*** Boycott this petshop - CTY Aquarium ***

boycott_CTY
New User

Feb 18, 2005, 6:18 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1059 views)
Shortcut
*** Boycott this petshop - CTY Aquarium *** Can't Post

Hi fellow forumers,

Pls. take note to avoid buying puppies, dogs and other pets sold by CTY Aquarium (Chew Thean Yeang) in Burmah Road, Pg. They sold me a puppy which was sick and died within a week. Although they gave me an assurance that they will compensate me if the puppily die within a short period they did not honour their pledge. I have spoke to the worker, supervisor and the boss but they ridicule me instead and gave all sorts of excuses. They don't appear to have much knowledge about taking care of the pets there either. Upon checking with other people I know I found out that they have a history of duping people and selling unhealthy pets to unsuspecting people. You have no idea how sad I felt when the puppy I bought died within a short period. Pls. inform your friends about this and to boycott this shop so that they do not suffer the same fate as I am. I'm thinking of filing a complain with the Consumer's Association too. If any of you know what else to do or where else to complain about this pls. let me know. Thanks.

Gus-Gus
Canine Addict

Feb 18, 2005, 11:17 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [boycott_CTY] *** Boycott this petshop - CTY Aquarium *** [In reply to] Can't Post

If the animals they have in the shop are unhealthy and die, I would suggest you contact govt. depts like Jabatan Haiwan and Ministry of Health. This is a potentially serious situation. With illnesses like bird 'flu. mutating and passing from birds to humans, there may be other illnesses that may also become a hazard to public health.

Sorry to hear your puppy died.

"The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated" Mahatma Ghandi.

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my