Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
recommendation for grooming

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 10, 2005, 12:34 AM

Post #1 of 23 (2634 views)
Shortcut
recommendation for grooming Can't Post

hi everyone, anybody can give me some recommentation of any petshop do groom MS well ard pj ard hopefulli or sj...i wan to bring jayjay for grooming ehehhe any can help??
Frown ....
Frown Frown

gladyslcp

May 10, 2005, 11:07 PM

Post #2 of 23 (2627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] recommendation for grooming [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey... if around Subang, there are a few....

1) The Sherithans (SS15, near McD) = the grooming & price is good RM60, but the way they handle the dogs are a little rough (maid)... I've a timid dog that need to warm up with before she lets her guard down, her visit to this groomer always very traumatising!

2) My Pets (Taipan, next to 7-Eleven) = Belongs to the husband of the owner of 'The Sherithans'. Grooming are send to The Sherithans....so, sama-sama la...

3) Collars & Paws (Taipan, opposite Guardian) = Grooming is good, price is costly RM80. They are ok with the dogs.

4) Happy Doggies (USJ Court 7, at the ground floor of the flats) = Price is also RM80, grooming good also but dun like the way she groom MS, she tend to cut off a little too much fur off the legs which make MS look a little weird (I am sure can tell her before hand not to cut too much). But her relationship with doggies is superb. Even my timid dog find it a pleasure to go.

So, what i would do is, i will send my timid dog (rumba) to Happy Doggies, and send my MS (Sunshine) to Collars & Paws. But sometimes if i cant get appointment at Collars & Paws, I will jus send both to Happy Doggies, since both also happy being there... Hope the above is of help to you.

Gladys (Sunshine & Rumba)

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 11, 2005, 8:24 AM

Post #3 of 23 (2621 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gladyslcp] recommendation for grooming [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh thanks a lot.. i might ask see my dad know where is it o not hahah cos i donno usj very well hehehe pj i know better.. the 4 petshop u say i oni know ss15 located where ahahha but u say they quite rough so.... maybe not cos jayjay is veryvery noti..

maybe will go look ard tomolo

do u watch them do the grooming?? im also wondering whether should ask them cut jayjay eyebrow shorter o not cos i feel its quite irritation leiii i always can see his eye hahaha block by the eyebrow wondering whether is the way they cut not good o wat cos i saw other ppl MS with long eye brow but the style different wan.. i still can see their eye but i cant see jayjay eye ahahha especially when taking photo ... like no eye hahaha

how often u groom ur MS?

anyway thanks a lot for ur help ya
Frown ....
Frown Frown

gladyslcp

May 11, 2005, 10:23 PM

Post #4 of 23 (2598 views)
Shortcut

i send her to grooming as and when she needs it lor... her back coating grows very fast le... it also depends how much extra cash i have lor... everytime send for grooming also pok kai lor.... on average, i think sunshine needs grooming twice a month. So, that will cost me about RM160 lor.... Crazy That's why i am trying to find a clipper now so that i can learn how to groom her myself... I will be more than happy to help... if u need any other info about pet shops in USJ area, feel free to let me know... i lepak tat area afterall...hehehehe....

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 12, 2005, 9:07 AM

Post #5 of 23 (2587 views)
Shortcut

wow so often ahh twice a month ahh haah my jayjay oni go for grooming i think few months once hehehe thats why his coat is wiry n we always call him "luen mou" hahaha... but that day is PAWS function i saw most of the ppl their MS is short coat wan oni jayjay got wiry coat hahaha n the fur on his leg quite long haha i guess he must be the weird MS there lol....

actually how clipper look like? izit for cutting their fur??neva seen before eheheh

oh ya im going to bring jayjay for grooming in pet's B...y St....n leii.. i think quite a number of ppl say its quite ok larr. hope will be no problem n the boss say need take 3 hours ... hahaha wondering how am i going to sit there n wait for 3 hours eheheh :P.. today i go ard in SJ ard ss15 but don see any petshop lei.... i found some petshop in ss15 in yellow pages but when i go ard cant find any leiii???
Frown ....
Frown Frown

badguy

May 12, 2005, 4:34 PM

Post #6 of 23 (2584 views)
Shortcut

hi kew,

maybe i saw you that day!!

you MS is salt and pepper and without grom one is it??

