Need Help!!!

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 28, 2005, 11:48 PM

Post #1 of 3 (413 views)
Shortcut
Need Help!!! Can't Post

Dear All...

I need to send my baby back to Sabah, KK. I need to know more detail!!! Who can help me???

Please advice!!! Appreciate it!@@@

Thank you!!!

Cheers... Betty

robros
K9 Maniac

Mar 29, 2005, 1:56 AM

Post #2 of 3 (385 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bettynnf] Need Help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know the other way around. From Sabah to KL, I can help. If you are using a freight forwarder (to move your things back to Sabah, they would be able to help you.

I used this company Duncan freight forwarders (something like that) from KK when I move my furniture and car back to KL and they were very helpful and professional. They even lend me a fibre glass imported dog cage free of charge for the trip and help me with all the paperwork. I don't remember the number but if you can get the number from KK Yellow pages, I think they are listed.

Duncan is a dog lover too. His sister stays in KL and she does the freight forwarding from KL to Sabah. I must apologize as I do not know where I kept the number.

I also know that "if you know someone", your dogs do not have to undergo quarantine at the govt centre. Instead, it will be house arrest for them at your own home...ok what, eh?? I was informed of this by some VIP.

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 29, 2005, 5:31 AM

Post #3 of 3 (376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Need Help!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Robros,

Thank's for your information!!!

I'll try to find it!!Laugh

thank you so much@!!!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

cheers... Betty

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my