First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Laurence
Novice

Apr 27, 2003, 8:35 PM

Post #26 of 44 (1614 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ffredlee] How to ship a dog from K.L to Sabah [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Freda,

Sorry I have been away so long. It has been rather busy as always at the end of the month. How are you? hope that you are keeping well.

I do have some good news!!! I seem to have found myself two dogs. Although they are only kampung dogs but they really need a home. They are in Perlis and the owners, who cannot keep them any more because they are going aboard, are making arrangements to fly them to Sabah. Well this is what I wanted and have been waiting for, a dog or dogs that really need a home. At least now I hope the owners can let them go and not have to worry too much about them.

Well I had better go as something funny is going on with my computer. I will keep you informed how things turn out. Goodbye and all the best from LaurenceWink

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 28, 2003, 6:21 AM

Post #27 of 44 (1610 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Laurence] How to ship a dog from K.L to Sabah [In reply to] Can't Post

hi laurence !

congratulations on your furkids !!! I'm so happy for you ! well, i'm sure it feels good to be able to help and to have not 1 but 2 kids to love. do keep us posted on when you'll be receiving your kids.... congrats again !

cheers !

cheers,
minglmy

ffredlee

Apr 30, 2003, 8:35 PM

Post #28 of 44 (1603 views)
Shortcut

It's Ok laurance,

I am glad you have finally have dog or rather dogs...oh well, I saw the posting in the adoption forum, saw your name, I have the feeling it's you who adopted the dogs.. but your reply confirmed it and I am really glad. At least the owner is rest assure that their dogs are in good hands. You know I bought a 20Kg dog food from doggy centre it cost me a bomb, I even bought toys for both Kirara and Bobby. Eventually the toys are gone or some other dogs stole it from my Bobby and neither Bobby and Kirara likes the food I bought for them. Ah Well, I actually bought the food for all my dogs at home including my 3 kampung dogs. they love it by I guess these mix breed are rather spoilt and refuse to take it.Mad

My Kirara is such a nuisance, you know she keep running off and came back dripping wet, smelly and obviously dirty. I am forced to put her on lease, i don't like it but I have no choice, I keep the rope really long so she can freely roam around but within close vicinity. My mom love Kirara and worried about her so much that she make sure Kirara have enough to eat...like wise Kirara likes to stay in the kitchen when she's not on leash, normally at night time.

Bobby is mine and not as much problem as Kirara. Bobby got a shot in the vet last week. Poor thing he was scared to death. I don't think we have problem with Kirara, she's really hyper..anyway, glad to hear any progress from you soon, you do still want dogs to keep right? will check out for you.

Regards,

Freda

ffredlee

May 1, 2003, 6:47 PM

Post #29 of 44 (1599 views)
Shortcut

Dear Laurance,

My precious Kirara died. we found her underneath some rubbish/scrap near the garage. She took such an effort to hide away from us. She went suddenly berserk and gone missing yesterday. We look hi and lo til this morning my dad smell something bad near the garage. He cleared off the scrap and we found Kirara underneath..she look sound asleep. Poor thing, and she used to look active and playful. Frown

Freda

cherygan
Enthusiast

May 1, 2003, 6:52 PM

Post #30 of 44 (1598 views)
Shortcut

FrownFrownFrownTruely sorry to hear that UnsureUnsureUnsure
Hope she rest in peace...

YYY MouMou & WangWang & Byron & LiangLiang & Young & LuLu - Love 'em all YYY

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

May 1, 2003, 9:08 PM

Post #31 of 44 (1596 views)
Shortcut

hi ffredlee,

I'm so sorry to hear abt kirara....

cheers,
minglmy

danielly
Dog Kichi

May 2, 2003, 7:10 AM

Post #32 of 44 (1594 views)
Shortcut

Hi Freda,

I'm very sorry about Kirara.Frown

All dogs go to heaven.

