PAWS - Vote for a change

skipper
Novice

Apr 15, 2005, 11:19 PM

Post #1 of 2 (802 views)
Shortcut
PAWS - Vote for a change Can't Post

Hi Guys and gals,

After reading the biodata of the people that going for the election I feel we should give the new group a chance to prove themselves. The older committee has had their chance in the past and nothing was done. I know for a fact that for the past 7 years there has been no audited accounts or AGM. This is very serious if at some stage the ROS decides to take action and what is going happen to our 4-legged friends? The committee cannot be so irresponsible and not be accountable for the things they have failed to do. In all honestly I feel PAWS need total overhaul for the sake of the animals.

I also came to know that the candidate standing against Dr. Cheng at this coming AGM, one Dr SS Lingam is the brother to Dr. Maha!!!!! If we want Dr. Maha out and his brother is voted in, PAWS will continue with Dr. Maha. We all know enough about Dr. Maha that i do not need to elaborate.

Please for those who really want change, who want to ensure that PAWS is still around and that our four-legged friends are NO LONGER NEGLECTED, let me encourage you to give a chance to Dr. Cheng's team. I do not personally know all of them, but I do know one thing - the Ajit & Maha cronies were given long enough to do something effective and they have failed MISERABLY. Voting for Ajit and gang again will seal the fate of doom for PAWS.

Morphware
Novice

Apr 16, 2005, 7:03 AM

Post #2 of 2 (751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skipper] PAWS - Vote for a change [In reply to] Can't Post

Skipper I really couldn't have said it any better, look at the people that are in the line up standing for post at this AGM. They are all successful, 3 are doctors, and all animal lovers, I have heard the old woman say that all these people want is "The dogs money" her and Maha are the ones that need money all the people standing are already well off. I have often seen in life that those that are first to accuse with out evidence are probably guilty of the accusation themselves.

See you all on Sunday and may the good and righteous win hands down against these evil and deceitful.

Oh yeah I found information about the people that stood at the last AGM and the old woman(Ajit) says that she is a founder member, I have documentary proof that she didn’t even become a member until 1993, So Ajit is a liar. Does PAWS want a liar to be its Vice Pres? I don’t believe a single thing that comes out of her mouth, she gives everyone the poor old woman story, while all those animals suffer in horrible conditions and go uncared for by an incompetent vet (Maha).

Did you know they actually have to have vets come in from outside to care for the animals because he can’t or won’t do his job!! While he sleeps in the nice newly painted and air-conditioned office. Makes me wonder just what else these two are up to when no one is looking. I still think Ajit is keeping all those animals at her house to make money off them selling puppies to people whenever she can. She lives in Shah Alam and has 20 dogs and 25 cats in her house, and uses PAWS for free treatment of “her” animals. I know a guy that can’t keep one dog because he lives in Shah Alam and needs permission from everyone in his street before MBSA will approve.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my