Home: Breed Specific: Utility Group:
Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2003, 9:16 AM

Post #1 of 16 (3824 views)
Shortcut
Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE Can't Post

Hi All..especially Miniature Schnauzer owners..

Here's the Miniature Schnauzer Breed results for the recent 3 & 4 MIPE dog championship shows.. We saw many fine exhibits from Japan, Taiwan, USA.. We welcome these fine MS to our local scene Smile! Of special mention is Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Prof.Imp USA. This very nice bitch did very well over the weekend earning a BOB, RBOB and RBIG! She has already collected 2 CC's and is just one CC short to be a Malaysian Champion Smile!

3rd MIPE show 15Mar03:

BOB - SIN CH Monster of Grammy Kennel (D) - Praf. Imp SIN (Orginally from Taiwan)

RBOB - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Praf.Imp USA

Puppy Winner - Oserich of Cho's Kennel (D) Praf. Imp TAIWAN

Junior Winner - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Praf.Imp USA

Mal Bred Winner - SwannKenn Northern Lights (D) - MB

Dog CC - SIN CH Monster of Grammy Kennel (D) - Praf.Imp SIN

Dog RCC - Oserich of Cho's Kennel (D) Praf. Imp. TAIWAN

Bitch CC - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Praf.Imp USA

Bitch RCC - Schnauskenn Huffands (B) MB

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th MIPE show 16Mar03:

BOB - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Praf.Imp USA

RBOB - Snow Bill Make My Day FCI (D) Praf.Imp JAPAN

Puppy Winner - Oserich of Cho's Kennel (D) Praf. Imp TAIWAN

Junior Winner - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Praf.Imp USA

Mal Bred Winner - Rishah Kennel Handsome Little Man (D) - MB

Dog CC - Snow Bill Make My Day FCI (D) Praf.Imp JAPAN

Dog RCC - Wondercare Perfect Prince (D) MB

Bitch CC - Tare Queen Rose Broadway (B) - Praf.Imp USA

Bitch RCC - Alice Tirnavia (B) Praf.Imp BRAZIL

Rdgs Arthur

(This post was edited by arthur on Mar 17, 2003, 9:24 AM)

kenghume
Novice

Apr 3, 2003, 11:04 PM

Post #2 of 16 (3779 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Arthur,
It seems like you are having problem identifying the names of dogs. You are having the incorrect information of the results of Miniature Schnauzers plus you are putting in wrong information about simple detail of the dogs.

Riccaval
ALPHA

Apr 3, 2003, 11:36 PM

Post #3 of 16 (3775 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenghume] Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi kenghume,
nobody is perfect, maybe you like to put in the correct information?Laugh

arthur
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2003, 12:22 AM

Post #4 of 16 (3768 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kenghume] Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE [In reply to] Can't Post

Dear Khor,

Thks for your feedback. I've recheck the postings and the only discrepancy I've managed to find is for the 3rd MIPE show on the Bitch RCC - Schanuskenn Huffands (B) MB. This exhibit may not have been shown Blush!

Please bear in mind that these are the results that I copied from one of the show stewards immediately after the MS showing was over. Being an exhibitor myself, I do not have the luxury of keeping the scoring there and then. As for the names of the exhibits, they are verbatim from the show program. If there really is an error in the names, please highlight as these names comes from MKA registry itself!

Like Derrick put in so nicely..(thks Derrick!), it'll be great if you would kindly amend the postings as per your records.

Rdgs Arthur

Riccaval
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2003, 12:35 AM

Post #5 of 16 (3766 views)
Shortcut
Re: [arthur] Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE [In reply to] Can't Post

no problems mate, I mean all these are done voluntarily. If you can't appreciate it at least dont criticise, right.Laugh
I dunno maybe he's buddy buddy with you so its ok.

arthur
ALPHA

Apr 4, 2003, 12:59 AM

Post #6 of 16 (3763 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Riccaval] Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Derrick,

Well said! Will leave to rest at that...Smile

BTW, thanks for handling my noisy Lee Ron boy last Sunday. Halfway during the training, I suddenly noticed Lee Ron was with you underneath the shady tree over on the other side! Hope he was behaving himself..

Off topic.. your info was correct on the dog show schedule. There IS an Breed dog show this April 13.. looks like it's only for those breeds with chapters right?..GSD, Boxers, Rotties, Dobes.

