Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Events Calendar: Event Calendar:
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 19, 2005, 11:06 PM

Post #1 of 120 (54090 views)
Shortcut
Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! Can't Post

Date : April 16th, 2005
Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

1. PeyShy & YenYen *Lead*

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

cheers,
minglmy

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 12:08 AM

Post #2 of 120 (54065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

Date : April 16th, 2005
Meeting Venue : Taman Pendidikan Bukit Gasing

Time : 7.30 am

into the jungle by 7.45 AM pls note that we will not wait for anyone who is late....as we do not want to attract anymore unwanted attention from none dog lover. I hope you can understand .... so pls be punctual.

Join us in the list below :

2. Nicky and Bobby Boy

Direction 1 :

From Padang Merbok’s roundabout use the way towards Telekom. After driving passed Telekom on your left you will see a row of shoplot and signboard of a restaurant called “Lotus? Just before Lotus Restaurant, on your right, you will see a Chinese Temple and there is a junction. Turn right. After turning do go all the way straight for about 200 ?300 meter and there should be a playground of some sort and you can park your cars there. There should be a signboard that says : Tmn Pendidikan Bukit Gasing.

Direction 2 :

Beside the Lasalle School, there is the Raju Restaurant ?go straight all the way up and you will reach a T junction. At the T junction do turn to your right and go all the way straight you should be able to see the playground.

Things to take note of :

1. Dogs have to be on leash/harness on all times.
2. Please pick up after our furkids poo.
3. Bring plastic bags
4. Bring water for human n for furkids
5. Wear stockings
6. Have a good pair of walking shoe or sneakers.
7. One dog per person is highly recommended as it’s a real jungle trail. 8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
8. Bring your mobile just incase you need to call for rescue. :P 9. Don’t wear too short a shorts if you are afraid of being scratch by the bushes and donating blood to the mozzy ya !
10. PLEASE BRING AN EXTRA COLLAR or HARNESS just incase the one you are using broke or snapped.
11. Do be considerate n make way for other trekkers to passed us by esp to those who is not in our group with dogs.

Map : www.puppy/k9trekkers/map.html

(Not to scale)

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

yuanyuan
ALPHA

Apr 20, 2005, 12:55 AM

Post #3 of 120 (54053 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

not able to come, coz need to send sis for uni interview... miss ya all...

**YY(Yuanyuan aka Erica), VV (Eevee Daphne) & DD (Edy Skippy) with loves**

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 3:10 AM

Post #4 of 120 (54029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Nicky and Bobby Boy
3. Evelyn

MisterStan
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 4:01 AM

Post #5 of 120 (54026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Nicky and Bobby Boy
3. Evelyn
4. Stanley and Henry

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 20, 2005, 6:51 PM

Post #6 of 120 (53981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Stan,

Do you plan to join the whole trekking session or walk halfway on your own ?

I noticed from the previous JT that you and some others did not follow us the whole way. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

cheers,
minglmy

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 20, 2005, 6:55 PM

Post #7 of 120 (53975 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Nicky and Bobby Boy
3. Evelyn
4. Stanley and Henry
5. PCM & Rusty

cheers,
minglmy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 7:51 PM

Post #8 of 120 (53954 views)
Shortcut

that is because i bring some of my friends, who are beginners, to the shorter route... as a start, to get them to get used to the trek.

last week, we went the same route as the rests.. you can ask groovemaster and the rest who were there..

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 7:56 PM

Post #9 of 120 (53952 views)
Shortcut

oh...you mean we cannot do short or half route.....i didnt know...i am so sorry...i thought we can do that since i didnt bring my dog on that day...

But i did complete the trek when i bring my Bobby San to trek lor..
Well...i make sure i finish the whole trek with the rest....with or without dog....

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 20, 2005, 8:31 PM

Post #10 of 120 (53931 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz, misterstan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Stan & nicky,

The reason why I ask is simple.

I think you guys still remember the case with the missing dog - Kinki which belongs to amanda.

Things like these can happen again if we dont take precaution.

Reason why I ask is that :
1) if you are not following the group then its not fair for the whole group to wait up for u guys if u were late and then ur not following them.

2) The leader of the day is suppose to make sure that all goes in comes out together and no mishap happened along the way. This might cause some panic among the people if they thought they have lost you guys somewhere.