when 3 schnauzer owner togather you say "only yous ms is minority type" because of not gromm

is it you with jay jay????

i m the one with white shirt and my gf also with white shirt

remember? about 12.00 like that!

sent jay jay to me lah and i grom her for FOC

but i cannot garente you the final out come

hahahahaha

just kiding

gladyslcp

May 12, 2005, 6:59 PM

Post #7 of 23 (2581 views)
Shortcut

hey... where is this B....y St....n u talking about? I can send sunshine there for a try....

btw, we call sunshine "keling" when her coat grows long....hehehehe

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 13, 2005, 8:31 AM

Post #8 of 23 (2573 views)
Shortcut
Re: [badguy] recommendation for grooming [In reply to] Can't Post

u realli saw me?? i also duno who is who lei just saw lots of MS hahaha i think i saw a mini size MS so cute~~~

haha yeah he is salt n pepper n not groom haahah n his coat bit curly leii i don remember seing anyone leii im wearing white shirt as well hahaha

most of the time im sitting under the Responsible ownership boot hahaha cos got fan...

wat time u come ohh??

wahh luckily i hav sent jayjay for grooming haha if not i cant imagine how he will look like hahaha u groom smokey urself keh?

haha maybe next time can give u a try wakak but jayjay very noti hard to groom HIM is a him not her hehehe... eh this sunday realli got gathering ahh?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 13, 2005, 8:37 AM

Post #9 of 23 (2572 views)
Shortcut

ohh its the pet's buddy station in taman megah..that place quite nice actualli full grooming cost me about RM60 if not mistaken .. the boss quite nice n i actualli like the environment there... if u wan to know more just tell me ya
Frown ....
Frown Frown

gladyslcp

May 13, 2005, 11:12 PM

Post #10 of 23 (2561 views)
Shortcut

hehehe... i am sure u didnt pay for the grooming since u didnt even know whether t is RM60 or not...hahaha..so lucky.... ok, so, this pet's buddy place u mentioned, is it the one on first floor, same row as RHB?

so now your jay jay is groomed already?

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 14, 2005, 9:06 AM

Post #11 of 23 (2554 views)
Shortcut

oh yeahyeah upstair of rhb bank u went there before?

yeahh now jayjay is groomed but just wondering whether the fur ard his nose should be cut short or wat? cos i always see his fur ard that corner was wet n sticky not matter how many times i wipe or bath haizzz is sunshine like that? cos i see other pppl MS their fur ard the nose was dry but jayjay's one was always wet
Frown ....
Frown Frown

wais81
Enthusiast

May 14, 2005, 6:15 PM

Post #12 of 23 (2552 views)
Shortcut

aiyor, you all ar, send to me la i groom for you....hahaha...and ya fergot about the clipper u mention, i found one brand new one brand from USA cost only 300 plus...end user price but if i buy for you might be cheaper...let me know...ok

Christopher

gladyslcp

May 19, 2005, 1:13 AM

Post #13 of 23 (2530 views)
Shortcut

hey kewvirus,

for your info, i've send sunshine to christopher's place..... no complaints. Happy with the end result. You should try sometimes too.... Wink

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 19, 2005, 2:55 AM

Post #14 of 23 (2523 views)
Shortcut

ohh thats good then.. well i dunno how to go chris place heeheh n also taman megah is nearer to my grandma house so easier for me..

maybe i will go to chris shop one day n look ard ..

any photo of sunshine after grooming?

oh ya i hav add u in the msn u see me?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

gladyslcp

May 19, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #15 of 23 (2520 views)
Shortcut

hi kewvirus, yeah, saw u in my msn....

as for the grooming, well, jus go wherver that u r comfortable with, that's important. I'll see if i can snap some photo of sunshine... then i will post it up here.

