Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
What they done to my puppyy!!!

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 1:30 AM

Post #1 of 22 (1798 views)
Shortcut
What they done to my puppyy!!! Can't Post

im so mad these few days , because im wondering wat the petshop done to my puppy . after i brought my jayjay for grooming n injection , his butt was red n swollen that wasnt present before . well this was not the thing that i feel mad for.

few days ago he sprain his leg , so my mum brought him to see the vet. u know wat happen when jayjay reach the clinic??

he start shaking n shivering n even peepoo twice on my sis ( he never done this before and we brought him to that clinic few times before) , i wonder why he seems so scare when he go to the clinic n once he saw the vet he became so nervous n really shivering n cant stand properly . What happen!!!! what they did to my jayjay when i brought him to the petshop for grooming n injection. Mad

when he peepoo on my sis , so she bring him to the toilet in the clinic , then jayjay seems to be so scare n still shaking..... n hide behind the toilet bowl . OMG!!! hati sakit!!!!!!

then we decide to bring him outside of the clinic for a walk(while waiting for our turn) since he so scare. when he is out of the clinic he stop shivering n shaking anymore , not so scare as before.

after that we go in to the consultation room n when jayjay saw the doctor he peepoo again n show that he is so scare..... for no reason? ( because before that when we brought him to the clinic he seems to be so active and barks at other dog n small kids , but that day he neva bark at all n shaking for the whole period while he in the clinic n saw the vet)

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY JAYJAY WHEN I BROUGHT HIM FOR GROOMING N INJECTION?? WHO KNOWS HOW CRUEL THEY ARE!!!!

i wrote this jus wan av1 to beware that some petshop realli XXXu know what i mean....

I SWEAR I WILL NEVER BRING MY JAYJAY BACK TO THAT PETSHOP ANYMORE!!

WHY SOME OF THE PETSHOP STAFF LIKE TO CHEAT????
Frown ....
Frown Frown

cosmo
Novice

Apr 1, 2005, 1:33 AM

Post #2 of 22 (1781 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kewvirus] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

wow... which vet was that one??

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 1, 2005, 4:45 AM

Post #3 of 22 (1760 views)
Shortcut

Wait,

Maybe that time the injection part scared him. It's like erm.... yeah, the vet uses injection, the petshop uses injection. Many dogs are afraid of injection.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 1, 2005, 6:35 AM

Post #4 of 22 (1756 views)
Shortcut

Huh? The petshop give ur doggie what injection? Are they qualified to give injection to ur doggie?

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 7:22 AM

Post #5 of 22 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cosmo] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I brought my jayjay to the petshop n they bring jayjay to their vet for injection. i jus know the vet name by the sticker on my vacinnation card.
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 7:25 AM

Post #6 of 22 (1750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

cos that time my mum brought him to the petshop for grooming n injection , i wonder whether is the injection that scare him or the grooming that hurt him , cos they done it at once so jayjay might think of grooming=injection so.. who knows what they have done....now my heartbroken liao, i lov jayjay so much but end up others treat him so cruel....
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 7:33 AM

Post #7 of 22 (1749 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i don remember the name liao but there is few compulsory inj. when the puppy was few months old rite?

well my mum brought jayjay to the petshop for grooming n injection as well. they ask the vet or the bring jayjay to the vet for injection (my mum din wait there ,so dono wat's actually happen)

but i suspect is the grooming that hurt him cos after grooming ,they cut his ear n the butt was red n swollen. so might be because they do grooming after injection or wat... then once jayjay think abt injection=grooming...? who knows wat is happening ...only my poor jayjay n that person n the god know..so mad abt them alreadi.. when i bought jj i found out his is coughing then i ask the staff there, he say he might be choking or wat.... then now grooming until my jayjay butt is red n swollen .... fed up with them adi.... never bring jayjay for them to groom anymore.... so regret heartbroken....
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Spaceboy
Novice

Apr 1, 2005, 7:39 AM

Post #8 of 22 (1748 views)
Shortcut

the petshop that u say... near where?Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 8:04 PM

Post #9 of 22 (1724 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Spaceboy] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ard pj area , i u wan know the actual name of the petshop u can private msg me
Frown ....
Frown Frown

robros
K9 Maniac

Apr 2, 2005, 12:18 AM

Post #10 of 22 (1710 views)
Shortcut

Many doggies when they go to the vet or somewhere to get injections, they get very scared. I was told the smell emitted by other "scared" dogs are detected by the newcomers and they in turn get scared. Also, they remembered what happened the last time they came to the vet.

I have rottweilers. I have trained them that going to the vet is not necessarily a "terrible" experience. Even though they were subjected to injections and operations, they are always heavily rewarded after the vet visit. Reason I do this is if a big powerful dog like a rottweiler refuses to enter a vet and decide to run for it or do a protest sit in, there is nothing you can do. It's like pulling a tonne of bricks.

But luckily, my technique worked. Even though they are not keen on what the vet does to them, they bear it because they now I will reward them later...with lots of manja, long walks or treats. Learned my lesson from my previous dogs (smaller breeds) They will shiver, pee, freak out whenever i take them to the vet.

I would like to think that there was no "abuse" of your furkid. Just its overwhelming fear of what is going to happen. Injection, etc.

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 2, 2005, 12:35 AM

Post #11 of 22 (1708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

well actually when i brought him for the 2nd injection i think ard my sis bday but he seems to be okay n nothing happen, but when the 3rd time he was brough to the petshop for inj n grooming then this thing happen, well i actually suspect they were very rough while doing the grooming , so my jj think of seing the vet= grooming so horrible. haiii i realli duno wat they hav done n what happen to my jj, he got fever as well , so hopefully he won be so next time when he go see the vet,

wow rotweiler haha realli like pulling tones of bricks , luckily my jj is small breed, so now do u still keep small breed?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

robros
K9 Maniac

Apr 2, 2005, 5:11 AM

Post #12 of 22 (1700 views)
Shortcut

2 big rotties are all i can handle now. i have had pomeranians, maltese/shih tzu, mix breeds, spitz before. Rotties are a lot to handle. Once trained, they are a real delight. Since I live near the vet, they know when I start walking that direction and will happily follow me and even pull me into the vet clinic.

