Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY MS!!!!

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 1:34 AM

Post #1 of 7 (1211 views)
Shortcut
WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY MS!!!! Can't Post

im so mad these few days , because im wondering wat the petshop done to my puppy . after i brought my jayjay for grooming n injection , his butt was red n swollen that wasnt present before . well this was not the thing that i feel mad for.

few days ago he sprain his leg , so my mum brought him to see the vet. u know wat happen when jayjay reach the clinic??

he start shaking n shivering n even peepoo twice on my sis ( he never done this before and we brought him to that clinic few times before) , i wonder why he seems so scare when he go to the clinic n once he saw the vet he became so nervous n really shivering n cant stand properly . What happen!!!! what they did to my jayjay when i brought him to the petshop for grooming n injection. Mad

when he peepoo on my sis , so she bring him to the toilet in the clinic , then jayjay seems to be so scare n still shaking..... n hide behind the toilet bowl . OMG!!! hati sakit!!!!!!

then we decide to bring him outside of the clinic for a walk(while waiting for our turn) since he so scare. when he is out of the clinic he stop shivering n shaking anymore , not so scare as before.

after that we go in to the consultation room n when jayjay saw the doctor he peepoo again n show that he is so scare..... for no reason? ( because before that when we brought him to the clinic he seems to be so active and barks at other dog n small kids , but that day he neva bark at all n shaking for the whole period while he in the clinic n saw the vet)

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY JAYJAY WHEN I BROUGHT HIM FOR GROOMING N INJECTION?? WHO KNOWS HOW CRUEL THEY ARE!!!!

i wrote this jus wan av1 to beware that some petshop realli ...... u know what i mean....

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER BRING MY JAYJAY BACK TO THAT PETSHOP ANYMORE!!

WHY SOME OF THE PETSHOP STAFF LIKE TO CHEAT????
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 23, 2005, 2:38 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1146 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY MS!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i experience that same too when i bought for my dog for vaccination.

the young dr. was so afraid that my dog will bite her eventhough i'm there holding my dog.

and she insist to get my dog muzzle and she instruct another dr. to hold my dog's leg and hand.

doesn;t allow my dog to move at all. my dog starts to scream and yelp.

i;m so upset seing this, and i'm going to that vet anymore.

how can they ever do that eventhough the owner is there watching.

what if the owner aren;t around. i really couldn't imagine.

and is worse still if the dog are the type that pampered, naughty ones.

and once i went to a pet shop to buy some stuff, i saw the groomer scolding and hitting a shih tzu coz she doesn't wants to stand properly.

that's why now many ppl will stay there when they send their dogs for grooming.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

(This post was edited by Amanda85 on Apr 23, 2005, 2:39 AM)

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 25, 2005, 8:40 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1133 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY MS!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah jus duno y they can be so cruel n rough eventhough some other customer was there as well. when i went to the petshop the staff there quite rough while grooming n u can imagine if u saw that this is ho they groom the pet will u bring ur pet there anymore???absolutely no . i do agree with u that if time allows is good tat the owner is there while grooming.... n got once i saw one of the dog hav lice then then jus share the same come put all the pets near together in the stuffy room ... im so scare that my furkids but get kutu.....omg...
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2005, 8:08 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1127 views)
Shortcut

i think all this happen becoz some but not all of them who are in the career with dogs

are not genuinely dog lovers.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Terri Chai
Enthusiast

Apr 25, 2005, 8:38 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1126 views)
Shortcut

So sorry to hear abt Jay Jay... I hope he has recovered now... Where's this Pet shop ?

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2005, 6:56 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1104 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY MS!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ya.. but if don love them also no need treat them so rough ma.. well luckily now my jayjay is okie n i will be more careful next time :)
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 28, 2005, 7:36 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Terri Chai] WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY MS!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh he is ok now luckily ..well that petshop in pj area if u wan to know which exact petshop u can private msg me
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my