~danielly~

ffredlee

May 2, 2003, 4:53 PM

Post #33 of 44 (1590 views)
Shortcut
Re: [danielly] How to ship a dog from K.L to Sabah [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear all,

Thanks for your concern, last night I dreamt about Kirara, she look so happy but with different owner. It's a bittersweet feeling knowing that she does go to heaven, all dogs goes to heaven.

Freda

Laurence
Novice

May 2, 2003, 7:14 PM

Post #34 of 44 (1586 views)
Shortcut

Hi Freda,

First let me say how sorry I am to hear about Kirare. I know how you must feel having just lost my own dog not long ago. Don't be too sad because you love her and did the best for her and that is all she wanted in this world. I am sure that she is watching you from Heaven. Even dogs have a mission in life and if you think carefully you probably find that in someway or other she has changed something in your life. I believe that is why some dogs do not fit in to certain homes because they do not belong there but fit so well into othersCrazy.

I have heard nothing from Whiskey and Frenzal for a few days now and are hoping that the import and export licences will be approved. I will call their owners tonight a see if all is going well. As I had said earlier that I wanted a dog or dogs that really needed a home and I hope that is what has happened. If you believe enough it will come true. That is why I believe that if these two dogs come to me it was ment to be. I have spent the past few days fixing up my Land Rover for the trip to K.K to pick them up when they arrive. I somehow fell it is going to be a night trip as the fare will be cheaper if they travel at night. Well we will work that out when I hear how things are going and what arrangements have been made.

Sorry I have been away so long but computer troublePirate kept me off line.

Bye for now and God bless Kirare

ffredlee

May 3, 2003, 3:58 AM

Post #35 of 44 (1579 views)
Shortcut

Dear Laurance,

I am glad you wrote, I guess most of dog lovers knows how it feels like losing their beloved pets. I couldn't talk to others, they may say something sympathetic but they don't understand. They thought Kirara as just a dog, though I may sound or look as if Kirara death doesn't meant a thing but it does.. hugely. She's more than a toy, pet..she's a loyal friend, something not right somehow...as if a huge hole has been left behind. When Kirara was here, the house is really noisy, Kirara would run into the house, spilled her drinks, chase the cat, chicken, swim into the pond, she's nuisance but she the heart and soul of the cheerful things in the house, she would sat on her hunches near my mom chair during dinner and wait quietly for food...she would ran up to me when I come home, she would bark and play chase with Bobby when she's in the mood (which is all the time). Ohh I do missed her. There's a quote that fits her really well:

"A true friend is the one who eventhough visit us in a short while, would leave a mark where we remember for the rest of our lives" (something like that)

Kirara may live for a short while with me, she has left a permanant mark in my heart forever. Frown

I sincerely hope your wish do come true. I do believe there's a blessing in disguise in whatever things that happens in our lives. I also believe things will turn out ok for fenzel and wiskey, due to Sars, the imigration department may take extra precaution for quarantine..etc.

Have faith and Keep me update ya.

Regards,

Freda

Laurence
Novice

May 5, 2003, 12:32 AM

Post #36 of 44 (1575 views)
Shortcut

Hi Freda

Something funny is going on here. Everytime I log on to this page my computer goes yo-yo and blanks out. Now it seems half our forum is missing. I am going to write a little then post because this morning I lost all I was going to post.

ffredlee

May 5, 2003, 1:24 AM

Post #37 of 44 (1574 views)
Shortcut

Too bad, Laurance, I guess everyone is too excited to know about fenzal and whiskey. That's why the system got clog up, or maybe it's time you get a new computer Tongue.

Oh well, things are ok with me here, all the forumer here are very helpful and I don't feel so lost getting over my Kirara death but nevertheless I miss her terribly.

I saw german sherpard mix today at Gaya street, though I still keen on dogs but I don't think I can get another dog now, maybe a few months ahead. Bobby is rather spoilt now that Kirara's gone, he would followme everywhere and wait on us at dinner. My family used to shooed him away but he's a great comfort to me and my family, so he walk freely into the house...something like a therapy dog. Did you see my kirara pic? I attach it on Dog heaven place under Kirara in memory. I tried to email you my Bobby and Kirara pics but it too huge and fail to upload it, I shall try to email to Khoobg again to help me out.

hope you computer ok.