Rotties don't need to go to a groomer as they have short hair but they shed like crazy.

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 2, 2005, 7:25 AM

Post #13 of 22 (1696 views)
Shortcut

ohh u hav so many breeds b4 huh , so which breed u like the most? last time i plan to get a shih tzu but their hair too long so i decide to buy a MS , n i think MS won shred so much . haha they will pull u to the vet cos the wan treat !!yumyum

wow no need go for grooming then can save money hehe... anyway will the larger breed spend more than the smaller breed? u train them urself or go for training class?
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 2, 2005, 5:46 PM

Post #14 of 22 (1689 views)
Shortcut

The petshop does not hav the corect medicine to inject the dog but the vet does. Dont let the petshop inject the dog.

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

robros
K9 Maniac

Apr 2, 2005, 7:06 PM

Post #15 of 22 (1687 views)
Shortcut

Nowadays, I don't use food as a treat anymore. They are more keen on attention, playtime or walks.

All breeds are the same to me but my rotties give me the most sense of security. I feel safe with them.

Big breeds cost more to maintain as their food alone is astronomical. I feed them with science diet once a day at dinner time and gardenia bread in the morning. Plus all the supplements and vet vaccinations, shampoos, flea medication, etc, etc....quite a bit of $$. But the cost is nominal when I compare with what I get in return.

I took them for training at the obedience training. One level takes 10 classes before the tests. I went for a few levels before I stop. Too hot for me and my rottie refuse to let anyone else handle him, even my husband. My rottie was really good. Very obedient and do everything as commanded. Even the trainer is impressed. But when the trainer try to take over and use him as a example to other dogs, he simply refuse to obey and just sit there like a lump of rock as if deaf.

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 3, 2005, 4:00 AM

Post #16 of 22 (1676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

they say they will either ask the vet to come to inject the pup of they will bring to them vet..it has sticker there la...??
Frown ....
Frown Frown

tracky
Enthusiast

Apr 4, 2005, 6:45 PM

Post #17 of 22 (1655 views)
Shortcut

i bring my Pipy for 2nd vaccination since he is 2mths old...

1st time was ok... run here run there... he also din encounter when the vet inject for him... but ...the nurse r worst... he sound when the nurse put the themometer into his backside... (so Pity i see him...)

so next mths, i bring him for 3rd vaccination... when we came down from the car... i chain him n walk along the shop there.. (the vet at 2nd last shop...)

so he look so enjoy... until he reach the clinic... he U-Turn la...

he look so scared.... n when he is on the weight tat time he pee la...

leg keep shaking... aisk... i think all the dog dun like to go for check up...

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2005, 4:51 AM

Post #18 of 22 (1642 views)
Shortcut

yeah i do agree with u that larger breed dog might gip u safety feel :) but i don think my hse hav enough space to fit a larger breed .

hehe only listen to the mummy ma :) so gd... i wish my jj could jus listen n don run away haizzz

u hav a pair of rottie? female n male?? i heard ppl say that science diet is gd but i try to change it for jj but it seems that he jus don like it . so no choice lorr use eukanuba
Frown ....
Frown Frown

kewvirus
Enthusiast

Apr 5, 2005, 5:02 AM

Post #19 of 22 (1638 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

ohh so pity ~~ same with my jayjay , well bcos last time i brought him for injection through the petshop he seems to be okay while i bring him to see the vet later on , then after the 3rd inj if not mistaken , then he seems to be so scare n shaking while we bring him to see the vet, so i might actualli suspect the did someting while grooming him cos his butt was red n swollen after he back from grooming n injection in the same day.

hope your pipy will be okay :)
Frown ....
Frown Frown

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 25, 2005, 5:39 AM

Post #20 of 22 (1583 views)
Shortcut

The best solution is 2 bring the dog 2 the vet not the pet shop. pet shop medicine arent well effective and may cause ur dog 2 b sick

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

.Lab
Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #21 of 22 (1566 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sydney] [kewvirus] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Sydney:

Yeah. I agree. But my vet is a bit different. He has his own clinic in Bangi. Just come for a bit of extra cash.

Kewvirus:

Urrgh scary! Yeah, many dogs hate the vet. 1st jab, Hazel confused and let the vet do everything without argueing. 2nd time, a bit more paranoid. But excited. 3rd time, Saturday. Most horrible vet visit.

The vet check her, she very happy, ok. Then he take out injection and she run like 'gila' already. Hide under the table, shivering. He hide the injection and 'manja' her a bit so she calmer but she squealed when he injected her. She very scared. He even say she trembling. Then I went to look around. I come back and she standing on the door, look so pitiful.

So now I think she extra scared. Wait until she sees the spayer Tongue. She going 2 UPM for spaying. Oh and anyone came recommend a good place 2 board a dog? Large breed? Cuz going 2 church camp at Cameron for 3 days. In June.

.Lab Frown Frown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hazel = A Terror in Disguise!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 29, 2005, 2:20 AM

Post #22 of 22 (1547 views)
Shortcut
Re: [.Lab] What they done to my puppyy!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

waa, how much is the actual price or does it had actual priceUnsure? Do u ever bring Hazel to the pet shop for grooming and taking injections?

I dont even bring Sid to take injection oni for grooming.. And speaking of injection, had u have ur BCG?

Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my