Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
Min Pin pees and poos when not around

gurlfriday
Novice

Apr 26, 2005, 12:36 AM

Post #1 of 2 (625 views)
Shortcut
Min Pin pees and poos when not around Can't Post

i just hav my female min pin (eve) for about two weeks,everything is perfect cute, good personality, but she shits and poos every where when we are not around as all off us are working 9-5, she does it in her pen when we are around. Help please cause everytime we come home from work the house would smell....arrrghhh.... FrownFrown

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 27, 2005, 1:35 AM

Post #2 of 2 (615 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gurlfriday] Min Pin pees and poos when not around [In reply to] Can't Post

supposingly a pup should be crate or limited to 1 area when u r not around, it is important to crate train ur pup as u dont hope them to do destructive things like chewing on ur furniture, dangerous thing like biting the wires, & in ur case, annoying thing like pee & poo everywhr.

of corse, crating a dog not necessarily to be bad, u can make ur dog's crate comfortable, & put in some of her favourite toy. normally a dog wont simply pee & poo in the place they sleep, but a pup which cant hold bladder should be understandable. when she grows, she will hold longer.

never punish ur pup when she pee or poo at the wrong place, as she really hardly know what is wrong, & might learn to do it when u r not at home as u cant punish her tht time. a good way is to reward her whenevr she pee or poo at the right place, u will impress with the result. i tried this with my maltese, & it works!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my