my golden aslo face this problem aslo....about five spot at his beck side....had you bring your dog to the vet ???can i know what the vet said....i had go to haiwan aand get some medicain for my dog yesterday...and i'm trying to let him take the medince 1st...if no good...and i will send to the vet this monday...
mmm....can i know why should i reduce the food and let him take more water?is this spot occur because shampoo? but i 'm using the shampoo the vet ask me to use,...
heaty?that mean i feed too hot to mydog???
(This post was edited by Alexthian on Apr 7, 2005, 4:14 AM)
1. Maybe the floor has dust mite, is your pup like to sleep under the table & chair or bed?
2. The floor wash detergent was could be too strong for her fragile skin, try to mop the floor with plain water after the detergent or get a mild floor wash detergent..
3. Try to apply some apple cider vinegar or self made lemon juice (no sugar) on her belly, bcos lemon & vinegar are acid base it kill germs.
4. Check out your pup food, as my little pup cannot take beef, if taken red spots will appear
5. Train her to pee one spot, train her not to sleep on the spot that she pee. As for my pup he pee in his cage when i use the toilet. Otherwise he will use the toilet, I never allow him sleep or play in his cage & toilet..
Re: [chanol & chrissong] spots on my dogs..
[In reply to]
Thx chrissong & chanol.. very appreciate all ur reply..
Bcoz too worry liao.. n somemore my pup got some skin problem so last saturday bring her to visit the vet.. the doc said there are mark not heaty.. but the mark bcome more n more appeared on her stomach.. so confuse...
Last time my ex-housemate pup oso got such spots, n she told me it is heaty caused, so when i saw my pup oso got such spot i tou she is in heaty oso..
Anyway now feel better (not so worry) bcoz at least got visited the vet.. but it cost me a lot...
If the vet say the mark is normal, how come he give you a bottle of liquid that don't know what is it to ur pup and say is for bateria??? Very confusing la........
What I think your pup is OK. There is nothing wrong with the spot on ur dog just heaty it will go away soon. That why the vet maybe just give you some skin supplement that it and I think the vet know ur pup will be fine.
The bottle of liquid is for my pup skin's infected by bacteria.. bcoz my pup oso got a few like pimples thing on her skin n the vet said the pimples thing are infected by the bacteria.. i dun hv camera at my side now if got can take the photo n let u see but no..
Yup.. the vet got take some sample of my pup skin n watch under the microskop..
The total cost of the vet is RM170++.. going to bankrapt liao..