Shinya

May 20, 2005, 2:54 AM

Post #16 of 23 (2517 views)
Shortcut

erm~ i own a shih tzu~ but not like urs~ Erm~ I guess we should cut it be shorter the flur around their eye~ Coz last time i go to a pet shop to do grooming for my Baby~ And tht girl said u can bring ur dog come here every week once to cut the flur around her eye~ Coz dog got a lot eye water come out~ And will make them smell smelly~ If wan to decrease it u can cut it short so it will not cucuk their eye~ If i am wrong pls correct me~ Thx~

and join our fans page at www.facebook.com/Lolipet

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 20, 2005, 7:31 AM

Post #17 of 23 (2513 views)
Shortcut

ohh i hav added u but neva see u on ur msn wan hahaha wat time u normally on ur msn?

yeahhs post more pict.. do u post any pict in the photo gallery?

u go for OB class with rumba n sunshine or just one?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 20, 2005, 7:47 AM

Post #18 of 23 (2512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Shinya] recommendation for grooming [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh for MS the trade mark is their eyebrow long but i think maybe see how to groomers cut it... i change to this new groomer liao he cut in a way i like it lar cos i can see jayjay eyes n ard his eye not so dirty like last time cos last time got lots of shit or dirt ard the eyes so its quite hard to clean especially when it dry...

but i hav ask the vet in PAWS functions that day she say it depend on u if u feel it irritating then can cut short for the pup..

i remember last time my mum brought jayjay for bath n jus cut the eyebrow then when he back just like din cut at all... n got once also when bring him for grooming the groomer say 'aiya his eyebrow still not long enough lar , no need cut yet....' wahhh so nice lar charge the same price but eye brown no need cut... i think maybe they unable to cut cos sometimes i saw is the maid cutting... n samo jayjay is soooo noti... so now i have decide to change to another petshop for grooming.....

but if got chance i will try bring jayjay for grooming in chris shop ehehhe

anyway which area u stay ohh?

how old is ur ST?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

gladyslcp

May 20, 2005, 8:59 PM

Post #19 of 23 (2510 views)
Shortcut

hi kewvirus,

i only online during working hours le... at night too lazy to face the computer again... prefer to play with sunshine & rumba....Crazy how old are u by the way? U jus came back from Aussie right? Should be around 21 or 22 right? U now on training? where?

I did post some photos at the photo gallery long ago... dunno still there or not, maybe u can try searching under 'rumba' or 'sunshine'. forgot to take photo of sunshine last night.... old age la... will try to remember tonight, ok... Tongue

As for the OB class, i am only bringing sunshine cause i think she can be trained la.. rumba very stubborn.... she dont like classes.... attended OB before, she jus sit there and refused to walk where everyone else is walking in circle.... terrible... the moment class ended, she can walk & run!

Shinya

May 20, 2005, 9:18 PM

Post #20 of 23 (2507 views)
Shortcut

Erm maybe MS trade mark is like tht lar~ I dunnoCrazy SOrry~ But for sure tht if u want to keep ur jayjay the hair near to his eyes, u must clean it daily once or twice a day, if not when it have been long stick there, it will hard to remove. For me I clean my ST eyes daily once or twice a day ^_^ My ST now is 4months ++ going to 5th soon~ I stay at puchong~

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 22, 2005, 10:09 AM

Post #21 of 23 (2498 views)
Shortcut

hehehe its alright lar ... yealo hav to clean everyday n when dried up realli difficult to clean n jayjay dislike me to clean the area ard his eye n also dislike me to wipe or comb him.. he will bite my hand when i comb his mustache

is the photo in ur avatar is ur ST? how many furkids u hav at home??

wow seems likes lots of ppl from puchong leii
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Shinya

May 23, 2005, 8:50 PM

Post #22 of 23 (2487 views)
Shortcut

LOL~ I just own a ST~ Hmm... My ST also very naughty~ And cannot sit properlly to let me comb her~ As u know ST have to comb everyday~ Sometimes when i sick and tired with her attitude, I will just let her bite my hand and another hand combing her~ Unsure The pet shop said they are still young, tht's why they are so active~ Yea~ Kinda a lot ppl stay at puchong, sommore i heard a lot ppl going to move here soon~ Hahahaha~ Next time i guess all the meeting will be at Puchong~ Tongue

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 24, 2005, 9:52 AM

Post #23 of 23 (2481 views)
Shortcut

hahaha shinya same with me lahh when im sick of it i also just let him bite my hand n i use another hand to comb him... haiiss now i see my hand like kena ppl abuse lah ahahah so many bite marks

wahh who moving to puchong.... don larr gathering at puchong mehhh unless those 'easyeasy to go place' .. if not i sure mati i duno puchong road wann the most is i know the lot of shopping mall ard IOI mall lol~~~
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my