3) We also do not want that people say that the group never watch out for d trekkers especially newbies.

4) In the event that anything were to happen along the way. At least with the whole group you have a better support and ideas on what to do and of course help from them.

5) If you have newbies on that day its best that you let the leader knows too. So that they wont take the long route to accomodate the newbies on trail and can keep a lookout for the newbies in the same time.

Hope you can understand....

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Apr 20, 2005, 8:33 PM)

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 20, 2005, 9:33 PM

Post #11 of 120 (53904 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hi Stan,

Do you plan to join the whole trekking session or walk halfway on your own ?

I noticed from the previous JT that you and some others did not follow us the whole way. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

WahhhhShocked...cant walk 1/2 way wan arr??!!! Like this like Communism lor...Communist normally do like this lar...if cant follow them whole the route...they will show up the gun & pian pian to u..hehehe

How to attract & guide the team to complete the route is the leader accountable lar...if the leader lack of leadership, no power or not attractive...then sure....................

But now I sensed that this JT not yet start, but u have throw the S**pid question liao!!!! I'm scared a bit..if I have reg. but never turn-up due to some urgency...dun know what happen will fall to meUnsure

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 20, 2005, 9:45 PM

Post #12 of 120 (53887 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello there,

you've never joined us for JT you won't know much. My got her point. most joggers there don't really fancy dogs. one of our kaki went in alone and next she knew, people are hurdling verbal abuses at her. we don't want that to happen and as well for safety purposes,

moreover, if we stick as a group people don't pick on us easily especially the local council who dislike dogs in the jungle.

as for leadership, we treat each other as friends and we don't need leadership skills. the "leader" we are refering is to guide us through. why talk bout power on our weekly outing with our furpals?

i hope you understand.

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

(This post was edited by icezcream on Apr 20, 2005, 9:56 PM)

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 20, 2005, 9:51 PM

Post #13 of 120 (53878 views)
Shortcut

2. Nicky and Bobby Boy
3. Evelyn
4. Stanley and Henry
5. PCM & Rusty
6. Jo + Meow (Rusty gonna hate me..hehehe)

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 20, 2005, 9:51 PM

Post #14 of 120 (53878 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Excuse me, please read properly in ENGLISH ok. I have explain the reason why. NOT say CANNOT but for SAFETY PURPOSE they have to at least let the leader of the week know that they are walking away from the gang to prevent any confusion of the "missing few". This is plain being responsible.

Please DO NOT TWIST my words around by reading 1 sentence.

The list up there is to provide a guide to the leader on the week to check who is coming and who is not so that we would be able to wait for everyone to turn up.

If you have some sort of urgency then I'm sure ur RESPONSIBLE enough to tell someone that you wont be turning up unless ur otherwise.

Our intention is to make sure that we do not missed out anyone who came late. That is all.

If they came late but got no intention of following the gang then its unreasonable for EVERYONE to wait up for him/her.

If you are insuating the leader is lacking of leadership then please by all means come and lead the JT next week and lead it. We would love to see how to be a professional leader that you so called claim with POWER lead.

Please do not insult the previous leader's skills if you have not shown any yourself.

We r here for the dogs NOT power that you so much wanted.

cheers,
minglmy

(This post was edited by minglmy on Apr 20, 2005, 9:55 PM)

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Apr 20, 2005, 10:39 PM

Post #15 of 120 (53845 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

CrazyWont b there this Sat as will b outstation. So hv fun!

I feel dat if there r rookies around, den d best route is d shorter route starting with d steep climb n ending at d stream. Dis way, u get rid of d hard part 1st n den ur dogs can look forward 2 playtime at d stream (if nobody’s around). At d stream, dose who wish 2 leave earlier may n dose who wish 2 stay longer at d stream will need 2 inform d lead guide accordingly. But shld b done in a manner dat doesnt attract too much attention from other trekkers on d way out. Of course, its best v go out in a group lah.

Guys, remember v r doing dis 4 our dogs n if not 4 dem, most of us will still b in bed. As long as there’s fun involved, den dese r only minor inconveniences 2 put up with. Dogs dont get stuck in d negative, so why shld v.

