Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor.

thailabrador
Novice

Mar 18, 2003, 12:42 AM

Post #1 of 25 (4109 views)
Shortcut
All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. Can't Post

Hello neighbour

I have been in this forum for a while as an observer (because I rarely posting any message) I 'd really like your guys forum.

By the way, I also like to view other websites which about the adoreable pets in Thailand as well. So I'd like everyone to know how the dogshow atmosphere in thailand looks like.

this is the weblink http://www.pantip.com/...127101/J2127101.html

Hmm... I have to say that I have nothing involve in this website.

and I really want you to enjoy becuase I found that lots of picture here. no need for discription , right?

or anyone want me to translate?

from Guy Nextdoor
Thailabs
thailabrador.tripod.com/

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 18, 2003, 1:05 AM

Post #2 of 25 (4103 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thailabrador] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hie~! Thanks for the nice website...Dont really understand wat is written thereCrazy but nice pictures provided.

I notice that the big winner is called Paul Stanton, is he really good? he handles quite a few breeds.... some not so commom breeds tooSmile
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

thailabrador
Novice

Mar 18, 2003, 1:38 AM

Post #3 of 25 (4099 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

Paul Stanton is a Judge. He judge quite many breed especially small breed. He quite well known in Europe. I think he is English, but I am not sure about that.

Yeah., Unfamilia breed for example Clumble spanial (Reserve BIS) Saluki Bull mastiff and Thai Ridge Back.
Thailabs
thailabrador.tripod.com/

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 19, 2003, 10:38 PM

Post #4 of 25 (4072 views)
Shortcut
Re: [thailabrador] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi!

Thks for sharing the website. Lotsa pics of very nice dogs. Seems like the dog show in Thailand is even bigger than Malaysia! The Salukis look so graceful.. I have only seen one Saluki in Malaysia (Pet of an American Expat)

Looks like the BIS is a Bull Dog. But I cannot make out the RBIS..What breed is it?

The Shih Tzu under the title "New Champion" is simply stunningShocked!

Sad to say..no pictures of Schnauzers..Unsure

Rdgs Arthur

lulugurl
ALPHA

Mar 19, 2003, 11:19 PM

Post #5 of 25 (4066 views)
Shortcut

Attending that show will definitely be an eye opener for me. So many things to see and learnSmileThanks for the info
Laugh~Cherio~ Laugh
Penang Lang? Click Here~!
Silkies Owner? Click Here~!

thailabrador
Novice

Mar 25, 2003, 12:16 AM

Post #6 of 25 (4024 views)
Shortcut
Re: [lulugurl] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

Your website also an eye opener for me.

Lots of information in Malaysia.
Thailabs
thailabrador.tripod.com/

boon
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2003, 5:50 AM

Post #7 of 25 (4010 views)
Shortcut

HI,

When will be the next International Show in Thailand ? Hopefully i can make myself available for the show.....really must go and feel the astmosphere there.

Boon - I Love Fast Dogs That Hit Hard
You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

thailabrador
Novice

Mar 27, 2003, 7:14 PM

Post #8 of 25 (4004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boon] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

There will be a dogshow comming attraction, held on3-6 April 03 in Bangkok .It is a bigest show in summer. I think it would be worth to attend this show because the show will held in the Air-conditioned exibition hall near the Airport. Many dog owners want to collect points from this event to finish a champion title.They will collect the point from the starting day until end(4 days event)

also the dogs from abroad can finish the title from only one trip.

I will be there also on the lastday.

More information www.thailanddogshow.com
Thailabs
thailabrador.tripod.com/

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2003, 7:26 PM

Post #9 of 25 (4002 views)
Shortcut

hi,

wow must be a great event....to bad i can't get any leave if not i will try to make it.....anyway if you do go......can you take some pics from the dog show for us to view.......WinkSmile thanz

regards
kangser and nous

(This post was edited by wkser on Mar 27, 2003, 7:36 PM)

boon
Doggyman

Mar 27, 2003, 7:30 PM

Post #10 of 25 (4001 views)
Shortcut

Hi,

Woh.....so fast ? I don think i can make it this round, so when is the biggest show even of the year ? sometime november ?

You Ask Me To Fight For You, I Give You Freedom & Protection And Then You Question The Manner In Which I Provide It, I'd Rather You Just Said -- "Thank You" --

Riccaval
ALPHA

Mar 27, 2003, 7:43 PM

Post #11 of 25 (3997 views)
Shortcut

Hi Thailab,
Thks for the infor, the show looks interesting.
Do you have the daily schedule? Which is the best day to attend if one can come for a day or two?
Any recommendations for accomodation near to the venue?
Thank youCool

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2003, 6:00 AM

Post #12 of 25 (3982 views)
Shortcut

Hi!
Thks for highlighting this info. Sounds like a very big event..a 4 day dog show! WOW! Can finish title very fast if one has a good showdog.. The website estimates there will be 2000 dogs for this summer show! Please confirm if there is an all breed championship show for each of the 4 day show? Am interested in the Miniature Schnauzers.. :)
Thks
Rdgs Arthur

Khoobg
Webmaster

Mar 28, 2003, 7:24 AM

Post #13 of 25 (3976 views)
Shortcut

Hi Thailab,

How many shows will there be ? I will be interested to see the toy group. Visited the web site given but apparently the English version is not ready.

