Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: General:
Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 25, 2005, 10:43 PM

Post #1 of 63 (12333 views)
Shortcut
Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) Can't Post

Dear all Dog Lover...

Don't boarding your dog at Pet Safari Hotel IKANO Mad(forgot the hotel name, but just only one pets hotel there), you know , when CNY come, i went back to hometown then i send my dog there for boarding. The staff there very rude to me, espeacially got one indian girl... very kurang ajar!!!Mad the way she talk very rude!!!! After i came back from hometown, i pick up my dog from there... when i look at my dog...Shocked Oh no... she's lost alot of hair!!!! i very sad on it... then i ask the indian girl, she say is your dog promblem!!!!! I very angry!!!!Mad Since my dog is a short coat type, but when in my house, her hair is very shine and health!!! Beside that, their said when my dog staying for up to 7day, their will free Bath!!! But, when i look at my dog, i realize that, my dog didn't get bath atleast 2weeks (coz, i put my dog there around 2weeks) my dog get busuk and lost hair!!!Unsure You know their just spray some fragrance on my dog's coat, even their put the fragrance, but i still feel BUSUK!!!!Mad How come like that???!!! Unsure

Even i paid already, the indian girl didn't say THANK YOU to me too!!! She just unhappy why i ask alot of question!!! Then me and my bf also very angry with their service!!! very very bad!!!

So, please don't bring your lover to boarding there... If not, you will get crazy!!!!!

tracky
Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2005, 12:46 AM

Post #2 of 63 (12294 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bettynnf] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Did u complain to the BOSS?

i think u can complain to the Consumer Society if u still keep the receipt and the pic of ur dog after staying there...

tell the boss to refund... otherwise report to consumer society / SPCA...

sometime it is owner problem oso... y dun complain?

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 26, 2005, 1:30 AM

Post #3 of 63 (12288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Tracky,

I do ask them that i need to see their boss, but the reason is the boss is not around!!! I say i must complain with your boss, you know what the girl say?? Go lar... Is up to you!~!!!!! Ha yo... Very angry oh!!!!Mad

Eh, your CS how old ar?? Mine one is around Six mths!!! Her name is May May...

Blush... Betty

tracky
Enthusiast

Mar 26, 2005, 6:52 AM

Post #4 of 63 (12247 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bettynnf] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

oic!

wat a bad attitude... keep calling the boss! keep going to the shop to find the boss...

or call to newspaper (the most economy way), they will contact to the boss...

my cocker born on August 2004... u bought it from subang village? home breeder?

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 26, 2005, 5:37 PM

Post #5 of 63 (12229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tracky] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Tracky,

I brought my ECS from home breeder. He also a member of puppy.com!!! But i don't know what is his nickname lar...

tracky
Enthusiast

Mar 27, 2005, 1:29 AM

Post #6 of 63 (12213 views)
Shortcut

hey!

betty!

i think my CS & ur CS r from same family la!!!

he is called MARK from subang village parent : Father:Tan color, Mother:Black Color...

he advertise in puppy.com rite? 3 male, 3 female...

i bought my CS from puppy.com too!!!

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 27, 2005, 9:13 PM

Post #7 of 63 (12186 views)
Shortcut

ShockedHi Tracky...

Yeah.. You are right!!! LaughLaughLaughI brought my ECS from Mr. Mak... How is yours one??? still very active??? BlushMy one very active oh...WinkTongue UnimpressedAlways want to play... I got one Dachshund too... They all very friendly oh...Crazy I'm also surprice it!!!Wink

Where are you stay??? May be we can meet up one day!!! Mine ECS is female and yours???

May be today will bring them to shopping at IKANO...

Cheers..... BettyLaugh

ruby_sushi

Mar 27, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #8 of 63 (12183 views)
Shortcut

oouch! really bad attitude and service there...So sorry to hear this..I hope ur furkid is alright now..I think u should talk to the boss. They advertised in the newspaper as if they are the 5-star pet hotel...but ended up with such a lousy services...really bad!