Groovy, ‘If u c a dirty, muddy mutt running round like a headless chook at d stream this weekend, dont blame me coz I wasnt there!’

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 11:24 PM

Post #16 of 120 (53829 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

in any jungle trek, its best that we walk and stay in a group. considering the fact that most of the participants are not experienced jungle trekkers. its basic safety and common sense. plus the fact that we have our furkids with us...and in this climate...walking with them anywhere including the jungle is being frowned about by many trekkers and authorities.

all that is asked is simple cooperation from all. inform if there is a need to stop or any change in decision to take a different route. its all about teamwork. and most of all, we want to ensure that everyone (including furkids) make it in and out in one complete piece.

no one is power crazy here. there is no need to do so. we all enjoy each other's company as much as the furkids enjoy meeting up with their fur friends and sniffing out new possibilities. so let's just keep it that way.

i have registered many a times but have also ended up being a "pilot"...nothing has befallen me...so what do you mean by saying what you wrote

groovemaster said it well..."Dogs dont get stuck in d negative, so why shld v."

this saturday..let's try groovemaster's recommendation..and we see how the trekkers felt.

this time around peishy will lead.... i will play sweeper with bomberZ (SW). those who will to part at certain stage...pls inform us pls.

Cool on a brighter note....we'll be doing community service this coming saturday...i will supply black bags to those who intend to assist in picking up garbage.

(This post was edited by a_evie on Apr 20, 2005, 11:27 PM)

shazliew
Novice

Apr 20, 2005, 11:33 PM

Post #17 of 120 (53819 views)
Shortcut
Re: [icezcream] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

2. Nicky and Bobby Boy
3. Evelyn
4. Stanley and Henry
5. PCM & Rusty
6. Jo + Meow (Rusty gonna hate me..hehehe)
7. Sharon and Ricky + Seng and Rambo

MisterStan
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 11:34 PM

Post #18 of 120 (53813 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shazliew] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello shaz

cute shih tzu you got there.. hehehe...

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 20, 2005, 11:35 PM

Post #19 of 120 (53813 views)
Shortcut

OIC.....

Jungle rite??!!! ya lar teamwork is important...can support each other ler if any emergency.....otherwise monkey or snake may kacau us.Sly

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 11:37 PM

Post #20 of 120 (53810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [shazliew] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

who's that at the avatar? kawai desu............

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 20, 2005, 11:42 PM

Post #21 of 120 (53809 views)
Shortcut

Hello MY,

Please take it easy & dun misunderstand, I throw out these troubles coz want u to write more about the "rule" for them to refer...coz there sure got new member to join also...rite???

shazliew
Novice

Apr 20, 2005, 11:45 PM

Post #22 of 120 (53802 views)
Shortcut

Hi there,

I'm Sharon and this is the first time I join this JT, is there any precaution warning that I should know or any special advice for the first timer ?

Can my Shih Tzu join this JT as well, I just wan him to have more friends and have fun exploring rather than just stay home.

Is there any possibility for me to leave early if my dog refuse to continue the journey ?

Thanks

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Apr 20, 2005, 11:52 PM

Post #23 of 120 (53800 views)
Shortcut

Hello :),

I'm easy... didnt misunderstand at all. For all the troubles you have 'thrown' out I bet you didnt read the forum post properly. My explaination was posted at 12.31 pm to stan & nicky and yours was 1 hour later.

New member or old member join so far for the passed 1 year we got no complain neither problems. I do not see why there should be any now if everyone just have to practice a little bit of responsibility and also basic curtesy and common sense.

Have a good day!

cheers,
minglmy

shazliew
Novice

Apr 20, 2005, 11:52 PM

Post #24 of 120 (53799 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Jungle Trekking @ Tmn Pendidikan Bkt Gasing on April 23th, 2005 - ROUND 52 !!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Heya

Thanks dude, my Ricky aka bibi is my little darling ! He is still a baby....only about 4 mths now Wink

MisterStan
Doggyman

Apr 20, 2005, 11:58 PM

Post #25 of 120 (53795 views)
Shortcut

ah ic.. what color is his.. looks like greyish color.. hehe..

i also got a shih tzu..female... 6 months +...

and a beagle .. male.. 11 months +.. coming to a year..

LaughLaughLaughLaugh do hope to see your shih tzu this sat..

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my