Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Terrier Group:
Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Sep 14, 2006, 7:39 AM

Post #51 of 68 (2141 views)
Shortcut
Re: [limchoonheng] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Lim,

Have you got your BT already?

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Sep 15, 2006, 10:01 PM

Post #52 of 68 (2127 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

hi guys .. I am from penang oso .. thinking of getting one fierce looking but ok for kid doggy .. any recommandation ??

I browse in internet and find cane corso suite my need and kangtao for this breed .. My friend told me that BM got one MR can bring in for me ... Too bad APBT is ban in malaysia else I might consider it ...

rgds

tony

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 18, 2006, 8:45 PM

Post #53 of 68 (2110 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tonychang] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
hi guys .. I am from penang oso .. thinking of getting one fierce looking but ok for kid doggy .. any recommandation ??

I browse in internet and find cane corso suite my need and kangtao for this breed .. My friend told me that BM got one MR can bring in for me ... Too bad APBT is ban in malaysia else I might consider it ...

rgds

tony

Tony, are you the person who visit Kevin on last Sat?

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

ERN
K9 Maniac

Sep 19, 2006, 1:29 AM

Post #54 of 68 (2101 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tonychang] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

rgds

tony

peng yu

have not seen any cane corso yet in malaysia.

All banned dog are nice and loyal dogs. because they are so loyal that they are welling to fight for the owner till the last drop of their blood. and that is why people say their are fierce. PirateMad

Want an APBT go see Kevin quite.AngelicWink

anyway, please dont leave your small kids alone play with the dog la, they must be supervised closely.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Sep 19, 2006, 5:15 PM

Post #55 of 68 (2096 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

rgds

tony

Yeah ; nice meeting him, learnt a lot on APBT & AST.. hope to meet more member here ...

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 19, 2006, 5:34 PM

Post #56 of 68 (2093 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Yeah ; nice meeting him, learnt a lot on APBT & AST.. hope to meet more member here ...

Kevin is APBT & AST expert lar...he is our sifu..hehehe

Bro..that day Inkid & JujuisLim with me together lar. We go to see Akita pupsLaugh. Actually we wanna to meet you & Kevin, but due to timing issue we unable to meet upUnimpressed. Hope next time got changes to meet you.

U see the female pitbull at Kevin's house? Is my pitbull; sending for pak cheng with Kevin handsome boy!Sly

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Sep 19, 2006, 7:15 PM

Post #57 of 68 (2091 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

In Reply To

Kevin is APBT & AST expert lar...he is our sifu..hehehe

Bro..that day Inkid & JujuisLim with me together lar. We go to see Akita pupsLaugh. Actually we wanna to meet you & Kevin, but due to timing issue we unable to meet upUnimpressed. Hope next time got changes to meet you.

U see the female pitbull at Kevin's house? Is my pitbull; sending for pak cheng with Kevin handsome boy!Sly

Both of them is my bros in others forum ... that urs pitbull ...paiseh lah that day have a chance to see the life show --- doggy style

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 22, 2006, 5:29 PM

Post #58 of 68 (2073 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Both of them is my bros in others forum ... that urs pitbull ...paiseh lah that day have a chance to see the life show --- doggy style

Untung lar you...got chance to see live show hehe...

How your aro? bro..u can join us at American Staffordshire terrier & APBT terrier forum, there quite lau juak!!

kid

Sep 26, 2006, 10:21 PM

Post #59 of 68 (2060 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

rgds

tony

actually AST can guard house a not? Hmm... what i know is AST is friendly & loyal only & its good to childrent & adult. Hmm.... i'm in dilemma of getting a dog now, damn confuse...Crazy

tonychang
Dog Kichi

Sep 27, 2006, 12:27 AM

Post #60 of 68 (2057 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kid] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

actually AST can guard house a not? Hmm... what i know is AST is friendly & loyal only & its good to childrent & adult. Hmm.... i'm in dilemma of getting a dog now, damn confuse...Crazy

Kid .. you can always look for Bro Kevin for AST / APBT .. I think he have kangtao now ...

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Sep 27, 2006, 8:38 AM

Post #61 of 68 (2054 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

Kid .. you can always look for Bro Kevin for AST / APBT .. I think he have kangtao now ...

KId, AST can guard house or not !!! ummm try come into my house and take something out without me sitting in front of him, and you walk out without a scratch.
Panda is COOl.......Jack the GREAT !!! :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/johnny_ooi

kid

Sep 27, 2006, 7:10 PM

Post #62 of 68 (2049 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jack_MBT] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, with ur words, AST is in my list now, haha... what is the cost of getting 1 pup of AST? can share? Tongue

Jack_MBT
Enthusiast

Sep 28, 2006, 8:13 AM

Post #63 of 68 (2044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kid] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
ok, with ur words, AST is in my list now, haha... what is the cost of getting 1 pup of AST? can share? Tongue

Price are varies from 500 to 5000. Really depends on what you are looking for. Just a companion, guard-dog or simply a beauty/handsome AST with good head and bone size. Not forget also the colour and marking of the AST does make the pups price differently.

So choice is yours...and gook luck for hunting one.
Panda is COOl.......Jack the GREAT !!! :)

http://photos.yahoo.com/johnny_ooi

GAN
Dog Kichi

Jan 19, 2007, 8:18 PM

Post #64 of 68 (1951 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kevin Chuan] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi Mork2,

Welcome to this forum... you will have chances to meet lots of friends from this forum...

Most of the members under this catagory are Bull Type fans... that includes Old English Bulldog, English Bulldog, American Bulldog, American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pitbull Terrier, Boxer and many more... Since you have experience in BT... Kindly share with us.., thank you.

PHon.e ##...0.1.2.4.8.8.5.1.8.0....

We can meet up for coffee!

Hi guys

I am new in this forum, i don't own a dog yet need alot to learn from you all especially the Amstaff.

Cheers

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 20, 2007, 6:57 PM

Post #65 of 68 (1941 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GAN] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Brother,

Welcome on board... where are you from by the way...? Anyone are welcome here... you don't have to own one... as long as you love Amstaff... hehehe!

GAN
Dog Kichi

Jan 22, 2007, 9:25 PM

Post #66 of 68 (1930 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Brother,

Welcome on board... where are you from by the way...? Anyone are welcome here... you don't have to own one... as long as you love Amstaff... hehehe!

Bro Kevin

I am staying in sungai buloh on the way to kuala selangor. Anyone owns a amstaffs around here will like to meet up to know this breed.

Cheers

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 23, 2007, 8:28 AM

Post #67 of 68 (1922 views)
Shortcut
Re: [GAN] Bullterrier owners,lovers or breeders out there?Please stop by here.. [In reply to] Can't Post

HI Brother,

Sungai Buluh still no record yet... but stanleyee is from Kepong... can call him... hahaha!

Kevin Chuan
ALPHA

Jan 24, 2007, 9:13 AM

Post #68 of 68 (1912 views)
Shortcut

Hi Brother...,

You have post under the wrong thread already... Should go to AmStaff & APBT Thread... Anyway, nice knowing you and nice chat we had at the mamak brother...

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my