Home: Behavioral Problems: Peeing and Poo Problem:
How many times a day do dogs poo?

in
Novice

Mar 16, 2005, 10:58 PM

Post #1 of 4 (1160 views)
Shortcut
How many times a day do dogs poo? Can't Post

Hi, my dog was a lost dog which we found and adopted. He's an outdoor dog. We notice that he doesn't poo in the garden and only does so outside the house. Because of this, we left the gate permanently slightly open so that he can always go out anytime to do his poo-ing and after that he always comes back to the house.
He had gone missing twice, so this time, the gate is permanently closed and he can't get out. I only take him out for walks in the evening when I come home and once again late at night for his last call.
How many times a day do they generally poo? So that I can roughly plan his walk times.

ai_ney
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 17, 2005, 12:58 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [in] How many times a day do dogs poo? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi in,

each dog is different... i think u would hv train your dog to poo at certain time when u r free to take him out for walks... maybe once in the morning and once at night?

if your dog is an adult, they can hold their pee n poo better and once he gets used to your schedule, he will only poo when you bring him out for walks...

my dog poo twice a day... in the morning she poo inside the house at her designated area, even before her meal... in the evening i take her out for a walk and she would also do her business then...

Smile
Sookie's Photo Gallery
DON'T BREED AND BUY, WHILE HOMELESS ANIMALS DIE.
EVERY DOG SHOULD HAVE A HOME.

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 16, 2005, 1:11 AM

Post #3 of 4 (1095 views)
Shortcut

Well, maximum is 5 times a day and minimum is 2 times a day.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

Amanda85
Doggyman

Apr 30, 2005, 3:53 AM

Post #4 of 4 (1068 views)
Shortcut

i think is preferable to walk him in the morning and at evening.

Pacco de Mongrel
~ Come and join us for a doggie jungle trekking @ Bukit Gasing every Saturday morning ~

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my