Home: Breed Specific: Toy Group:
to benny lai....or hu ever

tinkerbell
Novice

Feb 25, 2005, 6:53 AM

Post #1 of 6 (1189 views)
Shortcut
to benny lai....or hu ever Can't Post

hey im new here...and i just saw yer post saying that your chihuahua or a fren of yours is giving birth to new ones....im very keen on getting one but i can find a resonable price....and i would love to have a long coated one...plz update me so i can finally get my chihuahua.....thanx a lot!!!!

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 6:56 AM

Post #2 of 6 (1186 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tinkerbell] to benny lai....or hu ever [In reply to] Can't Post

is rm1700 a reasonable price? just asking hehehehe

tinkerbell
Novice

Feb 25, 2005, 6:14 PM

Post #3 of 6 (1174 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] to benny lai....or hu ever [In reply to] Can't Post

its expensive....i would love something like rm1000 or less.....

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2005, 9:34 PM

Post #4 of 6 (1165 views)
Shortcut

i think RM1600-1700 is reasonable oledi...if u get it on 1k or below, u must becareful, some ppl might cheap u mayb a mix breed of min pin n CHH.. i dun think can get this price, i use 2 survey alot b4 oso wen i get Romeo... so u must really becareful...
wish u luck my fren

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

tinkerbell
Novice

Feb 26, 2005, 5:35 AM

Post #5 of 6 (1153 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ginger_pie] to benny lai....or hu ever [In reply to] Can't Post

romeo is cute!!!!!....is he long hair???omg how long have u got him.....he's god damn cute.....where did u get it....got anymore

ginger_pie
Enthusiast

Mar 1, 2005, 8:55 PM

Post #6 of 6 (1127 views)
Shortcut

hi...hi....

Romeo is a long coat chi, he born 16/dec/2004, so now 2 months++. i got him at pet shop ss2 which near watson. tat time beside Romeo, got another 1 chi accompany him also, they r brothers lah. i bring Romeo back on 15/feb, later 17/feb i back to d pet shop Romeo brother still there. if u want , u can call 03-78740822 to ask.

tinkerbell, u try to refer the subject buying chihuahua, izzit good for apartment, there got 2 chihuahua to sell lah.

Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you and then they fight you -- and you win."

Rhyno & Romeo photos

(lastest upload : 13 May 2005)

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my