Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
How to check Dog Mka registration??

bradleeyt
Novice

Apr 20, 2005, 6:19 PM

Post #1 of 5 (3052 views)
Shortcut
How to check Dog Mka registration?? Can't Post

Hi all, I bought a pup recently and was told she comes with MKA certificate and the serial certificate will only be issued in 6 months time, now the question is, who and how can i verify that my pup is really being registered..??As far as I am concerned,theres a serial code for every each of the pup MKA registration.Therefore can we scan the code on her neck??Very much appreciate for those who know about the procedures and help me on this matter, again thanks everyone..

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 21, 2005, 3:32 AM

Post #2 of 5 (3037 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bradleeyt] How to check Dog Mka registration?? [In reply to] Can't Post

You can scan the Microchip number from any vet clinic. Take down the number and give MKA a call and check the certificate status and also wherether ur pup is register with them.

Call them at 03-77297822 Look for ShantiWink

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 24, 2005, 11:16 PM

Post #3 of 5 (3010 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] How to check Dog Mka registration?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi, i havent receive my pup's cert as well, may i know how long it takes normally?

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2005, 5:33 AM

Post #4 of 5 (3002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] How to check Dog Mka registration?? [In reply to] Can't Post

3 month!!!

bradleeyt
Novice

Apr 27, 2005, 7:56 PM

Post #5 of 5 (2962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong]Which Brand and advice??? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Chris, not sure u whether u receive my msg that i post and keen to have some advice from you....I wanted to change my puppy food to brand california lamb pup dry food and now was feeding on trial..Is it okay to mix with the current chicken that im feeding with lamb...Some advised me to mix for a short period before i feed with the new food completely...I had fed my pup for 2 weeks with the mixture but it seems my pup is not showing any good results. She did eat well but keep poop liquid...I did even cut down her meals but still to no avail..Im worried about her condition if things dont get better...for ur info, im raring a large breed puppy with only 11 weeks old, bit skinny though...one thing i noticed that she drinks plenty of water, after and b4 meal, is that any reason to do with her poop liquid..??So curious.....Now im a dilemma whether to continue with the new brand food or just stick to the poor quality food im feeding her now, wanna give her the best though...Kindly advise which is the best brand pup dry food compare to california natural??Which would u strongly recommend..???Will appreciate much with your comments..btw, all vaccin has been orderly done...just food problem....

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my