Home: Dog Rescue and Adoption: PAWS:
PAWS & SPCA?

.Lab
Enthusiast

Mar 18, 2005, 5:56 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1848 views)
Shortcut
PAWS & SPCA? Can't Post

In your opinion, which one do you guys prefer best? An incident last time changed mine from 'Either' to 'SPCA'. I was around.. err.. 4 or 6 years old and my parents brought me to see cats((Yes, I insisted...)). We saw this big white Persian cat with a litter. So we went over. While my parents were chit-chatting, I strayed away and saw this tiny kitten squeezing through the bars of it's cage. The mother cat and it's littermates were inside though. I went back and told the staff and they put it back into the cage. How do they treat their animals there I wonder? I've never been there again, only to SPCA after that. Both are once but SPCA looked friendlier or something. Its only opinions though.. not saying they both aren't good or trying their best.

.Lab Frown Frown

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hazel = A Terror in Disguise!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Morphware
Novice

Apr 5, 2005, 12:05 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1699 views)
Shortcut
Re: [.Lab] PAWS & SPCA? [In reply to] Can't Post

In My Humble Opinion

With the huge task that these two oranisations have neither is esecially better than either. Fortunately SPCA has been managed a little better than PAWS, but PAWS is now improving in leaps and bounds.

Animal welfare isn't a competition though, we are all in it to try and help the animals and educate the people. PAWS, SPCA and all the other animal shelters should work together towards a common goal, that being, no more animal cruelty or suffering in Malaysia.

http://www.geocities.com/avid_petlover/

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my