Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 15, 2005, 5:00 AM

Post #1 of 30 (3891 views)
Shortcut
Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! Can't Post

Hi, I was told by my fren that puppy.com members are very frenly when i planning to buy a dog, actually i already posted my ques in chit chat & intro but a member asked me to "stuck" myself here maybe i can gain more help.Laugh

Im actually looking for a dog/pup, my budget is RM1000-RM1500 after much discussion & consideration, I think Maltese is the most suitable 1, although i love westie & husky, but they r quite high priced..Unsure

Anybody can recommend me any good breeders or petshop which sell Maltese?

Wish to know more abt Westie & Husky as well... thanks!

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 15, 2005, 6:33 AM

Post #2 of 30 (3888 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

You can't get the breed you mention here at the price of RM1K-1.5K. Even you can find one be careful the breed quality. The price should be around RM2K-5K.Crazy

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 15, 2005, 10:23 AM

Post #3 of 30 (3874 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

Which breed u talking abt?

chrisong
Doggyman

Apr 16, 2005, 5:58 AM

Post #4 of 30 (3854 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

All the breed larCrazy

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 16, 2005, 7:54 AM

Post #5 of 30 (3846 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

oicic... i thought Maltese cheaper, Westie more expensive, Husky damn high priced mar...

Jo-An
Novice

Apr 17, 2005, 4:25 AM

Post #6 of 30 (3838 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
oicic... i thought Maltese cheaper, Westie more expensive, Husky damn high priced mar...

Price is vary!!!
It is really depend on the dogs quality and as well as breeder.
Some people spend 3k to buy a quality Maltese and they think worth it, however some or not.
So it is much more depend on you. 1 -1.5k budget, I guess you might be able to get a maltese within your budget, but dont expect the maltese will be high quality.

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 17, 2005, 5:12 AM

Post #7 of 30 (3833 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jo-An] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

Shockedoh i see, a pet quality maltese with cert & show quality cost how much U own a Maltese? Must be cuteLaugh

Jo-An
Novice

Apr 17, 2005, 6:26 AM

Post #8 of 30 (3827 views)
Shortcut

yes, I owned 2 Maltese.1 male and 1 female.

JJ is the male, he is #1 Maltese in year 2004. He is Thailand and Malaysia Champion.

Natalie is a female, where you can see her photo under my avatar.

I do not know the exact price for show quality Maltese in Malaysia,but I guess will be around 2k-5k.

I pretty sure the market price in USA, minimum 3k-10k USD , and Thailand is 2k-5k USD.

Hope will help

Jo-An

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 17, 2005, 7:21 AM

Post #9 of 30 (3825 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jo-An] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow, so do u breed them?

Jo-An
Novice

Apr 17, 2005, 8:15 AM

Post #10 of 30 (3824 views)
Shortcut

yes, if lucky, puppies due JUNE. visit here http://www.ricjocockers.com/litter.htm

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 17, 2005, 6:29 PM

Post #11 of 30 (3814 views)
Shortcut

Shockedoh.. so Ricky is... May I know how much is the price? Tongue

(This post was edited by Toy on Apr 17, 2005, 6:32 PM)

ricky
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2005, 7:30 PM

Post #12 of 30 (3810 views)
Shortcut

Ricky is my husband, we are showing American Cocker Spaniel and Maltese.

Ricky is more concentrate on American Cocker Spaniel whereby I'm concentrate on Maltese.

We owned #1 American Cocker Spaniel year 2004 and #1 Maltese 2004.

The puppies is not deliver yet, no point to discuss the price.Anyway may I know what are you looking at?? show or just normal pet???

Jo-An
friendly,
RicKY

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 18, 2005, 3:21 AM

Post #13 of 30 (3792 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

We hope to get a show quality pet,Angelic but if it is affordable for us, as we also hope to involve in show.Tongue but then if we cant afford, pet quality is as good, as we really love Maltese.Laugh

Jo-An
Novice

Apr 18, 2005, 7:42 AM

Post #14 of 30 (3781 views)
Shortcut

Will let you know once the puppies on the ground.

