Home: General: Chit Chat:
Advice Needed!!!!!!!

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 13, 2005, 5:09 AM

Post #1 of 23 (875 views)
Shortcut
Advice Needed!!!!!!! Can't Post

Hi all, help!!! My parents plan to get Condo/Apartment/Shop Lot Houses around Puncak Jalil area, i heard that neither of these 3 places can have dog, so my parents plan to give away my ROCKY!! Unsure

I don't wish separate with my lovey 4 years old ROCKY! I love my dog!! What should i do? My parents can't afford to get a single or double storey at KL.... Is the rules of DBKL really that strict? Is it really forbidden to have dogs in the places that i menctioned? What if i got caught? Can i beg THEM? HOW??????????????? HELP!!!! Frown

ladee_m
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2005, 5:49 AM

Post #2 of 23 (857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ianlim] Advice Needed!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey Y@ Smile

What breed is ur dog?... issit large?... if large dog harder ler... small ones is easier as u can bring in without them knowing... some management allow if no neighbours complains... wish the best for u & ur Rocky...

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 13, 2005, 6:12 AM

Post #3 of 23 (851 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ladee_m] Advice Needed!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Umm, my dog is meduim size, which is a mix mongrel breed, but, very noisy and active and enegertic.. He likes to runs around and jumps on us, usually we will end up having his paws "signed" on our shirts..

He is really naughty and funny! I really like him, raised him since puppy time..

ladee_m
Doggyman

Apr 13, 2005, 8:10 AM

Post #4 of 23 (826 views)
Shortcut

Hey Y@ Smile

Oooo... I really wish u guys can work something out with the management or maybe talk ur parents out of it... Unsure i know it bad for me to teach u this... maybe just talk to them nicely & hope they get ur point!!! Wink Good luck

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2005, 12:00 AM

Post #5 of 23 (803 views)
Shortcut

most condo management do not allow dogs as it is sensitive to the 'other' people. know what you should do....hide him...don't let him out the condo. but i guess that's not a good idea.....hope you will find a solution
finally..... khoo262 has come back to puppy.com

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2005, 2:24 AM

Post #6 of 23 (789 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hey Y@ Smile

Oooo... I really wish u guys can work something out with the management or maybe talk ur parents out of it... Unsure i know it bad for me to teach u this... maybe just talk to them nicely & hope they get ur point!!! Wink Good luck

The thing is we can afford a lower cost single or double storey house at Rawang, Klang, Nilai, Bangi or even Putrajaya, but, it's not convenient for my dad as his work place is at KL.. Sigh...

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2005, 2:25 AM

Post #7 of 23 (788 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Advice Needed!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
most condo management do not allow dogs as it is sensitive to the 'other' people. know what you should do....hide him...don't let him out the condo. but i guess that's not a good idea.....hope you will find a solution

Thats what my mom said, hide him, but, seems that my dog is an activ doggie type.., i don't think that we can successfully hiding him.. Pooor me and my Rocky!! :(

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 14, 2005, 3:04 AM

Post #8 of 23 (783 views)
Shortcut

U can just tell them that if you leave Rocky, then u will cry. Real crying k. U can beg them. I noe all tis will turn out well. Just like me. Had tis experience so many times.The DBKL rules arent that strict. It's oni when kiping 6 dogs or more, then you hav 2 send dem 2 the SPCA or PAWS

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2005, 3:18 AM

Post #9 of 23 (774 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] Advice Needed!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
U can just tell them that if you leave Rocky, then u will cry. Real crying k. U can beg them. I noe all tis will turn out well. Just like me. Had tis experience so many times.The DBKL rules arent that strict. It's oni when kiping 6 dogs or more, then you hav 2 send dem 2 the SPCA or PAWS

Thats y i am wondering, can't we aleast having 1 doggie in Apartment of Condo??? Because, this is very common in HK.. Most of the poeple there stay in Condos or apartments, and they can dogs with them...

Maybe it's not that easy here, like what khoo262 menctioned "as it is sensitive to the 'other' people"... If they complaint about it, no chanceloh. However, i will try solve the housing stuff 1st... I hope i can work it out..

