyyyyyy".

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 3, 2005, 4:38 AM

Post #56 of 66 (416 views)
Shortcut

hahah yeahh i think is good exercise for both of u ehhehe i jus brought jayjay for a walk this evening ahhaha n run with him but still don dare let off the loeash lar scare he run away

haii so sad larrr recently dunnoo why jayjay become so noti... he likes to bite a lot esepcially our hand ... when we smack him then he bite even more n harder as welll haiii anything i can do??

now habis larr wat i teach jayjay like sit , stay , shake hand... habis liao he don listen to me liao haii duno y n now my maid pretend to be clever always watever jayjay do she also say SITSITSITSITSIT...... make me so mad lahhh

ahhaha jayjay never listen to me when he is out hahaha must train him to listen to me larrr...

oh ya where u bought the ducky i wannnn`~~~~

he seems that jus don like his toys he like to bite our things haizzzz
Frown ....
Frown Frown

andychin
Novice

Jun 3, 2005, 9:50 PM

Post #57 of 66 (411 views)
Shortcut

oOh.. my thread is hijacked. haha..

just want to check with you all. normally the three vacin for puppy, all three all different dos with different medicine rite? and how much is each vacin normally? actually i just brought my Angel for second vacin. i found out that in the med card, both first n second time are exactly the same Med, which is "Canine DistemperAdenovirus Type-2 Parainfluenza Parvovirus Vaccine" "Leptospira Bacterin QUANTUM Dog DA2PPvL". Both are the same? What about the next?

these days, Angel drinks alot, eventually pee alot too. gets dirty more easily. naughty girl....
-----------------------------------------------------------
new doggy life.. Angelistically Angelized Angelist.

jcjsjc
Novice

Jun 4, 2005, 7:07 AM

Post #58 of 66 (404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andychin] an Impatient starter Learning from zero! [In reply to] Can't Post

hehe hello!

Barney got the same 2 vaccine too but the third one will be different. The vet handwriting so terrible i only recognize the first letter, B-something-something. as for prise i guess different at each clinic?

funny thing was i visited 1 vet b4 and he told me got new kinda vaccine only need one shot with everything inside. didn't like the looks of him so i cabut.

You know what? Barney's starting to show some sense..hehe..

andychin
Novice

Jun 4, 2005, 8:57 PM

Post #59 of 66 (394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [muiyao] an Impatient starter Learning from zero! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
My mom said if the if add in sugar the fur wont drop woh.. hahah believe it or not?? she said salty the fur will drop.. but sweet.. good for the fur.. hahaha

the pet shop at taman megah, if im not wrong the name is Pet Family.. its very big shop, next to the big foodcourt at taman megah n also behind the fatty crab.. know where??? can search there

my cousin's dog very good.. she like to take bath.. everytime call her to take bath.. she will sendiri walk in to the bath room n wait.... so good girl.. not like my bebe... i must trick him.. hahaha

does u guys bring yr dogs in the car for walk walk???????? my bebe like to go when i say "kai kai".... he quickly run n want us to carry like baby.... everytime i go out to groccery then he want to follow n summore want to sit at the front seat.. n my mom will be sitting behind.. hahahaTongue

where do you actually bring your puppy to? shop for grocery where? i wonder, not all those mall are pet prohibited.?
new doggy life.. Angelistically Angelized Angelist.

Shinya

Jun 5, 2005, 7:18 AM

Post #60 of 66 (383 views)
Shortcut
Re: [andychin] an Impatient starter Learning from zero! [In reply to] Can't Post

This is what my baby took~

1. Canine DIstemper - Adenovirus Type 2 - Parainfluenza - Parvovirus Vaccine

2. Canine DIstemper - Adenovirus Type 2 - Parainfluenza - Parvovirus Vaccine & Canine Coronavirus Vaccine

3. Canine DIstemper - Adenovirus Type 2 - Parainfluenza - Parvovirus Vaccine & Canine Coronavirus Vaccine & Leptospira Canicola Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin

4. 15/2/06, haven't took it yet~

and join our fans page at www.facebook.com/Lolipet

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 5, 2005, 8:11 AM

Post #61 of 66 (379 views)
Shortcut

ohh last time i brought jayjay to the petshop n they bring him to the vet for jap is abt 45 larr... but i don suggest u ask the petshop to bring to the vet as i hav bad experience for it....

well my first 2 vaccine is same : Canin distemper-adenovirus type2 parainfluenza-parvovirus vaccine

n the third wan is Leptospira canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae Bacterin

hopes it helps u

hahaha well i tot u missing leii din see ur post in this thread
Frown ....
Frown Frown

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 6, 2005, 5:38 AM

Post #62 of 66 (367 views)
Shortcut

can't read the vet's writing..but price per jab was rm40 each.

drinking alot is good right? clear system mar. mine is also a water baby..drinking and playing. but its partly i think coz of teh weather lar. quite hot and humid these days.

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 6, 2005, 5:40 AM

Post #63 of 66 (366 views)
Shortcut

haha..cute lar. but can be quite maddening.

shalom is in obedience class. ok at home and in d garden. was also ok when we took her to frasers and genting..she did what we said.

come sunday in school..alamaks...mummy gotta scream like mad and with no guarantee that she will obey. today's class was so...maluing...i think we failed just about everything there is to take exams for.BlushFrownFrownMad

sigh....

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 8, 2005, 8:11 AM

Post #64 of 66 (358 views)
Shortcut

ohh shalom noti on sunday huh... lol then no treat for that day lorr

oMG jayjay start to hump... my mum was so angry at him....

heyhey u not yet tell me where u get the ducky leiii

tell u one thing... last week my dad tot jayjay treats is his dogfood then he jus gave him lots of the treats as his food... n he so happy cos he tot jayjay eat happily OMG..... that fellow ahhh sure very stok cos got lots of treats without doing any tricks ...
Frown ....
Frown Frown

a_evie
Doggyman

Jun 8, 2005, 8:21 AM

Post #65 of 66 (354 views)
Shortcut

haha no treats...definitely no treats.

aiyah ur dad is so funny...and must have made jayjay so happy as well..bet ur dad was his best friend for tat day.Frown

ducky...hehe forgot sorry. a forum member sold to me. is there any way i can contact u to pass the contact to you. dont know where to get this out there. i normally get this member to look for shalom's things.

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Jun 13, 2005, 1:08 AM

Post #66 of 66 (346 views)
Shortcut

hahah yealoo i guess he loves my dad just for that day ahahha

i go look for the ducky in so many petshop also cant get it

u can email me lorr my email was same as my nick n is yahoo wan
Frown ....
Frown Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my