Mine's Dog Show and Kuantan recent Dog Disease

KawChai
Enthusiast

Mar 15, 2003, 12:06 AM

Post #1 of 2 (935 views)
Shortcut
Mine's Dog Show and Kuantan recent Dog Disease Can't Post

Hi,

For your info, I have read about a scarey news from Sin Chew Jit Pao on Tuesday that currently the dog disease is going very wild in Kuantan and kill a lot of dogs in that city. Its has killed hundreds of dogs in a month. The news said there is no safe area for a dog in kuantan now but this disease has not spread it to Maran and Pekan yet.

Thus, is it safe to bring our dog to the Mine's Dog Show? Any suggestion or opinion how to avoid our dog to be infected? How safe is our dog if he/she already have the complete 3 vaccination??

Regards

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 15, 2003, 1:37 AM

Post #2 of 2 (925 views)
Shortcut
Re: [KawChai] Mine's Dog Show and Kuantan recent Dog Disease [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi KawChai!

Sounds terrible..did the newspaper mentioned what diease is it? If this killer diease can be identified and the normal 5 or 6 in 1 vaccination jabs includes it then the doggies should be reasonably safe.

As for the public bringing their doggies to the MIPE show, the people says only dogs participating in the show can be admitted. However we have to double check with the show organisers Kombinasi Pasifik at 7804 0322 or 7805 5044.

Rdgs Arthur

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my