Home: Poll: Suggestion for POLL Topics:
Paws in the Park event

eillee
Novice

May 9, 2005, 9:59 PM

Post #1 of 4 (972 views)
Shortcut
Paws in the Park event Can't Post

I attended the recent Paws in the Park gathering. Both my dogs had a fab time and were absolutely exhausted when they got home. Smile

One incident p*ssed me off, though...

While there were many "Scoop Da Poop" poster all around, I saw the owner of a great dane doing just the opposite. In fact, the owner just "tidak-apa" and walked away after his pet finished his business.

I find the owner's behaviour totally unacceptable and there we all were, at an event preaching for Responsible Dog Ownership!! The organizers had even provided a plastic bag in the door gift so that owners can clean up after their pets.

How can we convince the authories against the proposed dog rulings when there are ppl out there who can display such irresponsible attitude at a public event????

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 14, 2005, 4:16 AM

Post #2 of 4 (949 views)
Shortcut
Re: [eillee] Paws in the Park event [In reply to] Can't Post

there are always the odd ones.

i still remember when i took part in the MIPE Dog Carnival at Mid Valley.

i saw pee and poo everywhere on the concrete floor.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

May 15, 2005, 8:56 AM

Post #3 of 4 (914 views)
Shortcut

Welcome to the reality...
You meet alotof ppl like this all the time and all over the place..dont be surprise..
Next time if you see this kind of incidence....go forward and request gently to scope his k9 poo poo...ya..
do show that u care and make others embrasse with their irresposible attitude...

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

ROCH
Novice

Jun 6, 2005, 7:22 PM

Post #4 of 4 (839 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha....what a horrible experience but the worst part of this kind of activity was those ACTSSY OWNER. I am seriously can't stand them.

Hello......this is a gathering party for doggie and not much we can get in MALAYSIA and I think we all should enjoy and share but some ACT-SY owners keep pulling their doggie away and try not to let their love pal to interact with others.

If in that case, I would suggest them keep the SO-LOVE-ONE at home and do not bring them out at all since they are SO KIASU and KIASI (K2 Group).

Perhaps, we should organize one gathering for all these K2 Owner....so irresponsible, so KIASU and so KIASI.

Gimme a break...please!! Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my