Cheers

Dog Obedience and Agility - http://www.puppy.com.my/ob/
Events' Pictures - http://www.doggie.com.my
Online Pets Memorial - http://www.rainbowsbridge.com.my

wkser
ALPHA

Mar 28, 2003, 7:00 PM

Post #14 of 25 (3966 views)
Shortcut

hi thai labrador,

i am in interested in labrador......tell us how labrador fair in the show.....WinkSmile

regards
kangser and nous

thailabrador
Novice

Mar 28, 2003, 7:28 PM

Post #15 of 25 (3964 views)
Shortcut

In here we classify dog in groups following the FCI rule,
  • GROUP 1:
    SHEEPDOGS AND CATTLEDOGS (except SWISS CATTLEDOGS)
  • GROUP 2:
    PINSCHERS AND SCHNAUZERS, MOLOSSIANS AND SWISS MOUNTAIN AND CATTLEDOGS
  • GROUP 3:
    TERRIERS
  • GROUP 4:
    DACHSHUNDS
  • GROUP 5:
    SPITZ AND PRIMITIVE TYPES
  • GROUP 6:
    SCENTHOUNDS AND RELATED BREEDS
  • GROUP 7:
    POINTING DOGS
  • GROUP 8:
    RETRIEVERS, FLUSHING DOGS AND WATERDOGS
  • GROUP 9:
    COMPANION AND TOY DOGS
  • GROUP 10:
    SIGHTHOUNDS

• The dogshow compettition will hold on the second third and the forth day event. schedule,is following here, will be same for those 3 days

Ring 1

Ring 2

10:00-12:00 Group 1, 2
    (Judge 3)
    10:00-11:00 Group 4, 6, 10
    (Judge 1)
    12:00-13:00 BREAK 11:00- 12:30 Group 3
    (Judge 1)
    13:00-15:00 Group 7, 8
    (Judge 3)
    12:30-14:00 BREAK 15:00-17:30 Group 5
    (Judge 3)
    14:00-17:00 Group 9
    (Judge 1)
    18:00 BBIS (Judge 2)
    BPIS (Judge 2)
    BJIS (Judge 2)
    BIS (Judge 2)

Agility&Obedience Competition will be on Saturday 5th.

Thailabs
    thailabrador.tripod.com/

Riccaval
    ALPHA

Mar 28, 2003, 7:43 PM

Post #16 of 25 (3961 views)
    Shortcut
    Re: [Khoobg] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

CoolBoth you and Arthur sound interested, want to go or not. Anybody else??Unsure

thailabrador
    Novice

Mar 28, 2003, 10:13 PM

Post #17 of 25 (3954 views)
    Shortcut
    Re: [wkser] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

ok, Labrador usually, there will be around 20 dogs(total) in every show, I think for this event , they might be a bit more.

In here, Thailad, there are 3-4 Am.Champions. there will be 1 Am.Ch. comes to this show for sure.

I own one but she doesnt like showing.
    Thailabs
    thailabrador.tripod.com/

ricky
    Enthusiast

Mar 28, 2003, 10:30 PM

Post #18 of 25 (3951 views)
    Shortcut

Hi ThaiLab,

How about American cockers???? How many Entries for this breed????Anyway, how was the standard of Am cockers in Thailand???

thank you

Regards,Ricky
    friendly,
    RicKY

thailabrador
    Novice

Apr 8, 2003, 7:14 PM

Post #19 of 25 (3929 views)
    Shortcut

Hi guys

This is the update pictures from Thailand Dogshow summer, last weekend, 4-6 April.

By the way, I missed this show becuase some reasons but I found the website for you guys, hope you enjoys.

http://www.pantip.com/...170333/J2170333.html

http://www.pantip.com/...171031/J2171031.html

http://www.pantip.com/...174822/J2174822.html

Again If anyone need translating let me know, but most of the letters are nothing interesting as a pictures, right?

Cheers,
    Thailabs
    thailabrador.tripod.com/

wkser
    ALPHA

Apr 8, 2003, 7:34 PM

Post #20 of 25 (3926 views)
    Shortcut

hi thailabrador,

thank you for the website....Smile

regards
    kangser and nous

boon
    Doggyman

Apr 8, 2003, 7:40 PM

Post #21 of 25 (3927 views)
    Shortcut

Hi Thailabrador,

thanz for the links and info. Any official result or link from BKC ?

Villain
    Novice

Apr 9, 2003, 5:28 AM

Post #22 of 25 (3904 views)
    Shortcut
    Re: [boon] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

hey thailab do u have any email adress so i can send some queries to u???? mine is vicson@hotmail.com

ffredlee

Apr 9, 2003, 7:53 PM

Post #23 of 25 (3887 views)
    Shortcut
    Re: [Villain] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

Lve the picturesLaugh. Specially the goldies.

Freda

Riccaval
    ALPHA

Apr 9, 2003, 8:21 PM

Post #24 of 25 (3886 views)
    Shortcut

Hi Thailab,
    Thks for site. Saw a lovely head shot of a Boston Terrier.Cool or was it a Frenchie?
    keep it upLaugh

(This post was edited by Riccaval on Apr 9, 2003, 8:25 PM)

thailabrador
    Novice

Apr 18, 2003, 7:49 AM

Post #25 of 25 (3841 views)
    Shortcut
    Re: [Villain] All Breed Championship DogShow Pictures from the nextdoor. [In reply to] Can't Post

thailabrador@hotmail.com
    mail me anytime!!!!
    Thailabs
    thailabrador.tripod.com/

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
    For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my