Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
Who can told me this is wht breed?

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Mar 5, 2005, 5:08 PM

Post #1 of 10 (1539 views)
Shortcut
Who can told me this is wht breed? Can't Post

today my frn jst give me a small breed doggy!coz the 1st n 2nd owner also no time to take care of her!!so i adopt her n give her a home!

Before that he told me is a shih tzu,same big with my baby!

but when we saw her...she so tiny n cute! she look like maltese n silky terrier!she is orange brown colour!so we also dunno she is wht breed!! anyone can told me? her body n face so small 1!!

she is very cute n active! i with my frn love her so much!i will take care her n love her very much!

now we call her 'xiao xiao'...coz she really tiny!!she is my 2nd lovely kid!! i will try my best to love her!!!
Attachments: pic(31).jpg (41.3 KB)
  pic(32).jpg (45.7 KB)

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 6, 2005, 6:31 AM

Post #2 of 10 (1517 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Cutely Baby] Who can told me this is wht breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

Yup ur right she got the maltese eyes look and the shih tzu or silky fur. my guess wud be mixed breed of the 2 or 3 for that matter (with silky).

cheers,
minglmy

gb_queenie
Dog Kichi

Mar 11, 2005, 12:16 AM

Post #3 of 10 (1469 views)
Shortcut

maybe it's a yorkie.. i guess..

Frown a dog is the only thing on earth that will love you more than you love yourself Frown

Zizi
New User

Mar 26, 2005, 3:05 AM

Post #4 of 10 (1445 views)
Shortcut

Actually, that dog might be a havanese - I had just posted a msg asking for breeders and owners - when I decided to look at yr post. May I know where yr friend got it from? He's so cute!! FrownFrown

Esther6281
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2005, 12:26 AM

Post #5 of 10 (1431 views)
Shortcut

I not experienced but I think Xiao Xiao is very kute! Smile Looks like Shih Tzu cross to me. But that is my un-expert opinion only. Maybe the vet can tell you more.

I dun think it's a yorkie. I saw pure yorkie last week, not same like Xiao Xiao. My guess is bcos Xiao Xiao is small in size, her either parents might be tiny size wan also lah...

Yo! I really wish I can Xiao Xiao now lah! Tongue

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

ditto
Dog Kichi

Mar 29, 2005, 2:49 AM

Post #6 of 10 (1412 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] Who can told me this is wht breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

i agree wat u guess dat breed....

Sydney
Doggyman

Mar 29, 2005, 3:03 AM

Post #7 of 10 (1411 views)
Shortcut

OOOSmile,

looks like a mix breed between a maltese and a silkySmile. But it all ends up like a shih tzuLaugh

FrownFrownSidney's DogsterFrown
Frown
Your's truly,
Sydn3yFrownFrownFrown

DragonArt

darenong
Enthusiast

Jun 7, 2005, 6:14 AM

Post #8 of 10 (1304 views)
Shortcut

why not just get the breeder's contact and ask ..... it might just be a great mix ... seriously it's a nice dog !!! it could just be one of the famous breed that's available .... find info about famous breed from the net see if its in there loh .... :)

FrownFrownSimba - the Shih Tzu kingFrownFrown
http://spaces.msn.com/...lt&_c=photoalbum
Dogster me! @ http://www.dogster.com/?156485

Pets they said are men's best friend. Are men pets best guardian?

Cutely Baby
Dog Kichi

Jun 22, 2005, 11:39 AM

Post #9 of 10 (1251 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Zizi] Who can told me this is wht breed? [In reply to] Can't Post

haha...sorry for late reply,coz busy to work...last time i bring xiao xiao go see doc..doc say mybe she is maltese mix shih tzu! anywhere i sayang her so much too...

i also cannot contact her owners too..coz last time is her owner dun want her..so my frn call me to adopt her...than nw i with her owner also dun hv any contact!

i jst know xiao xiao change 3 owner aledi...the first owner sis buy xiao xiao be the owner gift...but the owner dun like dog..so give 1 auntie ,the auntie also no time to take care...jst took her same like 'ye gou'(not home dog),so my frn call me adopt xiao xiao...i didn't see xiao before...i jst say ok..than they bring xiao come my house! very surprise!she very tiny!!!! now she with my Baby be a good sister aledi! very happy abt that!!

xiao xiao very smart n clever too...very happy can hv xiao xiao in my life...sometimes she still very scare plp ,but i will try my best to take care her n give her a full love! will not be a bad owner same like her last time owner like that!Mad...abt she is mix or pure also nvm...i still very love her...Xiao...mummy love u n baby forever!
Attachments: babyxiao.jpg (65.8 KB)
  IMG_6947.jpg (128 KB)
  Xiao_xiao.jpg (249 KB)
  Xiao_xiao.jpg (249 KB)

charlenealvin
Enthusiast

Jun 26, 2005, 8:32 PM

Post #10 of 10 (1223 views)
Shortcut

hello~xiao xiao is so cute and i guess its shih tzu mix terrier...

really nice look ,haha~ur xiaoxiao is female or male?

hope can breed with this cute xiaoxiao with my eddie

^^

>v< wish all of u happy day with ur doggie >v<
FrownFrownFrownhappy life with my cute EDDIE,the best present from my BF...as a christmas gift~
FrownFrownFrownso cute and happy with HAZEL kampate ya~~!

Frownmy KIKI leave me on 02 September 2005
FrownWe miss you forever,ever and ever

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my