Dog Kichi

Jul 8, 2005, 5:03 PM

Post #26 of 42 (1011 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] any dog show in penang/jb?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Howdy Yang,

Good Day to you !

Your Dad's and Yours, same la ! Tongue

Wow you guys are really nuts about dog yea ? Shocked Do you all breed for sales or adoption ?

That's really cool ya know ? Yyou guys have cats too !!?? Crazy

I love cats too !! My gf also krazee about it !!

Hey my gf got a cat but it's a unique one, we wanna find out the breed's name but still to no avail.

It's a White Cat, Semi White Short fur, Long tail, looks like a British Short Fur, the special thing is the Eye, one side is orange another side is Blue, got any idea what breed is this ?

My gf use to keep her other cat with her GSD, man you should have seen when the cat scold the GSD up n down !!! It's a huge Full Grown GSD, one of the biggest size and BoneFrame I ever seen !!!

Oh yea, one more thing Yang, do u hef the details of the Dog Championship in KOMTAR , like the events and time and schedule, u know ? Stuff like that ? Thanks yea

In Reply To
woof

erm, my dad have many lah, not me. i used to have many too, but not mine, all up for adoption loh. maximum time got 50 dogs & cats. Crazy

Yang

Yours in the World of Animal,
Woof Woof

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 8, 2005, 7:48 PM

Post #27 of 42 (1000 views)
Shortcut

As long as you enjoy what you do that is good. When have new puppies is nice to look at them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 8, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #28 of 42 (993 views)
Shortcut
Re: [woof] any dog show in penang/jb?? [In reply to] Can't Post

woof

my dad crazy for dogs, me.. everything! hehe.. well, my dad started rear dog for interest, then start to import dog for competition, then when the dog won price, he breed & sell, but not expensive though, a champion dog's pup he juz sell for 800-1000 like that.Shocked

he last time always want to keep 1 or 2 pup, but his fren always say, haiyah, u will got chance 1 lah, sell us 1st lah. then at last he have nothing. Crazy

oh, cat with 1 side blue & 1 side yellow eye, i used to have 1 also, but adopted ready, dono wat breed is that though. well im not staying with my dad now, those dogs for adoption not breed of corse, all are picked from strays.

erm, i dont really know the schedule wo, always juz follow my dad, then see see here, look look there loh. Tongue

Yang

Regards,

Yang

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 8, 2005, 10:11 PM

Post #29 of 42 (989 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] any dog show in penang/jb?? [In reply to] Can't Post

connie

do u breed ur dog? Smile

Yang

Regards,

Yang

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 11, 2005, 5:59 PM

Post #30 of 42 (952 views)
Shortcut

Yes I breed my silkies.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 12, 2005, 6:44 PM

Post #31 of 42 (929 views)
Shortcut

connie

you mean this golden color 1? Smile

Yang

Regards,

Yang

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 13, 2005, 4:41 PM

Post #32 of 42 (915 views)
Shortcut

Yes this golden colour one. But the thing is most of the time there is no gold puppy just normal silky.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

ritchie_dog
K9 Maniac

Jul 13, 2005, 7:39 PM

Post #33 of 42 (910 views)
Shortcut

hi leecy,

your dad has gsd???? wahhhh im a crazy fan of gsd...i have a gsd girl..shown her a few times but show ring isnt for her so i retired her lorr...she's only 2...started showing at the age of 3 months plusss...oooohhh your dad very active in the showring?? who's he? i might know him ler
Lots of love to my beloved Ritchieboy who has left us on Jan 11 2004..May god bless him

peck_gek
Novice

Jul 13, 2005, 7:55 PM

Post #34 of 42 (910 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] any dog show in penang/jb?? [In reply to] Can't Post

may i know wat time? at which area of komtar? i wanna go....
everybody can go? need to buy any tickets??

thks!

(This post was edited by peck_gek on Jul 13, 2005, 8:00 PM)

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 13, 2005, 10:57 PM

Post #35 of 42 (899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [peck_gek] any dog show in penang/jb?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Is in the dome in Komtar. This week saturday. The time is 9am.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

peck_gek
Novice

Jul 13, 2005, 11:37 PM

Post #36 of 42 (894 views)
Shortcut

ok..tq very much.. BUT Y RICKY say the show is on 17/7/05 (sunday)?do u know need to buy the entry ticket or is free?

will u go?

(This post was edited by peck_gek on Jul 13, 2005, 11:46 PM)

carinmanfong
Enthusiast

Jul 14, 2005, 1:27 AM

Post #37 of 42 (890 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
ok..tq very much.. BUT Y RICKY say the show is on 17/7/05 (sunday)?do u know need to buy the entry ticket or is free?

will u go?

it is 17/7/05.

check this link:

http://www.mka.org.my/events.htm
**A pet is a LIFE TIME commitment..**

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 14, 2005, 4:49 PM

Post #38 of 42 (876 views)
Shortcut

Sorry for the wrong information. Is on Sunday. My mistake the venue is correct and is 9am. No need to buy any ticket is free. I won't be going. In KL working. Is going to be tiring to travel so far just for the show. Tongue

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

woof
Dog Kichi

Jul 15, 2005, 2:25 AM

Post #39 of 42 (851 views)
Shortcut

Connie, Den u will miss a lot of doggy leh, hehhee ..... in case anyone wanna meet up, try look for a Tall guy 6ft ++ n walk up to him n say , WOOF ! See y'all there !!

Yang, Still duno what's the detailed schedule for this Sunday's Competition ? Been waiting for this for months!! Finally it's this weekend !!

In Reply To
Sorry for the wrong information. Is on Sunday. My mistake the venue is correct and is 9am. No need to buy any ticket is free. I won't be going. In KL working. Is going to be tiring to travel so far just for the show. Tongue

Woof Woof

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Jul 15, 2005, 4:50 PM

Post #40 of 42 (838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [woof] any dog show in penang/jb?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes I will miss a lot of doggies. No worries I will wait for the next one to be in KL. There is a dogathon event in KL in August and another dog show in KL. Normally when I go for show means I will be bringing my dog to compete. So this time I will skip.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ;];]c_)

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Jul 19, 2005, 10:48 PM

Post #41 of 42 (800 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ritchie_dog] any dog show in penang/jb?? [In reply to] Can't Post

ritchie_dog

hehe, currently my dad dont own any gsd anymore but he do let my bro bring pom for competition. hmm.. his surname is Lee & he is a police officer, thats all i can say & if u do know him, u should know kua. Tongue

Yang

Regards,

Yang

woof
Dog Kichi

Jul 20, 2005, 5:35 PM

Post #42 of 42 (781 views)
Shortcut

Hey Yang,

Were u n ur dad there at the CHampionship in Penang that day ?

I invite so many of my fren to go and i m there all day long from 10-5pm hehehhe .... it's such a fun experience, cute doggy, fierce doggy, adorable ones, scary ones, i remember at one point i m surrounded by one gang of Rotti, dats really nuts ...... anyone wanna check out some pictures can let me know, i can email u.

Anyone from here were there ?

In Reply To
ritchie_dog

hehe, currently my dad dont own any gsd anymore but he do let my bro bring pom for competition. hmm.. his surname is Lee & he is a police officer, thats all i can say & if u do know him, u should know kua. Tongue

Yang

Woof Woof

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my