Freda

Laurence
Novice

May 6, 2003, 9:39 PM

Post #38 of 44 (1569 views)
Shortcut

Hi Freda,

I have spent half an hour typing out a reply to find it disappear into thin air.Crazy My computer seems to be working find it is just when I come here I get some problems. Maybe you are right that many people are checking how things are going with Whiskey and Fenzal. So far we are waiting for the in port and export permit and then it is the travel arrangements. If all goes well we should hear something in the next couple of days. I will keep you informed.

I am happy to hear that you are getting over Kirara's parting. Do not rush into getting another dog as sometimes you need time to get over the first one.

I am sorry I am replying another post as my first reply got lost and there is no other way to reply

I will write soon

best wishes

Laurence

ffredlee

May 8, 2003, 4:03 PM

Post #39 of 44 (1563 views)
Shortcut

Dear Laurance,

I am glad that both Whiskey and fenzal is in the process of getting a godd home. I guess it may take a while due to SARS and all. But it will turn out ok in the end.

Did I mention I got a puupy, in fact the cleaner at our work place gave it to me, she said she got two female anjing kampung and it's too many, so I took it in. She's a very ordinary puppy, no pedegree whatsoever. She has strip and quite delightful, and she get along very well with Bobby. Bobby is much better now, coz now he got someone to play with while I am away at work.

Hope everything went out ok with the dog from KL.

Oh..by the way, how's your leg, hope it's better now.

Regards,

Freda

Laurence
Novice

May 10, 2003, 2:21 PM

Post #40 of 44 (1555 views)
Shortcut

Hi Freda,

How are you? I am going to keep this real short as I am very busy at the moment. Great News!! Whiskey and Fenzal will arrive at Kota Kinabalu airport at 1.05 pm. today. I am in a rush to get ready to take off to K.K. as it will be a 2 and a half hour drive for me. Bad news is that they will have to be quarantined for 21 days.Mad Well I will keep you updated as things proceed.

Best wishes Laurence

ffredlee

May 13, 2003, 3:01 AM

Post #41 of 44 (1548 views)
Shortcut

I am getting ok, Laurance, so your two dogs has arrived by now..I haven't log in for sometime...I hope they're getting used to the new surrounding. you must post their photo after they get settle. I bet everyone's glad too that both Whiskey and Fenzal are doing very well except the quarantine part...poor thing, they must be scared and confused. Frown

The new puppy we get from my friend is call scrappy.She's ok I guess. the whole family love her. Same here, been quite busy and tired all the time. Not feeling well these few days but I am getting on well. Bobby and Scrappy are fine but they're a bit upset coz I can't play with them.

rite to us all Laurance, we want to here bout whiskey and fenzal very soon.

Freda

Laurence
Novice

May 15, 2003, 3:54 PM

Post #42 of 44 (1538 views)
Shortcut

Hi freda

Tomorrow I will be going to Kinarut to see Frenzal and Whiskey. It will be a three hour drive from Kota Marudu. I will leave at 5.00 am and hope to get back by 1.00 am in time for class.

I hope that you are doing well with your dogs. Have fun with them. I might adopt another dog if any realy need a home again but only after my two settle in.

Best wishes Laurence

ffredlee

Jul 1, 2003, 9:25 PM

Post #43 of 44 (1516 views)
Shortcut

Dear Laurance,

It's been awhile since I last log in. too busy...and fallen ill, now just got better. How's Fenzal and whiskey? hope they're doing ok.

Freda

jbrais
Novice

Mar 26, 2004, 6:01 PM

Post #44 of 44 (1422 views)
Shortcut
Contact [In reply to] Can't Post

Laurence,

Are you still actively involved in the Forum these days? If you're reading this, please visit my Forum @ Dog's Right & Protection (DBKK: LICENSE TO KILL)

Joanne (KK)

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my