Jo-An

Toy
K9 Maniac

Apr 18, 2005, 7:48 AM

Post #15 of 30 (3780 views)
Shortcut

ok thanks, we actually found a maltese, but then i think when ur new litter is up for sale, we might interested to buy another, pls dont forget to contact me o~ i think ricky got my number, but just in case:

yenkeat
Novice

Jun 9, 2005, 5:30 PM

Post #16 of 30 (3665 views)
Shortcut

cheap West Highland White Terrier puppy with cert only rm1800

petaling jaya, selangor darul ehsan.

contact number 0378804648

shop name pet's buddy station

darenong
Enthusiast

Jun 11, 2005, 6:14 AM

Post #17 of 30 (3654 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

We owned #1 American Cocker Spaniel year 2004 and #1 Maltese 2004.

wowowowow Frown sell me cheap cheap ! haha Tongue

FrownFrownSimba - the Shih Tzu kingFrownFrown
http://spaces.msn.com/...lt&_c=photoalbum
Dogster me! @ http://www.dogster.com/?156485

Pets they said are men's best friend. Are men pets best guardian?

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Jun 24, 2005, 1:43 AM

Post #18 of 30 (3617 views)
Shortcut

Smilewow,jo-an,if ur maltese really breed,can sell 1 for me?

>< im looking to buy another pups...

>v< wish all of u happy day with ur doggie >v<
FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~
FrownFrownFrownso cute and happy with HAZEL kampate ya~~!

Frownmy KIKI leave me on 02 September 2005
FrownWe miss you forever,ever and ever

lovlyn
Novice

Aug 15, 2005, 6:38 PM

Post #19 of 30 (3543 views)
Shortcut

hello hello..

has your maltese given birth?

are u selling them coz i'm interested in getting a maltese puppy...i have a shih tzu puppy now..

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 7, 2005, 7:45 PM

Post #20 of 30 (3467 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charlenealvin] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

charlenealvin

u love maltese too? i own 2 maltese oso Tongue they are very nice breed, i think u will love them.

Regards,

Yang

chrisong
Doggyman

Sep 7, 2005, 8:49 PM

Post #21 of 30 (3462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't know you own Maltese also.Sly How many dog you own now? Post some of ur dog pic and show us. Would like to see ur dog

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2005, 4:42 AM

Post #22 of 30 (3444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

hello~leecy,u own maltese too?

can sell 1 for me ar?

i like them vry much>< so cute and so adorable^^

e-mail me at

>v< wish all of u happy day with ur doggie >v<
FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~
FrownFrownFrownso cute and happy with HAZEL kampate ya~~!

Frownmy KIKI leave me on 02 September 2005
FrownWe miss you forever,ever and ever

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2005, 6:11 PM

Post #23 of 30 (3428 views)
Shortcut

chrisong

haha, i got too many enemies here mah, as u said talk to me oso 1 2 vomit.. so better dont expose much loh, hehe..

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Sep 13, 2005, 6:13 PM

Post #24 of 30 (3423 views)
Shortcut
Re: [charlenealvin] Wanting a Maltese, Desiring a West Highland White Terrier, Dream of Siberian Husky! [In reply to] Can't Post

charlenealvin

my maltese are not for sale lah, i trained them so hard u know.. but if u wish to see them, of corse u can. i can be contacted at

woofmeow2005 (at) g m a i l dot c o m

Regards,

Yang

kennylooi
Novice

Oct 7, 2005, 5:15 PM

Post #25 of 30 (3354 views)
Shortcut
Re: regarding maltese [In reply to] Can't Post

hello peeps.... any good recommendation for a maltese ? im looking forward to get a maltese.. hope you guys can help me out and give a good hand thanks peeps ur maltese looks absolutely wonderful.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my