IN

Home: Members' Area: Members' Introduction:
Dog's lover

ffredlee

Mar 24, 2003, 7:38 PM

Post #1 of 18 (1610 views)
Shortcut
Dog's lover Can't Post

I used to despise dogsTongue, no particular reason whatsoever, it just that they're too friendly...totally not my cup of tea. But all change 6 months ago when I met Bobby my current golden retriever-breed. LaughHe's so cute and different. Yes different. In the sense that unlike other common mongrel, he has moods. He's very obedient, fast learner and he follows me around. Well that's sorta break the spell, now ...I am a keen dog lover. I love their personality and their jolly manner. Tongue

So hope to know lots info about dog through this chanel. Angelic

milooh

Mar 24, 2003, 7:42 PM

Post #2 of 18 (1609 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ffredlee] Dog's lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I am kind of new myself and have three dogs, a chocolate labrador retriever, a mix breed and a border collie. So you are from Kota Kinabalu, land below the wind, huh?

Sarawakian now living in the States

Milooh
Rossie
www.jef-b.com/Dogs

ashley
ALPHA

Mar 24, 2003, 7:59 PM

Post #3 of 18 (1605 views)
Shortcut

Hi Hi!!
welcome to this Forum....Wink
Greeting from Penang Member...Sly
~~~ AsHLeY ~~~

()""..()
("'( ,0)
( G_)

ffredlee

Mar 24, 2003, 8:25 PM

Post #4 of 18 (1596 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I used to despise dogsTongue, no particular reason whatsoever, it just that they're too friendly...totally not my cup of tea. But all change 6 months ago when I met Bobby my current golden retriever-breed. LaughHe's so cute and different. Yes different. In the sense that unlike other common mongrel, he has moods. He's very obedient, fast learner and he follows me around. Well that's sorta break the spell, now ...I am a keen dog lover. I love their personality and their jolly manner. Tongue

So hope to know lots info about dog through this chanel. Angelic
That's really nice, I would like to hear a lot about your dogs, maybe you can upload it sometimes, so we can drool over them. well....hope to know more about them in the future.

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 24, 2003, 8:38 PM

Post #5 of 18 (1591 views)
Shortcut

Hello~!

welcome and greetings from penangSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

cdmoo
ALPHA

Mar 24, 2003, 9:07 PM

Post #6 of 18 (1589 views)
Shortcut

hi ffredlee,

Welcome to the forum!

Smile
regards,

CD Moo

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 24, 2003, 10:31 PM

Post #7 of 18 (1584 views)
Shortcut

hi,

welcome to the forum....WinkSmile

regards
kangser and nous

drew
ALPHA

Mar 25, 2003, 2:05 AM

Post #8 of 18 (1580 views)
Shortcut

hello there,

welcome and have heaps fun here ~!

makrawl
Canine Addict

Mar 25, 2003, 2:14 AM

Post #9 of 18 (1579 views)
Shortcut

Olla!

mackmack
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2003, 3:27 AM

Post #10 of 18 (1577 views)
Shortcut

Hi~

welcome welcome,
another golden retriever fan huh?!

pls share more with us about bobby.Smile

--I have Howling Bean and Lazy Mack.--

boon
Doggyman

Mar 25, 2003, 4:17 AM

Post #11 of 18 (1575 views)
Shortcut

Hi Ffredlee,

Welcome aboard, greeeting from penang. Nice having you with us in this big family.Tongue

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Elly
ALPHA

Mar 25, 2003, 7:16 AM

Post #12 of 18 (1569 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

I'm from Labuan, now staying at Sunway. U from Kota Kinabalu or??? Cool! Welcome to the big family!Wink

Elly

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 25, 2003, 10:16 AM

Post #13 of 18 (1566 views)
Shortcut

Hi !

A Warm welcome to the forum and I hope you'll enjoy the discussion. Smile

cheers,
minglmy

ffredlee

Mar 26, 2003, 5:49 PM

Post #14 of 18 (1556 views)
Shortcut

uh huh, I love goldies...they're such a jolly fella. Anyway, can't seem to break their bad habit which is soaking in yucky ditch water! Argghhh, which mean bath time for both my Bobby and Kirara. I got 2 puppies. Kirara is a german shepard -mix. She's so hyper active. she never sit still (I hope not, when it happen, she must be really sick) Anyway, both Bobby and Kirara is totally opposite in temperament. One is really cool and obedientShocked while the other is total locomotiveMad. Kirara runs like a horse...as I've told you earlier she swims in my dad's koi pond. Well, nobody upset with her of course, they're like "poor thing...blah-blah"

Still Bobby is the apple of my eyes, aside from being ridiculously cute, he knows how to make your day a happier one.Sly there will be more story about both of them...to be sure...but I hope you won't get bored over it, tell me about your goldie too ok. By the way, do they really picky about the food?

cshellz
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 26, 2003, 5:58 PM

Post #15 of 18 (1554 views)
Shortcut

Hi ffredlee,

Nice to meet you! Hmm...if you have pics of Kinrara swimming in the Koi pond, maybe you could post them here! Smile

Nice to know that you changed your perception about dogs!! They could really change our lives, eh? Wink

ffredlee

Mar 26, 2003, 6:45 PM

Post #16 of 18 (1550 views)
Shortcut

Hey there, Sure if I can get the photo at the right time and place, still there'll be more about such scene in the pond mean. Kirara loves water but she hates bath. Unfortunate for my dad, he has to fish kirara out from his beloved koi but fortunate for me I wasn't there to bath them. Sly

Kirara is a real nuisance really, she stole my cat's food. My cat who reign the housewhole pets...can't stand it so, he chase Kirara all over the place, fancy watching dog chase by a cat. well, it happen all the time...my dogs has the tendecy to eat cat's food, wonder why???Crazy

milooh

Mar 26, 2003, 7:53 PM

Post #17 of 18 (1545 views)
Shortcut

You should not let your dogs eat cat food and dont let the cat food lay around. It makes your dogs become fat.

milooh
Rossie
www.jef-b.com/Dogs

ffredlee

Mar 27, 2003, 12:53 AM

Post #18 of 18 (1536 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milooh] Dog's lover [In reply to] Can't Post

Is it? That may be a problem. Our dog and cat's food is separately placed but Kirara always manage to go into the house and ate it (the cat food) Hmm, didn't know that it can make them fat though Crazy...still it's useful advice, thanks.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my