Home: Behavioral Problems: Humping Problem:
Help. Male dog attempting to mount female pup

yukibuki
New User

Apr 2, 2003, 10:56 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2101 views)
Shortcut
Help. Male dog attempting to mount female pup Can't Post

Hi my 11 lb., 1.5 y.o. male dog (neutered) is attempting to mount my 2.5 lb. 6 month-old female pup (unaltered) what should I doUnsure

kaerb

Apr 2, 2003, 8:41 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2092 views)
Shortcut
Re: [yukibuki] Help. Male dog attempting to mount female pup [In reply to] Can't Post

It should be nothing kua...unless your female is on heat possibly? My female and males tries to mount each other all the time...at first kinda gross coz the female is also attempting to mount my males...traumatic lar...but it's nothing one lor..check witht he vet already..he said its probably because the female want to establish she is more superior.
Another incident was also one of the spayed female actually still attracts males..and the males also attempted to mount her.
It should be ok yar..since your male is neutered.

puppy_luver
Novice

Mar 21, 2004, 9:17 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1930 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kaerb] Help. Male dog attempting to mount female pup [In reply to] Can't Post

yes, if they mount eachother, if they weren't spayed or neutered, then u know what's going on. If they mount eachother and they're fixed, maybe one is trying to say they r more superior than the other.Unsure
Shelby

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my