Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
to ginger pie....

tinkerbell
Novice

Mar 11, 2005, 8:17 AM

Post #1 of 4 (786 views)
Shortcut
to ginger pie.... Can't Post

hey ginger pie...its me tinkerbell....thanks for giving me ss2 petshop number...i call n the say the puppies will be arriving on april....im sooooo exited....i hope i can get one just like romeo....anyway hows romeo.....is he very tiny???

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

Mar 11, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #2 of 4 (767 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tinkerbell] to ginger pie.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...hi.... tinkebell.

hope u can get 1 chihuahua there. Who u speak to? Actually the bosses quite nice. I bought Rhyno & Romeo there. Now Rhyno boy oledi 1 year++ old, and he wit me also 1 year++. N about Romeo now he is better, coz we fed him more compare wit last time, so Rome maybe can take his 2nd vaccin by 2molo, hopefully lah.

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

tinkerbell
Novice

Mar 11, 2005, 11:46 PM

Post #3 of 4 (759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginger_pie] to ginger pie.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hey....romeo will b fine dun worry...yea the bosses is real nice people....he called me tday n he say that he will get for me the nicest one n if its not nice he wont get it for me....so fingers crossWink......by day way how old is romeo??

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

Mar 17, 2005, 8:37 PM

Post #4 of 4 (736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tinkerbell] to ginger pie.... [In reply to] Can't Post

hi...hi....

Romeo now is 3 months n 1 day liao, his DOB 16/12/2004. So how???? did u get chihuahua oledi???? hey, y dun u chat under breed specific- looking fren for chihuahua, there r many discussion there. hope 2 chat wit u there.

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my