Thanks for the reply.., everyone...Wink

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 14, 2005, 3:21 AM

Post #10 of 23 (773 views)
Shortcut

Well, 1 doggie can in condo. Must have enif livin space 4 u and the dog or else all sempit sempit like tat.

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2005, 3:33 AM

Post #11 of 23 (768 views)
Shortcut

He is quite small actually, but not toy type.. Very naughty and energetic.. Cool I will discuss with my parents and propose some "suggestions" to them...

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 14, 2005, 3:43 AM

Post #12 of 23 (767 views)
Shortcut

Wat kind of breed is rocky? Make sure the outside tat 1 got fence shaped thing so ur dog wont get out and fall. If it happens sori lor thenFrown

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2005, 3:48 AM

Post #13 of 23 (762 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Wat kind of breed is rocky? Make sure the outside tat 1 got fence shaped thing so ur dog wont get out and fall. If it happens sori lor thenFrown

He is a mix mongrel breed, no worries, he is not that brave to look even from the window..... I feels like the best to describe his character is the Japanese comic call "ga yoa jin gao".. But, not that "powerful" like BOW WOW lar..Hehe..

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2005, 6:00 PM

Post #14 of 23 (749 views)
Shortcut

if 'they' don't complaint. then no problem. make sure your doggie don't make too much noise. on the other hand, if you keep him inside, he will have limited space to run and exercise.

a_evie
Doggyman

Apr 14, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #15 of 23 (745 views)
Shortcut

the dbkl rules are strict in a certain sense...especially if you have neighbours who complain. complains (you will be surprise) need not necessarily come from malays...but strangely they can come from chinese and indians.

to consider if indeed you will end up in a condo:
(1) how noisy is rocky...is he plain yelpy or barky especially at late hours when most folks are resting? or will he go berserk if left alone?
(2) being active...do you have enough space for him to play around at home?
(3) is there anyway you can smuggle him out daily for his walks (release tension time)?

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2005, 6:26 PM

Post #16 of 23 (744 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a_evie] Advice Needed!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Point well taken.....better consider them all before you take rocky in the condo..if not, i think it is better give the dog to someone who can provide a better living environment. no use to keep him if he can go for walks/run and you have to hide him all the time.

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 14, 2005, 9:29 PM

Post #17 of 23 (736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [khoo262] Advice Needed!!!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Point well taken.....better consider them all before you take rocky in the condo..if not, i think it is better give the dog to someone who can provide a better living environment. no use to keep him if he can go for walks/run and you have to hide him all the time.

I don't want to keep my ROCKY apart from me.. I love my naughty ROCKY!!Blush

Thats y i had decided not to move.. My parents agreed and they will bought a office house lot and rent to companies... Then when i am qualify me and my dad will together buy a single or double storey house !!!!! Then, i will have my ROCKY in our own house.. Currently we are renting a double storey house....

Happy already..

khoo262
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2005, 6:10 PM

Post #18 of 23 (721 views)
Shortcut

good for you!

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 16, 2005, 12:25 AM

Post #19 of 23 (707 views)
Shortcut

HehehWink, so how's ur parent's decision? Do they let u keep Rocky?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 16, 2005, 8:58 AM

Post #20 of 23 (694 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
HehehWink, so how's ur parent's decision? Do they let u keep Rocky?

Yupp.. Sly..

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2005, 2:36 AM

Post #21 of 23 (678 views)
Shortcut

Wow that's great news. Wat make them keep Rocky? Did u beg them until they change their mindSmile

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

ianlim
Dog Kichi

Apr 17, 2005, 4:19 AM

Post #22 of 23 (675 views)
Shortcut

Not really, i just discuss and talk with them . Actually, mama also don't want to leave ROCKY behind mah..

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2005, 4:23 AM

Post #23 of 23 (674 views)
Shortcut

Wow good luck lar 2day. I get autograph book 4 free wif 2 rm40.00 books and i get to lower down my storage in the yahoo acc.

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my