The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

May 4, 2005, 4:18 AM

Post #1 of 11 (2967 views)
Shortcut
The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed Can't Post

Hi all,

Anyone living in the Ampang area, theres a bakery in ukay heights where they welcome dogs.

I was there last saturday to try it out, and no problem (i have a 3 year old Lab, so size doesn't matter). Its a good place for breakfast, if pastries tickle your taste buds.

If anyone is curious about this place, take an immediate right after the SPCA, go straight, and you won't miss it- The Bakery, Ukay Heights.

ps/ looks like this may be our usual saturday hangout. so watch for my husband, myself an a yellow lab and feel free to drop by for a chat!!!!

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 4, 2005, 8:59 PM

Post #2 of 11 (2933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shahida_w] The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed [In reply to] Can't Post

wow!! another dog friendly place to hang out.

ur lab must be very obedient.

coz i don't think that my medium dize dog will sit still, while i'm having my breakfast.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

May 4, 2005, 11:24 PM

Post #3 of 11 (2920 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed [In reply to] Can't Post

i have to bribe my Baron with croissants then he settled down, hahahahahaha. Actually i got him tired by walking around my area, so by the time we got to the bakery, he just wanted to lay around and have his breakfast hahahahaha

Actually i got the directions worng, if you ever get to check the place out, its the immediate left (not right) after SPCA. oops! got confused from my right to left. Blush. now if you keep going straight, you'll end up in a housing area (Taman Tar) where its actually nice to walk your dog. theres actually a sidewalk and many trees, so its really pleasant. it loops around a hill so you get a good exercise.

u should try it out, if you're nearby

cheers

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 5, 2005, 2:56 AM

Post #4 of 11 (2910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shahida_w] The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed [In reply to] Can't Post

do they prepare anything for dog?

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 6, 2005, 3:24 AM

Post #5 of 11 (2887 views)
Shortcut

do they open on sundays as well? if yes i'll go there next time i'm in spca... Cool

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2005, 11:25 PM

Post #6 of 11 (2867 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed [In reply to] Can't Post

hey...
unfortunately they don't prepare anything for dogs. i suppose you can bring your own food and feed him there...? just don't forget to bring his bowl. OR maybe you can buy him some of their yummy bread as a treat...Frown

shahida_w
Dog Kichi

May 6, 2005, 11:28 PM

Post #7 of 11 (2866 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ai_ney] The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed [In reply to] Can't Post

hi!!

they do open on sundays but they don't bake but they do serve breakfast like eggs and sausages etc....but no yummy pastries and bread, though i haven't tried going there ona sunday. i just happened to have read their chalk board. you should try it. its just nice to be able to sit outside with your dog and hangout...

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

May 9, 2005, 8:52 PM

Post #8 of 11 (2824 views)
Shortcut

hi thanks... i was at spca last sunday but i only notice the place at the time i left at 4.30pm, so it was already closed... anyway will keep the place in mind... Wink

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

BoyGeorge1
Dog Kichi

Jul 28, 2005, 7:55 AM

Post #9 of 11 (2697 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shahida

Is The Bakery in Bkt Antarabangsa?

He who cheers me up when I am down
He who comforts me when I am sad
He who brightens up my day ............

natasha_fernz

Aug 5, 2005, 11:24 PM

Post #10 of 11 (2616 views)
Shortcut

Hi Shahida

Just read your posting about the Bakery. I have been there many times but I never realised that it was dog friendly. Will be taking my baby Cleo there soon...hope to run into you there. I must say that their Saturday and Sunday breakfast sets are pretty good and my most favourite thing from The Bakery would be their Croissant and Butter Pudding...Tongue

Cheers...

Natasha
Natasha Fernz
Frown

CLEOPATRA'S Blog:MAD ABOUT LABRADOR RETRIEVERS

jennijane
Novice

Dec 31, 2005, 1:59 AM

Post #11 of 11 (2348 views)
Shortcut
Re: [natasha_fernz] The Bakery, Ukay Heights.....Pets Welcomed [In reply to] Can't Post

oh i alwiz passby there when heading home! but i nvr try any of their breads b4 and also nvr notice can bring dogs there! ok.. next time i will check em out with my bebe ..

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my