Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
GROOMING SCHOOL IN SINGAPORE

Popeye18
Dog Kichi

Mar 27, 2005, 7:51 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1413 views)
Shortcut
GROOMING SCHOOL IN SINGAPORE Can't Post

Hi. I have a good news to anounce here, i just finish my Grooming course in Singapore and graduated as a certified groomer. Feel happy and wish to share with all of you here

I noticed that some of your here are interested taking course in grooming industrial, so just provide some information for reference.

My school is DOG CARE GROOMING SCHOOL, it is Singapore based American affiliated pet grooming school. All classes conducted by USA certified master groomers, graduates will be awarded Diploma in All-Breed Professional Grooming certification. Membership into prestigous US groomers Association.

Professional Course :14 weeks practical training on K9s and Felines

:3 modules of comprehensive instruction & testing

:Speed grooming

:S$5,500 (Course fee) + S$550 (grooming kit)

All graduates of DOG CARE will have opportunity to do post graduate course and testing for specific breed grooming after 1 year working experience. American testers are available once a year to train and qualify our experinced graduates. DOG CARE has produced more than 60 local & foreign certified groomers who are successful in their profession since 1985.

You can visit to www.dogcare.com.sg in more details.

Wish you all good luck in your academic, Cheers~!
Try to make dog happier instead of keep demanding happiness from dog.

JustineBiBi

Mar 28, 2005, 1:40 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1394 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Popeye18] GROOMING SCHOOL IN SINGAPORE [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow... u r so great! I am so admiring at u!

Popeye18
Dog Kichi

Mar 28, 2005, 8:39 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1380 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JustineBiBi] GROOMING SCHOOL IN SINGAPORE [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello, you can do it provided you have the interest and $ of causeTongue. I know, S$5,500 if not small amount...just think it worth or not and don't forget you can earn it back in future, everyhthing is in your HAND right?Wink So, do you have the interest in grooming? I am a proud owner of a pair of pug and a pair of white pekingese, you own a shit tzu?
Try to make dog happier instead of keep demanding happiness from dog.

Terri Chai
Enthusiast

Apr 11, 2005, 4:10 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Popeye18] GROOMING SCHOOL IN SINGAPORE [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Hi,

Hmm... I've been wanting to go for a grooming course too... but the thing is .. they're so costly... But I would love to do it still.. :) DO you know of any courses in KL ?

Thanks!!!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my