If you make the complaint to the boss..do complaint about the attitude of the Indian Girl too...FrownI dun think if a person is so rude to the customers will treat our furkids well. Sigh....black listed larFrown
Dogs Lover

tracky
Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2005, 3:38 AM

Post #9 of 63 (12169 views)
Shortcut

Good Day,

Mine is No3, Male ( http://photogallery.pets2u.com.my/...photo.php?photo=8338 )

I still contact wit mr. mak...

Ya, Maybe 1 day we can meet up... to celebrate ours Dog Birthday?

I would like to c ur may may pic... can i?

how many dog left still left when u go to fetch her home that time?

cause i reach there at abt 2PM saturday, then when i reach home, i call Mr Mak to RESERVE the female (only left 1 tat time...) but he call me up at 7PM n tell me that he sold to a girl already the female puppy...

I wonder... is that girl r u.. (dun worry... i come friendly...)

we r all DOG LOVER ma...

so u means May-May overnight at Ikano Pet Hotel abt 2 weeks?

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 28, 2005, 7:33 PM

Post #10 of 63 (12142 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Ruby Sushi??? Unsure

So,you are sushi or ruby???

Nice to hear from you!!! And your advice!!!

Ai... I don't bother them already... This is the 1st and LAST!!!!!

You have want kind of dog??? I have 2 "daughter", Dachshund & ECS!!! They all very funny and full energy!!!!...

cheers.... Betty Sly

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 28, 2005, 7:45 PM

Post #11 of 63 (12142 views)
Shortcut

Hello... Have a Wonderful Day...!!!CoolTongue

I also keep in touch with him!

Yeah... I'm the girl who bought the doggie... LaughLaughMy May May is Female!!!!

May May picture?? CAN... Of Course!!!!ShockedWink Can you give me your personal email??? I send to you!!!

I got 2 "daugther" Dachshund and ECS... BlushThe one staying in the hotel is Dachshund (Princess)... Very poor oh her!!!UnsureFrown

Last year on 28 Nov 2004 i celebrate Princess 1 year old birthday!!! I got the picture too!!! This year will be celebrate with May May on 28/8/2005 and Princess on 28/11/2005 !!! May be we can celebrate together!!!

Eh.. Nice to chat with you!!! Actually, i'm not local, my hometown is in Sabah. May be next year will back there... Of course i'll bring my 2 baby together!!!

Hope we can meet up one day... If you are free...You can ring me up 016-230 0688!!!

Cheerss.... Betty

robros
K9 Maniac

Mar 28, 2005, 11:17 PM

Post #12 of 63 (12134 views)
Shortcut

I got my furkids in Sabah too!! When I moved there from overseas, it was a real culture shock for me. I did not feel very safe so upon friends' advice, we got 2 Rottweilers. Not only they gave me such a sense of security but also they are so full of love and utter devotion.

I really love Sabah. We were in KK. Life there was good and the people were fantastic. It was sad to leave but we had to...we came back to KL. Luckily, the authorities did not require my dogs to be quarantined but if the dogs came from Peninsula Malaysia to Sabah, they require quarantine for 6 mths. I have seen beautiful dogs that underwent quarantine and came out looking sickly and full of mange.

Still I need to run around and get all the paperwork done. Licence permit, import permit, export permit, govt vet letter, medical checkup and other paperwork that I paid someone to do on my behalf. I was already glad to do all these without having my precious furkids to undergo quarantine. Even arriving at KLIA airport, we still had to run around to various counters to get the release papers and a vet to check before they release my babies.

I hope never to repeat this to my babies again BUT if we have to relocate and they can't travel by land...guess we have to do all these again. How can I imagine leaving them behind??

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 28, 2005, 11:43 PM

Post #13 of 63 (12129 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robros] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello Robros,

Nice to hear from you!!!

