Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
4Ps - pug pee & poo problem

michelle_kong
New User

Apr 16, 2005, 10:05 PM

Post #1 of 6 (1411 views)
Shortcut
4Ps - pug pee & poo problem Can't Post

Blush well my pug its only about 3 months old 2 to 3 weeks ago she was really smart, every time i let her out of the play pan she will go straight to the newspaper to pee and poo. But since this week she has been jumping up to my bean bag to pee and poo somewhere else. what should i do? and 1 more thing... last time when she squad down giving a signal to pee i will bring her to the newspaper and she will strat peeing there... but now she squad down on the bean bag and i carry her up she continues to pee from the bean bag to the newspaper and leaving a trail of her pee..... siggghhhhhh Unsure

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2005, 2:51 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1407 views)
Shortcut
Re: [michelle_kong] 4Ps - pug pee & poo problem [In reply to] Can't Post

well,

the best solution is.. remove the bean bag or dun let ur pug c the bean bag or else she'll pee on it. Then u will have a smelly beab bagCool

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

ACJ
Novice

Apr 20, 2005, 10:31 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1376 views)
Shortcut

Unsure
If u should carry ur dog when she is about to pee , carry with her tail push downward so it will no pee all over the places.

michelle_kong
New User

Apr 20, 2005, 10:34 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1373 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ACJ] 4Ps - pug pee & poo problem [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink right..... i'll try that if she does it again.... thank you very much.... i think she goes according to her mood... this 2 days she has been behaving really good....

mikichua
Novice

Apr 22, 2005, 8:42 PM

Post #5 of 6 (1348 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I do not know much how to house train a dog. but it happen to my dog sometime she is too excited and do not want to miss a thing during the play. Or maybe you think you should let her out more often?

shirelo
Dog Kichi

May 12, 2005, 2:02 AM

Post #6 of 6 (1280 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mikichua] 4Ps - pug pee & poo problem [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Hi,

I do not know much how to house train a dog. but it happen to my dog sometime she is too excited and do not want to miss a thing during the play. Or maybe you think you should let her out more often?

I agree with you.

My pug, Dao Dao also like to pee & poo outside the cage when she is playing. When she wan pee, she already go to the cage but she come out again & pee outside. Mad

So, every times, i need to watch out her, when she wan to pee/poo, quickly put her in cage. Unsure

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my