Home: Dog and Puppy Training: Dog Obedience Training & General Training Topics:
Agility Equipments

meiyoong

Mar 7, 2005, 7:01 PM

Post #1 of 13 (1798 views)
Shortcut
Agility Equipments Can't Post

Hi,

I wonder if anyone know where i can get the equipments used in the agility class like the hurdle ,tunnel etc . Actuallyi plan to have few of the items for my beagle to practice.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 7, 2005, 8:12 PM

Post #2 of 13 (1791 views)
Shortcut
Re: [meiyoong] Agility Equipments [In reply to] Can't Post

you can go for the agility training at puppy.com...

but in order for you to go for agiliy training, you gotta prove to the trainers there that your dog is 100% listen to your command , and won't be distracted, as the training is conducted off leash.

if your dog have those problems above, then you have to go through basic training, prenovice and novice training..

meiyoong

Mar 7, 2005, 8:35 PM

Post #3 of 13 (1787 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Agility Equipments [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually i wish to buy a few of the equipments to put at my compound for my beagle. My beagle seems look boring when i'm not around at my house. Moreover, beside beagle my house have a minpin, 2 cats and coming soon is a border collie. I guess i will bankrupt if bring all of them for training at puppy.com. So my best plan is i buy the equipments, eveyone can use it at home.Tongue

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 7, 2005, 8:44 PM

Post #4 of 13 (1786 views)
Shortcut

hello

well, the equipment might be costly, if you plan to buy.. what i do is, i take those boxes and stack them up according to the height that my beagle can jump... and also block all the exits with something.. and i use treat to lure my beagle to come over by jumping over these boxers.. it is good exercise though.. but my beagle is such a cheeky fella, he don't jump, and he would always try to find a flat thing to step on and go over...

where do you stay? maybe we can meet one day and our beagles can play together..

meiyoong

Mar 7, 2005, 11:40 PM

Post #5 of 13 (1777 views)
Shortcut

I stay at Seri Petaling and my beagle is oledi 4 year old. A naughty + stubborn dog. Hopefully we can have gathering too. I seldon join the K9 day or other activites organised by puppy.com cause usually their events held in Damansara Utama. It is far from my house and i face transportation problems.Frown

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2005, 2:05 AM

Post #6 of 13 (1773 views)
Shortcut

ah , seri petaling.. i used to go to sri petaling every monday... and thursday...

but now, i once a while go sri petaling eat dim sum...

the part of tai seng pou that i always go is JALAN RADIN ANUM 1

and the dim sum shop is opposite Hotel sri petaling

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Mar 8, 2005, 6:17 PM

Post #7 of 13 (1759 views)
Shortcut

meiyoong~

i oso wana buy tunnel or something for doggies to play, if not they dont have things to play, keep bully each other Unsure if u get to know whr abt to buy & cost, tell me okok?

Stan~

wonder y u always got time to meet ppl but no time to meet me har?

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2005, 8:48 PM

Post #8 of 13 (1751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Agility Equipments [In reply to] Can't Post

because you are guys, and she is a gal(just joking)

looks like leecy is jealous wor.. if i got time, sure i come visit you mah... and niroto... and the dogs... and the cats... and the rabbits...

meiyoong

Mar 8, 2005, 10:25 PM

Post #9 of 13 (1746 views)
Shortcut

Yesterday my brother broght home the border collie liao..........it is really a cute puppy (aged around 3 months). She is so hyperactive, more active than my beagle. My beagle tends to look cool when he saw the collie brought back to new home. Do u think he is jealous arr? he don't even bother the collie n when we call him (beagle) he also dun wan to answer us. He juz look moody.Crazy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 8, 2005, 10:35 PM

Post #10 of 13 (1745 views)
Shortcut

well, different beagle different attitude.. my beagle is ok when i brought back shih tzu.. but when it comes to shower time- i shower for beagle, then shower for shih tzu... when shower for shih tzu, then beagle bark bark..

PiratePiratePirate

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Mar 9, 2005, 10:39 PM

Post #11 of 13 (1729 views)
Shortcut

Don’t think u can buy any such equipment in Msia coz even Puppycom had 2 bring in d agility equipmt from overseas. Next best thing is 2 buy similar furniture items or make ur own: c ‘Agility Training’ thread, next column below.

Groovy (JRT), 'Introduding my fav fitness programme...Groovagility.'

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

briansohlishen
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 12:53 AM

Post #12 of 13 (1721 views)
Shortcut

hello there....my name is Brian...i am still a new user of this site...i had a male beagle named Walker...he is finding some companionship...i hope i can seek help from u...hehe...thanks alot anyway...best wishes

mightymite
Novice

Aug 31, 2005, 9:10 AM

Post #13 of 13 (1599 views)
Shortcut

Hi! I've posted links to internet sources where you can buy agility equipment or make your own in the agility forum.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my