OH MY GOD!!! Why take so long for guarantine (6mths)?

robros
K9 Maniac

Mar 29, 2005, 2:03 AM

Post #14 of 63 (12110 views)
Shortcut

That time lah. So long oledi. 1998. Dunno whether rule got change or not. Anyway, see the other thread where I advise you (a bit) on the doggie travel bit. Sometimes can change from 6 - 3 mths only. But the govt pound is very dirty and dogs there always kena problem skin.

They are very biased. Dogs imported from Sarawak, Australia, UK, etc, no need to quarantine whereas West Malaysia must. WHY?? Because our dogs here have rabies...... This is what the govt vet told me. SO silly.

tracky
Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2005, 7:19 AM

Post #15 of 63 (12088 views)
Shortcut

ok my email

kclim@hulahu.com

mind to upload may may pic there? www.hulahu.com/pet

tracky
Enthusiast

Mar 29, 2005, 7:19 AM

Post #16 of 63 (12088 views)
Shortcut

ok my email

kclim@hulahu.com

mind to upload may may pic there? www.hulahu.com/pet

ruby_sushi

Mar 29, 2005, 7:32 AM

Post #17 of 63 (12087 views)
Shortcut

hehehhe...my name is Ruby and Sushi is my daughter's name...I have two daughters too..one is miniature poodle ~ Sushi and another one is a mixed breed ~ Sonia. Yeah..l don't expect such a bad service they give there coz the place looks so grand and nice some more they came out in the newspapers ...look so pro leh...

Thanks for informing us about this...at least we know it is not a right place for our furkids.

Cheers,

Ruby & Sushi
Dogs Lover

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 30, 2005, 7:13 AM

Post #18 of 63 (12050 views)
Shortcut

I can't post the picture to the website that you provide!!!

So, may be you can try to check from the member album!!!

so sorry oh/11!!!!!

cheers... Betty

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Mar 30, 2005, 3:18 PM

Post #19 of 63 (12046 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Sorry to hear such a bad dog boarding experience. I really don't believe big pet shops like the one in IKANO make a good place to dog boarding. Just a recommendation. If you want to board your dog there is a pet center (not pet shop) in USJ 8, Subang that do boarding and is cheap and good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

bettynnf
Novice

Mar 31, 2005, 6:35 PM

Post #20 of 63 (12015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Connie!!!

Thank's for your information!!

Can you give the full detail???

TQ!!!!

cheeers.............. Betty

tracky
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 3:11 AM

Post #21 of 63 (11994 views)
Shortcut

o...

i can see may may in the photo album....

there 2 two there rite?but i only can c 1...maybe the other 1 got problem...

hey!she is definately "Peng Yian" as PiPy la!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 1, 2005, 8:30 PM

Post #22 of 63 (11959 views)
Shortcut

hah! found this thread finally.

makrawl
Canine Addict

Apr 1, 2005, 8:33 PM

Post #23 of 63 (11956 views)
Shortcut

so, did MayMay lose her fur too?? (since u said it's the short coat girl who lost her fur, i assume that Princess is the "victim")

tracky
Enthusiast

Apr 1, 2005, 9:25 PM

Post #24 of 63 (11950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Ya! here u r !!!

Hopefully 1 day the 6 members can gather together... ^_^

+ the parent rite?

the black : Mother?

the Tan : Father?

bettynnf
Novice

Apr 2, 2005, 7:12 PM

Post #25 of 63 (11917 views)
Shortcut
Re: [makrawl] Don't Boarding your Dog at IKANO (Pet Safari Hotel) [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Mak!!!

How are you???

May May didn't lost hair... but is changing her baby hair Tongue

hehehehe... yeah... Princess is a victim!!!! But, she very jahat also... always kacau maymay oh!!! don't worry... they all very friendly... know their sleep together oh!!! even have meal together!!!

Betty

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my