Home: About This Site: Forum Help & Others:
no dogs in condominium

prinzes_kelly
New User

Mar 6, 2005, 9:41 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1780 views)
Shortcut
no dogs in condominium Can't Post

Madhey can anyone tell me why there is rules that u cannot bring pets into condominium?what if u break the rules,can they take your pet away from you?we just moved in to this new condominium and we r not supposed to have pets in our home,but we have had this dog for 10years.How can we give him away?please help me....

Frown

Toy
K9 Maniac

Jun 1, 2005, 7:57 PM

Post #2 of 7 (1717 views)
Shortcut
Re: [prinzes_kelly] no dogs in condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

yo man,

supposingly if there is such a rule they have the right to stop you from bringing a dog in, or ask you to send the dog off. but definitely they cant take away your dog in force, they also dont have the right to enter your house. my suggestion is always make sure your door is locked & keep in mind they dont have the right to take away your dog.

babydoll
Dog Kichi

Sep 18, 2005, 7:26 AM

Post #3 of 7 (1631 views)
Shortcut

well i stay in a condo and have a dog also, alot of people keep pets in apartments/condo's even tho the managements says no pets allowed, people still break the rules. as long as ur not annoying ur neighbours, i guess its alright.

-------------------------------------------------

>>MIMI & ROMEO PHOTOS<<

www.dogster.com/?193902

corbelden
Novice

May 4, 2006, 12:48 AM

Post #4 of 7 (1427 views)
Shortcut

i hope you get to keep your dog with you. It would be very harsh to give it away when this sweet thing does not hurt any one of any kind. Let me know how your doing. I too myself would love to have a dog when i move into a condo.

hoyf
Dog Kichi

May 5, 2006, 4:12 PM

Post #5 of 7 (1408 views)
Shortcut

Dear Prinzes_kelly,

I once stayed in a low cost flat at Selayang. The area is predominantly a Malay area. There is a family who keeps a dog. They never had problems. The dog barks. They bring the dog out for walks early in the morning, about 6 a.m. Just make sure your dog is kept indoors. Let him be free to roam inside your unit. I don't think you have the heart to give him away. He has already been with you for 10 years. It is cruel to separate him from your family. Maybe for a start, just let him stay in the condo unit and be as quiet as possible. No need to take him out for walks. I never took my dogs out for walks. They roam about in our garden and car porch. Try this first. If your neighbourhood is open to the idea of dogs, then only you bring your dog out for a walk. I know of a friend who takes her dogs out for walks very early in the morning. She lives in a condo too. She tells her dogs to be as silent as a grave! And she makes sure she picks up their shit. I hope you can still keep your dog. Good luck!

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2006, 2:31 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1270 views)
Shortcut

prinzes_kelly...

i stay in apartment too.. i mean condo... the mgmt say close 1 eye, open 1 eye.. and i realise there are 5 blocks here, 3 blogs ade got ppl rear dogs..

i think, in conclusion, is depends on the mgmt.. and as a rule of thumb, better ur dog is not noisy type.. if not, neighbors complaint, and they might use the noisy as an excuse..

as long as ur dog is quiet, does not barks a lot, then is good.. anyway, u can train ur dog when to bark and when not to bark...

a dog in one of the blocks bark all the time, while my Molly gurl stay quiet

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

SupaMolly
ALPHA

Oct 18, 2006, 2:34 AM

Post #7 of 7 (1268 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hoyf] no dogs in condominium [In reply to] Can't Post

hoyf..

agree ! i take k my Molly for 2 mths ade i wont ever ever ever give her away, although my fren (who also curius y Molly can stay in apartment, and likes Molly, and wans to take Molly as her dog !) also ask me to give away Molly, i immediately ask her to dream

2 mths already so sam tong if give away, i wonder 10 years how the feeling

My beloved Molly looks like MooMooo

My beloved Snoopy makes 1 of the funniest beagle in the world

My beloved Lassie is the teh-est sheltie although he is a male !

Frown Molly Gal : 16 June 2007 | Snoopy Zai : 4 Jan 2010 | Lassie Zai : 23 April 2010

| Husky Zai : 24 Jan 2010
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my Jewelleries Online

Photography Business Website coming up soon ^^

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my