First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 13, 2005, 3:54 AM

Post #26 of 44 (2436 views)
Shortcut
Re: [carienna] How do I groom Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

hey,

u wan to see my dog's tail? lol.... i'll change my avatar then u can have a look

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 13, 2005, 10:33 PM

Post #27 of 44 (2431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thedogghouse] How do I groom Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

hey is dat doggie in ur avata ur MS? I saw the long long undocked tail!

aiyoh.. u know the other day i took my manager to go and adopt puppies from someone here (stray doggie for adoption) and yesterday i recif news, saying buglar poisoned the poor pups! better be careful.. memang some neighbours are like terrible monsters!

yah the file is the one looking like the ice cream stick.. and mine is black in colour.. kinda rough 1... ;)

my doggie also a bit notti lah.. but then after some time it will settle down and let me groom it :) planning to buy another clipper, specially for the ears and paws ... :D

for more doggie pics, click here

Frown

Golden Retrievers & Miniature Schnauzer are SIMPLY the BEST!!!!!!!

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 14, 2005, 3:31 AM

Post #28 of 44 (2414 views)
Shortcut

yea...that's my Fluffy. funny tail right.

my malay neighvbour very mean. last time he hit a cocker spaniel using a cangkul cos the cocker spaniel went into his garden there to bark the rabbits. poor thing....and i heard that the cocker spaniel died. that time i can't do anything about it cos i also having two cocker spaniels. memang monster.

where u get the black color file? i think the brown one file a few times can't use alredi. haha...

ohh...buy the smaller cliipper lar... but i use the same clipper for every part of her body. in my avatar... the clothes is my mom knitted for her. my mom thinking of knit dog clothes to sell one. Fluffy loves it so much.

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 14, 2005, 5:29 PM

Post #29 of 44 (2407 views)
Shortcut

yah funny... looks kinda long ah? i've seen 1 MS pic with long tail and it looked alrite.. perhaps cuz the MS is fatty and the tail aint that long.. thus looks alrite.. hahahaa!! find it kinda special :D

hit CS with a cangkul! how cruel!Mad

i get it at Penang Gurney Plaza lah but then I've seen it at many places even at carrefour.. it is black and rough.. dad said.. buy sand paper lah! ahahhaa

i've never bring Diamond out walking... and yesterday for the 1st time I brought her out but she refuse to walk that far.. walk til next door nia she sit down edi... but when walk from neighbour's place to my gate she walk real fast cuz she knows she is going back home!

For more pics, click here

Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2005, 3:13 AM

Post #30 of 44 (2400 views)
Shortcut

if one day u happen to come to kl then u should have a look at my dog. Smile

yea..i also got think of jus getting sand paper since u said that it's black color also. i will try to look at any shop see got sell anot. cos most of it sell the brown one.

your dog walk that time will she go and smell those grass area? most of the dog like to do so. better becareful with the ticks and fleas.

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 15, 2005, 6:52 AM

Post #31 of 44 (2397 views)
Shortcut

heehee..the black ones are more rough compare to the brown ones.. perhaps you can go and ask around ..

my house got grass ler~ but then when i walk her.. i try not to let her go near the grass cuz my neighbour they all always walk the dog near my house to make business then just leave it there 1 Mad

Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 15, 2005, 12:09 PM

Post #32 of 44 (2388 views)
Shortcut

it's better don't let the dog go near the grass.

last time one of my neighbour's dog... did some business in front of my malay cruel neighbour's house. then u know wat.... the malay lady senyap senyap took the cangkul and take up the poo and put it back in front of my the other neighbour's house which their dog did some business there. hahaha......

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 15, 2005, 5:28 PM

Post #33 of 44 (2385 views)
Shortcut

har? so funny der? if i were to follow the malay fella i am very busy cuz my neighbours all also like dat 1! bring the doggie go walk to other ppl's house then poo poo! pftt! Mad

i would usually let go my doggie let them run around in the garden and pee pee poo poo before walking them out .. hee hee...

Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2005, 5:04 AM

Post #34 of 44 (2375 views)
Shortcut

so susah lar.... if bring dog go out pee and poo. my dog pee and poo on the newspaper one. we gave her a basket with newspaper. she will do all those dirty business there lar...hehehe.... kinda hard to train her to do so.

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 16, 2005, 5:06 PM

Post #35 of 44 (2371 views)
Shortcut

eh good lah since it is properly trained edi!!!

Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #36 of 44 (2364 views)
Shortcut

yea...so happy that can train her like this. last time my ECS pee and poo the corridor there. and kena complain to MPSJ. thanks to my dearest cruel neighbour.

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 16, 2005, 8:02 PM

Post #37 of 44 (2358 views)
Shortcut

terrible neighbour... mine here just tolerate only, eventough sometimes 1 particular neighbour of mmine purposely bring the doggie come pee poo in front of my houseMad

Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 16, 2005, 8:04 PM

Post #38 of 44 (2353 views)
Shortcut

well..it's like this one lar.... i just be xtra careful with this mean neighbour.

just now i view one forum. i saw the guy got so many grooming tools. wow....amzing. just groom MS and need so many tools. i only got a few onli. hehehe..... hey when u groom ur dog do u use hair dryer?

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 16, 2005, 8:55 PM

Post #39 of 44 (2350 views)
Shortcut

which threat liao ah? I remember someone posting it up but i wasnt able to view the pictures..

when blow dry lor.. usually will use hair dryer

Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 17, 2005, 7:46 AM

Post #40 of 44 (2342 views)
Shortcut

err...i also forget liao. i think the post bout grooming tools.

ohh...but i let my dog natural dry. is it bcos of this her fur at the leg part not fluff enuf? my dog doesn't like to blow dry with hair dryer. she kinda fussy and naughty.

Sydney
Doggyman

Apr 17, 2005, 10:36 PM

Post #41 of 44 (2320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [einstien] How do I groom Schnauzer [In reply to] Can't Post

Well, if u r planning to groom the dog urself, just get a comb for dogs and comb it gently.

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 18, 2005, 8:32 PM

Post #42 of 44 (2310 views)
Shortcut

my dog is alrite with blow drying.. hee hee.. erm.. perhaps you keep the hair dryer too close that it causes discomfort?

Well, my peppa's hair is not fluff even after blow drying.. cuz she got thin coat compare to wesley and diamond.. you have a bigger or closer pic of ur doggie? wanna have a look at her coat..

Frown

thedogghouse
Enthusiast

Apr 19, 2005, 7:17 AM

Post #43 of 44 (2298 views)
Shortcut

i think it's the sound that make her discomfort. i have fluffy's close up pic but need to find ler.... i think my dog's coat also like ur wesley's coat. thin coat. so most of the time i will groom her so that her coat looks thicker. hahaha....

carienna
Canine Addict

Apr 20, 2005, 7:07 AM

Post #44 of 44 (2284 views)
Shortcut

you've mistaken.. the one with the thin coat is peppa and not wesley! hehehe!! make sure find then post it ah!! i wanna have a look at it :P

Frown

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my