Home: Breed Specific: Working Group:
Breeder for Siberian Husky

Bailey

Mar 30, 2005, 10:00 PM

Post #1 of 21 (3311 views)
Shortcut
Breeder for Siberian Husky Can't Post

Hi,

I am enquiring on behalf for a friend of mine who is keen to purchase a Siberian Husky puppy. Can anyone here recommend a breeder of siberian huskies? I am discouraging him from purchasing a puppy from a pet shop.

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

May
Old Hand

Mar 30, 2005, 10:33 PM

Post #2 of 21 (3307 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bailey] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi....

My fren's Husky will give birth soon. But how am I gonna give you the information Unsure since I can't post any email or contact number here....

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 30, 2005, 11:39 PM

Post #3 of 21 (3302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [May] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

Erm, got some SH for sale in Penang la.. price abt 2k

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

May
Old Hand

Mar 31, 2005, 12:15 AM

Post #4 of 21 (3300 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

My fren told me about that........in term of quality, I've got no comment.

(This post was edited by May on Mar 31, 2005, 12:19 AM)

carienna
Canine Addict

Mar 31, 2005, 12:37 AM

Post #5 of 21 (3295 views)
Shortcut

Pheng yeh mou hou yeh! hahahaha! Pay for the price lor, dats what ppl say.. it can goes down to below 2k ...

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

May
Old Hand

Mar 31, 2005, 12:50 AM

Post #6 of 21 (3292 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

I heard about this litter.......well, dare not say anything but I think the price oredi tell it all.

Bailey

Mar 31, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #7 of 21 (3282 views)
Shortcut

How much a puppy costs and are they located in KL? call me at 012 2348 677.

Puppy Power

Bailey

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated" - Mahatma Gandhi

(This post was edited by Admin on Mar 31, 2005, 3:32 AM)

May
Old Hand

Mar 31, 2005, 5:34 PM

Post #8 of 21 (3258 views)
Shortcut

He's located in KL. I'll get him to call you directly.

stanleyee
K9 Maniac

Mar 31, 2005, 6:25 PM

Post #9 of 21 (3253 views)
Shortcut

I got a fren having one but he doesn't encourage ppl to get one because he needs to stay in the cold room. There is once his SH almost died of heat. They are unable to adapt to m'sia weather. He took the dog to vet at jln Ipoh and was "sound" by the doc... After the dog recover he quickly install an air-con in the living room for the dog till now...2yrs ++Unsure

I may not be the one who start the fight, but I will not hesitate to finished it ....

"expect the un-expected".....cheers..!!

http://s246.photobucket.com/...07/wollyee/?start=40

May
Old Hand

Mar 31, 2005, 6:44 PM

Post #10 of 21 (3252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stanleyee] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

Husky and Malamutes can adapt well to Malaysia weather. The only problem is they won't have thick and nice coat. You do not need to provide air-con 24/7 to them, of course if you can afford then it would be great.

Cheers

ERN
K9 Maniac

Apr 1, 2005, 2:35 AM

Post #11 of 21 (3224 views)
Shortcut

Hi

My friend's SH just delivered 4 cute puppies, will try ask whether he would like to let go. If can will ask for photos.

Frown

View my photo album

last update, ZEUS & Shiki's 2nd off springs, 16/09/2008. Yes 9.16!

http://s56.photobucket.com/...%20Zeus%20N%20Shiki/

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g192/ERN2/Dogs

Bailey

Apr 1, 2005, 5:42 PM

Post #12 of 21 (3212 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ERN] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ern,

Thanks so much. Could you kindly give my telephone number to your friend? It is 012 2348677. I would like to speak to him/her and enquire on the price of the puppies etc.

Puppy Power

Bailey

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 12:36 AM

Post #13 of 21 (3180 views)
Shortcut

Lucky you have friends with Huskies.. I am dying for one but I cannot afford another one with 4 Cocker Spaniel with me... Never thought can have 1 when I was back from overssea so got Cocker instead.... Fiona

May
Old Hand

Apr 6, 2005, 12:45 AM

Post #14 of 21 (3179 views)
Shortcut
Re: [vicfion] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Fion,

I myself like Husky soo much tooo. Dying to have one ....c how ler.

I heard Daisy gave birth to 9 (???) puppies? Wow!!! You really got lots of work to do but puppies r cute, cute aren't they Tongue.

Cheers .

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 7:29 PM

Post #15 of 21 (3163 views)
Shortcut

I am also dying for one but my husband "la".. Keep saying cannot afford one... I often blah at him about it and he was like no la very expensive dog la this la and that.. Frown
Oh yeah.. 9 puppies... So far I have not come acroass a Cocker can give birth so many.. So far I heard only 8.. I also got a shick... Lots of work yeah but emotion more... I began tofeel sad knowing that they will leave me one by one... Fiona
Attachments: IMG_1479copy_all_latest.jpg (167 KB)

May
Old Hand

Apr 6, 2005, 7:40 PM

Post #16 of 21 (3159 views)
Shortcut

9 really alot laaa......hey, but it's a lucky number!!!! Maybe it's a hint for you that everything will be good this year. Do you plan to dock their tail? Hope not, it's kinda cruel to me unless you plan to show them. I came across a rottie with tail two weeks ago at my vet clinic. Look very friendly compare to the common rottie with dock tail that look so fierce. Guess the tail give them different impression. My vet oso dun encourage tail docking and he advise the Rottie owner to maintain its tail.

So next month its your turn to give birth. Take good care of yourself.

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 8:00 PM

Post #17 of 21 (3155 views)
Shortcut

I have been promoting to people about my puppies with or without tail and most of them prefer without tail and only one succesfuly encourage.. So now all tail docked except 1.. I was cursing in the vet and people must be thinking I am mad... Anyway, I dod try my best but not many agree with me.. I did put a thread saying How To Promote Cocker With Tails.... You can read it under Chit Chat forum... But those who agree were not the one who will provide my puppies home so no choice..... I am stilll upset looking at them without tail and you can see my smile suddenly holds up when I see the little one with tail waggling cutely at me... At least my litter I manage to find an ownder who agrees with me... Fiona

Riccaval
ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 8:35 PM

Post #18 of 21 (3148 views)
Shortcut

wow!! what a big litter. Congrats Fiona.
The pups look very nice and healthy , shows that the dam was well looked after. credit to the owner.
Now comes the difficult part, finding the right homes for them. Anyway enjoy them while they are still with you.Frown

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 8:41 PM

Post #19 of 21 (3142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Breeder for Siberian Husky [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks... Trying so hard not to be too attach.. I remember once i have to cry so much when letting go my puppies and right til the end I cannot do it anymore, I kept the last one.. Another reason was I found out the one who will be taking my last puppy is a breeder who might give my puppy up to a pet shop... Hope I won't be doing the same thing as I already have 4 Cockers.... By the way, I will be like sort of keeping one but this time at my father's place... Fiona

May
Old Hand

Apr 6, 2005, 8:41 PM

Post #20 of 21 (3142 views)
Shortcut

As long as you've tried your best the result doesn't matter. The pup with tail looks cute eventhough I could only see its back from the pix.

Hopes all your puppies will go to good homes.

Cheers .

vicfion
Ultra ALPHA

Apr 6, 2005, 8:42 PM

Post #21 of 21 (3139 views)
Shortcut

Thanks.. Me too.. Me too.. I had rejected people before... Sigh... No choice.... Fiona

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my