TROUBLEMAKER: MAMADOG

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Mar 10, 2005, 7:51 PM

Post #1 of 4 (504 views)
Shortcut
TROUBLEMAKER: MAMADOG Can't Post

Mamadog is a troublemaker.

First, posted in the Adoption forum to cause trouble for SPRV. Then, dragged other volunteers and supporters in to stoke the fire. When found out and challenged to come forward, pretends to be sorry and even asks that Admin locks the thread.

Now inviting ppl around the forum to view the posting in the Adoption forum. Why? To start the rubbish again?

For someone who claims to be old and have poor computer skills and only joined the forum to offer sympathy to a "down trodden" friend, you sure are using your newfound skills aren't you?!

You really are a dog's mama.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

feipor
Novice

Mar 11, 2005, 3:30 AM

Post #2 of 4 (451 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Gus-Gus] TROUBLEMAKER: MAMADOG [In reply to] Can't Post

mamadog active again? hahahaah

i enjoy reading it. bye

tterrynick
Enthusiast

Mar 11, 2005, 3:46 AM

Post #3 of 4 (449 views)
Shortcut

a dog's mama = a b***h. that's a good one

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2005, 6:46 AM

Post #4 of 4 (431 views)
Shortcut

this is good oso, at least ppl will know y we sack her out.

if she is a good person, sincere to help, & intention is juz for animals, will she do this?

sometimes for a student like me, i really dont feel good "kicking" ppl out, i dont have the intention to post out everything bad abt her here, but who start this 1st? who forced me to the extend to post everything out to protect SPRV's image? i dont feel great for doing this. really. i rather spend my time play with my pets.

Regards,

Yang

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my