IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Grooming:
Great grooming place recomended for dog lovers

barry

Mar 18, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #1 of 10 (2730 views)
Shortcut
Great grooming place recomended for dog lovers Can't Post

I recently found this great grooming shop beside atria shopping center which is quite new.The lady groomer was certified in Hong Kong and she did a wonderful job with my poodle.The prices is reasonable compare to some grooming shop i deal with before but the most important thing is the gentle way that she groom my dog make it easier for me to handle my dog at home.(At least she won't run away everytime i pick up a doggy brush).The grooming shop is located next to a thai cuisine outlet.Check the place out.

(This post was edited by barry on Mar 18, 2005, 5:54 PM)

gb_queenie
Dog Kichi

May 4, 2005, 1:09 AM

Post #2 of 10 (2580 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] Great grooming place recomended for dog lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

yeah really recommended..

two thumbs up for them.. she really did a great jobs for my pom, and also reasonable price

Frown a dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself Frown

Bull Lover
Doggyman

May 10, 2005, 11:47 PM

Post #3 of 10 (2509 views)
Shortcut
Re: [barry] Great grooming place recomended for dog lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Barry! Foo ah, sorry i don't know where to get u!! hope u can see this.

can u pls help me to ask ur friend would she like to join us, the bullie gang, if we got any gathering. if yes, it would be good if i hv her email or phone to contact her.

thanks!! post us more pic in the utility group in the bulldog station lah!

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 14, 2005, 4:22 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2463 views)
Shortcut

i'm not sure whether i should send my new pup to grooming in the future.

i've totally no experince in grooming,coz din own before any long coat dog.

this is a pic of my new pup.

plz advise.

is the pic enable u to view her coat?

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~
Attachments: 0001.JPG (162 KB)

barry

May 26, 2005, 6:41 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2393 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Great grooming place recomended for dog lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

Any puppy with long coat should be trim once in a while and those nails & hair between the paws & pad should be trim regularly to keep them clean.

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 26, 2005, 11:55 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2380 views)
Shortcut

but i dunno what is consider long

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Toy
K9 Maniac

May 29, 2005, 7:29 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Amanda85] Great grooming place recomended for dog lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

wat breed is your new doggie? how long is the fur?

Amanda85
Doggyman

May 31, 2005, 12:19 AM

Post #8 of 10 (2323 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Toy] Great grooming place recomended for dog lovers [In reply to] Can't Post

i also dunno what breed lar. i adopted her.

her fur is not that long but looks fluffy. and will curl when wet

Pacco de Mongrel

sallychuah
Canine Addict

Jun 17, 2005, 8:41 AM

Post #9 of 10 (2239 views)
Shortcut

Hi Barry,

Do u know the shop's name?

michilly
Dog Kichi

Aug 1, 2005, 8:53 PM

Post #10 of 10 (2104 views)
Shortcut

I really have to thank you for your post... had a few previous grooming experience and my ACS was scared shitless each time... shaking and all.

So, checked out the place you mentioned and send my ACS for a session last weekend and have to say, I'm VERY please with the results.

The groomer was so gentle and my girl seemed so happy after the session... running around happily like she doesn't wanna go home Tongue Oh yeah, she looked so pretty too after the trim!

Thanks!

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my