Home: Mixed Breed: Mixed Breed and Mongrels:
what I am??

sophiesmom
Novice

Feb 18, 2005, 9:47 PM

Post #1 of 7 (1231 views)
Shortcut
what I am?? Can't Post

I was rescued from the animal shelter on Feb. 14th, but my new mom doesnt know what breed my parents were. Can anyone help? My mom has been searching the internet for pups that look like me and she thinks I might be a Yorkie-poo? Any ideas? We are new at this so please be kind,lol!

Thank you, mommy and Princess Sophie
Attachments: P1010034.JPG (57.1 KB)

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Feb 19, 2005, 3:45 AM

Post #2 of 7 (1224 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sophiesmom] what I am?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi... welcome to puppy.com !!! oh, everyone here is kind, so dun worry... we r like a big family... Wow, u got a really nice dog ! i like the colour, kinda special... uhm... i think its probably a shih tzu mix terrier(dunno what terrier... too many of them) could be something else lar... its just my opinion... okiess, that's all... good luck, toodles !!!

sophiesmom
Novice

Feb 19, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #3 of 7 (1204 views)
Shortcut
Re: [JuStiN'doGgIe] what I am?? [In reply to] Can't Post

hey thanks for the replySmile

yeh she may have shitzu in her its driving me nuts, i know it doesnt reallly matter but i am one who likes to know things, he he he just curious! but oh well shes sweet anyway, except potty training ooooohhhhhh its soooooooooo HARD she will go pee pee outside , but cant get the pooping thing down, and when she does go poopie, she steps all in it and makes a mess!!! Hard to tolerate!!! Hope I can be patient!!! Anywho, long winded! Your dog is a doll baby!! :)

Sophies mom

JuStiN'doGgIe
Canine Addict

Feb 19, 2005, 11:42 PM

Post #4 of 7 (1203 views)
Shortcut

owh, u're most welcome... Smile

well, potty training... again... that's a common problem dat many dog owners were facing... yeah, u have to be patient... luckily there r many pro potty trainer here, they can definitely help, i'm sorry i can't tell u their names, coz they r too many of them !!! uhm... ur dog is kinda weird, its behavior i mean... or should i say, she loves her poos !!! i've never heard of dogs stepping on their poos, probably bcoz i dun have a dog... Unimpressed okiess, that's it... good luck... tata

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 2:00 AM

Post #5 of 7 (1199 views)
Shortcut

Ah... this is a terrier mix shih tzu.... short muzzle, shih tzu fur but some features of a terrier. Yup.... there's no poodle blood coz if it has, the fur would curl but not as curly as a poodles. The colour is also a yorkie's colour.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

sophiesmom
Novice

Feb 22, 2005, 7:34 AM

Post #6 of 7 (1155 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] what I am?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks you guys for your inputs! I think your right, about the shit-zu terrier thing. Smile

Co
Novice

Feb 22, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #7 of 7 (1132 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
I was rescued from the animal shelter on Feb. 14th, but my new mom doesnt know what breed my parents were. Can anyone help? My mom has been searching the internet for pups that look like me and she thinks I might be a Yorkie-poo? Any ideas? We are new at this so please be kind,lol!

Thank you, mommy and Princess Sophie

Hi

To me ? just a cute puppy.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my