finding flea/tick baths grooming service

gb_queenie
Dog Kichi

Apr 20, 2005, 10:09 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1363 views)
Shortcut
finding flea/tick baths grooming service Can't Post

hi guys...

does anyone know where can i find a grooming centre that provide a flea/tick baths service around subang and pj area?

Frown a dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 14, 2005, 4:24 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1317 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gb_queenie] finding flea/tick baths grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

don't be so lazy la.

u can also apply spray and catch the ticks urself.

haha!!

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

gb_queenie
Dog Kichi

May 14, 2005, 5:13 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1312 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] finding flea/tick baths grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

hard to find it.. it's just like finding a small diamond on the grass for my pomeranian.. but for my silky i can find it and take it off myself... anyway.. i found already Wink

Frown a dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

May 15, 2005, 8:03 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1301 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gb_queenie] finding flea/tick baths grooming service [In reply to] Can't Post

im not sure whether they provide flea/tick bathing but if for grooming a petshop in pj quite nice lar if u wan u can call n ask
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my