Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
please adopt one of two cute mongrels

helpmeplease
Novice

Mar 8, 2005, 9:02 AM

Post #1 of 13 (1514 views)
Shortcut
please adopt one of two cute mongrels Can't Post

i have already posted in the adoption forum... so dont ask me to..

im so sorry but i am desperate!!

a friend and i rescued a litter of pups from being put down.. they were born the day before....

now they are weeks old and i can no longer take care of them.. im going to school and overseas..

i seriously cannot afford to take care of them any longer..

anyone know anyone??? im willing to drive far distances to find them good homes...

they are beautiful dogs and i would keep them all if i werent financially broke and going overseas..

please call 0123006699/0123030076
Attachments: march-pups 042.jpg (246 KB)

ahbee
Novice

Mar 8, 2005, 9:51 AM

Post #2 of 13 (1511 views)
Shortcut
Re: [helpmeplease] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

i guess u r not an orphan.....or not all ur family and relatives and friends go broke and going oversea.

its easy to talk abt rescue rescue. only to send them to put to sleep again. what rescue u r talking about? i think u r not fit to do rescue bcos u dont understand what rescue mean.

helpmeplease
Novice

Mar 8, 2005, 9:18 PM

Post #3 of 13 (1501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahbee] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

actually i am not from this country... and in the country i am from... my father has 4 dogs and mother 2 dogs...

and i have only 2 friends here... one malay and one chinese muslim...

SO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM ?? DONT TALK LIKE YOU KNOW ME.. KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF

SeiLor
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 11:41 AM

Post #4 of 13 (1486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [helpmeplease] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

worst for u

u never know u r from overseas & u need to go back soon?

b4 u rescue do u think?

or u forgot who u r when u "rescue"

u really is not a rescuer, from ur simply cincai posting i know.

can i know what is ur final plan if u cant find them a home?

u r broke here but ur parents got so many dog! they cant afford 1 more?

nonsense.

rudnee
New User

Mar 9, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #5 of 13 (1472 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SeiLor] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

seilor.. you obviously have never rescued puppies before.. people do at the spur of the moment unselfishly ... and you obviously are bored and need to get a life..

we support you helpplease.. and will try to look around

a_evie
Doggyman

Mar 10, 2005, 5:50 AM

Post #6 of 13 (1458 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rudnee, helpmeplease, seilor] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

folks,

let's try to keep the peace and try our best for the little kiddo.

ppl rescue out of their kind pure heart...and hope to rehome the furkids whether on their own or thru others..so let's not get all worked up.

i'm equally guilty of picking up stray cats and dogs despite knowing that i shd not do so since i live in an apartment but i still do so...that's why i now have 3 cats (2 in the office), one with friend...and 11 dogs (7 rescued and 4 officially adopted on our own accord). when we can't cope, we seek help...it's human nature...

good heart there "helpmeplease". god bless you!

pamphang
Novice

Mar 11, 2005, 4:59 AM

Post #7 of 13 (1421 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ahbee] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

hello ahbee,
what has being an orphan have anything to do with this? don't bring personal issues into this.
"helpmeplease" and myself didn't plan to save puppies and decide to one day drop them because we had enough. we saved them WITH the intention of having them adopted off to good hearted and loving masters hopefully like yourself.
my friend has unfortunately been planning to go to school - not for fun - for her future, and saving puppies was never on her agenda. I think you should applaud the effort for saving them from the clutches of death in spite of our own obligations instead of judging her for needing to find parents for them?
fyi, our livevs have come to a stop. the puppies are number 1 in our lives. we treat them like our own babies. we would feed them 6 times a day, 2 am 5 am and taken them to vets for checking. two were ill for a bit. we have posted at numerous places, numerous times, adn we scan CAREFULLY at the prospective masters. we don't just give to those who say they WANT a puppy. do you know that we actually try NOT to give the pups to people whom we think are not FIT to take care of them? if we were so hard up to give them up wihtout a care, hmmph, we would have.
We are not saints, but neither are we posers (like some) or even IRRESPONSIBLE as some of you like to say. we have done are part and will continue to do our part even when my friend goes overseas. what makes you think otherwise? this goes to all of you out there who seem to follow the crowd and don't know REALLY know the meaning of responsiblity or fair judgement. for your sake, don't judge. just help. it's no use judging someone and letting the puppies wait for a good owner, hopefully, again, like yourself.

(This post was edited by pamphang on Mar 11, 2005, 5:05 AM)

pamphang
Novice

Mar 11, 2005, 5:00 AM

Post #8 of 13 (1420 views)
Shortcut

get a life.

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 11, 2005, 10:57 PM

Post #9 of 13 (1399 views)
Shortcut

"a friend and i rescued a litter of pups from being put down.."

whr abt? wat happen? mind to tell?

if it is a dog pound, do u paid them anything?

sometimes, not to discomfort or criticise anybody, but i feel quite sad abt tht... if u go & pay them to avoid the pups being put to sleep, they are actually encouraged to catch more, & threaten to put more to sleep.

im not saying u are doing any bad things, bt nowadays there are even private dog catcher? do think abt it wat motivates them to do that...

i dont have the intention to say anybody but this is a topic which i think should be brought up.

Regards,

Yang

Jackfruit
Novice

Mar 12, 2005, 1:27 AM

Post #10 of 13 (1390 views)
Shortcut
Re: [pamphang] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

hi pampang

u must be either Malay, or the Chinese Muslim that rescued the pups together with ur broken fren.
then why cant u keep the pups? dont tell me u r broke and going oversea again.
hahhaaFrownFrown

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Mar 12, 2005, 2:00 PM

Post #11 of 13 (1379 views)
Shortcut

hey ya seilor... what's the problem with u??? i think helpmeplease did a great job... n u... keep on complaining n giving stupid comments... shame on u !!! i'll always support u helpmeplease... will try to look around if any of my frenz wanna adopt it... okiess... bye... tata

feipor
Novice

Mar 12, 2005, 2:15 PM

Post #12 of 13 (1377 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

talk is easy la, go try la, talk i also can talk, now we are talking abt responsibility. this broken man is leaving oversea without the pups. think u have very low IQ

pamphang
Novice

Mar 13, 2005, 3:14 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1355 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] please adopt one of two cute mongrels [In reply to] Can't Post

uhh.... they ARE strays that we picked up from the pound at DBKL - they were strays picked up from the streets and brought to DBKL.

their mother was put to sleep. we didnt' pay a single cent for them.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my