Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
I'm trained. Shall we share our experience?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

ladee_m
Doggyman

Jan 21, 2004, 5:54 PM

Post #76 of 79 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sibuk] I'm trained. Shall we share our experience? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Sibuk...

thanks anyway...

GONG XI FA CAI

CLICK ON =>Poodles' Friendly Gang ListSmile

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.

alite88
Novice

Feb 9, 2004, 7:15 PM

Post #77 of 79 (1213 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sibuk] I'm trained. Shall we share our experience? [In reply to] Can't Post

hihi, sibuk...

can i know where u took the course?!

TQ
=====(",)=====

sweesan
Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2004, 7:25 AM

Post #78 of 79 (1195 views)
Shortcut

hi.. i ran across your post and i read about the nail-cutting accessory... u recommend thosde type that opens like scissors... and forget the one with a hole.. erm.. wel... mine opens like scissors/playar and then there's a hole on both side of the blades.. sometimes when i cut his nails.. he moves alot.. and tries to bite the tool.. Crazy

and i read also about the comb.. which type of comb would u recommend ? i have a GR. he's 13weeks old.. it's like rubber-material... and sometimes when i try to comb.. he'll bite it as well.. but now as u said.. leave it and let him play... maybe i should try that..... but.. the thing is.. how to ask him to stand still ar ?? he's a bit hyper sometimes la...

Hugo's Collection Laugh

Hugo's Collection II
Laugh

My site

campopo
New User

Mar 22, 2004, 11:06 PM

Post #79 of 79 (1179 views)
Shortcut

Hi Sibuk - im a newbie here, very much interested in grooming and you mention you've taken course before. Where and how much do this cost. Personally i find grooming very satifying and hope to make this a career. Help?Smile

In Reply To

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my