Rdgs Arthur

mackay_low

Apr 5, 2003, 12:43 AM

Post #7 of 16 (3747 views)
Shortcut

Yes, arthur... the show on 13 April 2003 is only for the 4 mentioned breeds. However, CC and RCC will be awarded like Championship Shows.

Mackay

simon
Novice

Apr 23, 2003, 5:53 PM

Post #8 of 16 (3721 views)
Shortcut

Hi kenghume,
is your female dog from Brazil? I was told that your dog is the first to arrive in malaysiafrom Brazil. According to my friend who show Miniature Schnauzer, he has seen your dog and said that your dog is excellent and perfect. How old is your dog?

kenghume
Novice

Apr 25, 2003, 1:08 AM

Post #9 of 16 (3697 views)
Shortcut
Re: [simon] Miniature Schnauzer Show Results for 3 & 4 MIPE [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you, he is still puppy. mine is a dog not a bitch. yes it is the first south american dog to arrive in malaysia.

arthur
ALPHA

Apr 25, 2003, 8:53 PM

Post #10 of 16 (3689 views)
Shortcut

Greetings Mr.Khor,

I wiped my glasses and check up again on the MIPE 3 & 4 show programmes..Guess I made an error in quoteing your ALICE TRINAVIA as Brazillian import whereas the show program says she's from SLO..Angelic!

Which country is that? Is this the error you were refering to in your earlier post? Guess my eyes are not young anymore.. old age is catching up with me..CrazyUnsure.

The other exhibit under your name is SAILER'S SG CODY and this is the puppy from Brazil right? Must be an interesting story on how you managed to import the 1st Brazillian dog into Malaysia..

Hope to meet up with you in the May11 show..

Rdgs Arthur

kenghume
Novice

Apr 28, 2003, 7:26 PM

Post #11 of 16 (3672 views)
Shortcut

Dear Arthur,
thank you very much that finally u know what mistake have u done and 1 more thing is that the RCC for both days were taken by my little girl, I'm sure about that cause i have already receive the certs.
BTW, the alice tirnavia is imported from Slovenia.
this braziian puppy takes a lot of my effort t bring him in. he won best puppy in show and in specialty show in brazil.

simon
Novice

Apr 28, 2003, 10:36 PM

Post #12 of 16 (3665 views)
Shortcut

wah, so many awards. It must be a very very nice puppy. you must have spent a lot of effort including time and money in bringing in your brazilian boy. Just hope that I can see your dog.

arthur
ALPHA

Apr 28, 2003, 10:37 PM

Post #13 of 16 (3665 views)
Shortcut

Dear Mr.Khor,

First of all, congrats on winning the RCCs for BOTH the MIPE shows recentlySmile!

To avoid such mistakes in future, I will get the official results from only the Chief Ring Steward before posting. In the meanwhile, any inconvienance or embrassment caused is much regretted. Please rest assured that it is not a deliberate error to discredit yourgoodself.

Now that we got that over, it must have been quite an adventure for your schnauzers to make that long journey from Brazil and Slovenia. The route from Brazil, did it come via Rio de Janeiro, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur? I recall MAS does fly that route sometime back. That's a long time to spend in the air.. Guess the preparation to arrange for the paperwork and transportation took equally as long.

Rdgs Arthur

ccsy98
Dog Kichi

Apr 29, 2003, 4:48 PM

Post #14 of 16 (3650 views)
Shortcut

Hi Arthur!

Pardon me for this is not the right sub. to be posted here, but last week, you asked me whether goofy tremble uncontrollably. i just rememebered, it happened once last year, i was working and my mom called up and say goofy was suddenly trembling uncontrollably, and i rushed home to see how she was. She hid inside her crate, not coming out, didn't even want to eat anything, what causes that? somethingi to do with her family line?

Regards,
Cindy

Oh, and send a birthday kiss (muacs!!! SARS free) to Lee Sha, happy 2nd birthday Lee Sha!!!

kenghume
Novice

Apr 29, 2003, 6:26 PM

Post #15 of 16 (3645 views)
Shortcut

yes, it is quite a troublesome procedure to get him in. Initially, the breeder is not willing to let him go. I tried for quite a period and then with condition maybe to send him back to brazil after he finishes his junior here. it is really smething that shoud be appreciated.

simon
Novice

May 8, 2003, 5:15 PM

Post #16 of 16 (3613 views)
Shortcut

It's seems like not an easy job to bring in a dog from other country. kenghume, u mentioned that your schnauzer has won 2 times best in show? It must be a very nice dog until he can achieve that stage in his origin country.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my