Daschunds Can't Post

Anyone has a Daschund?Smile

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 5, 2005, 6:44 AM

Post #2 of 25 (2969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sarah] Daschunds [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes... there are a few here like my_dawg_daisy... you should look under hound, not toy.

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Sarah
Novice

Feb 7, 2005, 5:32 PM

Post #3 of 25 (2957 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Daschunds [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi crazymouse, I wasnt looking to buy/adopt as I already have one!! I wanted to know whether anyone here had a daschund too.........maybe I was too vague.

I did not see anyone here having posted about daschunds.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 8, 2005, 5:27 AM

Post #4 of 25 (2955 views)
Shortcut

Ahhh.... you have got me wrong heheh... What I mean is you will find dashie owners under hound group. I have a friend. alsom a member called my_dawg_daisy who also has a dashie with her as pet, she is not a breeder. I also used to have a dashie but it got poisoned by orbbers when they tried to rob our home. Anyway, go to http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

There is a dachshund club forming so do check it out!

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 19, 2005, 9:00 AM

Post #5 of 25 (2891 views)
Shortcut

Heeeelllloooo...I heard my name somewhere in here...hehehhe im Eve, daisy is my dashie..extremely cheeky one...Nice to meet u sarah..where are u located? and how old/wht colour is your dashie?

attached are some pics of daisy

~Eve~ Proud owner of 2 Cheeky & Bubbly Furbabies:- Daisy (Dashie) & Meeko (MS)

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place
Attachments: daisyflip.JPG (49.9 KB)
  say wht.JPG (46.2 KB)

jaclyn
Enthusiast

Feb 19, 2005, 11:51 PM

Post #6 of 25 (2879 views)
Shortcut

hahaha... i agree with Eve... Her dashie; Daisy is very hyper active and friendly too... hehehe you should see when she tries to run on the grass in my bf's house... adorable... :*)

»¨JaCLyN a.k.a [JaCJaC] and EriC yOnG a.k.a bECkhaM-¨» ©® Wink

Proud mummykins and daddykins of Uncle Pupzie da Nottyness and Stephykins da Princess as of 12th August 2004 and 6th October 2004 Frown

For more pictures or information about my beloved furkids; check out »¤¨Jaclyn's Scrapbook of Love and Friendship¨¤« Tongue

Vote for my puppykins; Uncle Pupz and Stephykins

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 1:47 AM

Post #7 of 25 (2876 views)
Shortcut
Re: [my_dawg_daisy] Daschunds [In reply to] Can't Post

Sob Sob.... I wanna cry... looks just like my Denver lah..... I miss him

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 1:48 AM

Post #8 of 25 (2875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jaclyn] Daschunds [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha.. dashies are just so so active.... I miss mine so much.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 23, 2005, 8:07 AM

Post #9 of 25 (2863 views)
Shortcut

Hehehe u miss denver so much i kasi u jaga daisy for a week la...heheehehehe but then u got urself a handfull already la...how can jaga mine la.Hows the gerbil?

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 5:41 AM

Post #10 of 25 (2857 views)
Shortcut

Ah, jaga? Wu... I would love that but my house already got too many to handle hahahah... Right now, got 3 new baby gerbils... just about 6 days old... hehehehe... so happy!!

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 24, 2005, 10:29 PM

Post #11 of 25 (2845 views)
Shortcut

eh why no reply frm the other dashie owner one....gerbils give birth to so few only meh?so u plannign to keep all of them or are the booked? i see in pet shop...gerbils dun come cheap as well eh? but easy to maintain la as they eat very lil.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 25, 2005, 4:50 AM

Post #12 of 25 (2843 views)
Shortcut

Yah loh... like only both of us talking only.... sigh, so lonely hahahah..Cool

Ah, my gerbil actually gave birth to 6 but another gerbil got jealous so stole 3 and ate them.... Ah? Can tell me where you saw gerbils? I need to get a few more to widen my breeding programme heheheh...Tongue

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 25, 2005, 8:29 PM

Post #13 of 25 (2835 views)
Shortcut

Breeding prog? Wah u really multi-tasker lor!Need to visit your home one day to see your petting zoo.I saw them in tmn megah..there's two pet shops there. One is called pet family (qian hu, if im not mistaken) and one more is the one i frequent...the one i frequent sell much cheaper than pet family shop...

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 27, 2005, 7:53 AM

Post #14 of 25 (2826 views)
Shortcut

Ah... can.... come lah but my home is at Setapak wor... My baby gerbils will open their eyes soon. Confirm 2 babies adult colours... one would be a striking pure black, another would be a dark agouti, the other still unknown.... looks like a siamese cat pattern hahhaa...

Yah... I bought one from pet family rm28 and 2 from another shop near pet family rm10... am I correct? I wish to buy 2 more to breed more hehehe.... I'm also breeding my mice now... special colours also... Black and tan mouse and a black and white mouse.... hopefully can get the odd cinnamon, dove and chocolate loh... these colours are rarely seen in the pet market in KL heheheh....

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Feb 28, 2005, 11:46 PM

Post #15 of 25 (2799 views)
Shortcut

Yeah i think the rm10 shop is the onei frequent..so u breed for sale or for shioks? Hehehee..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 1, 2005, 6:56 AM

Post #16 of 25 (2793 views)
Shortcut

Hahah.... ok, if got nice ones, I will go and see..

First I breed for shiok lah.. get the right colour, standard size and pattern... then when my collection is complete and breeding of 2 litters successful, I will suppply to the petshop outside my house area... they are a good petshop and are interested coz they have never seen gerbils before....

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 3, 2005, 3:18 AM

Post #17 of 25 (2755 views)
Shortcut

They are cute la, but then ryte..i scared they go missing very fast...cant let em out of your sight..sugar glyder is scary!

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2005, 4:43 PM

Post #18 of 25 (2739 views)
Shortcut

You have sugar glider? Wowo..... I want hehehe... but no space for any loh.. I have info of a sugar breeder....about rm300 for baby....

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 4, 2005, 7:22 PM

Post #19 of 25 (2734 views)
Shortcut

u got sugar glider? cool

i love sugar glider. at one time, i wanted to keep them.. but talking bout the difficulties of keep them, finally i have decided not to keep. but sugar gliders are cute and cool creatures, with soft and beautiful skins.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 5, 2005, 12:01 AM

Post #20 of 25 (2727 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MisterStan] Daschunds [In reply to] Can't Post

Eh u both misunderstood me la! i dun have sugar glider la..planning to get one.Hun, the place u bought 10rm for gerbils now selling tiny lil palm size angora or lionhead for 20 bucks!

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2005, 12:11 AM

Post #21 of 25 (2726 views)
Shortcut

ic... then i am very happy and delightful to tell you that..

sugar gliders, you have to get in pairs, and not in one.. if you get 1, you have to spend most of your time with the sugar gliders.. if not, the sugar gliders (sg) will die of lonelyness.

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 5, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #22 of 25 (2723 views)
Shortcut

Haih.. seriously? if im a sugar glyder i would have died long time ago..

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

MisterStan
Doggyman

Mar 5, 2005, 12:27 AM

Post #23 of 25 (2722 views)
Shortcut

lol... what i say is true. i also have the dreams, just like you, that is to own sugar gliders, after first encounter with them, at pet's family at taman megah. the worker took out the SG and was playing with it.. then i approach, and i ask him to put in my hand, and he put.. the feel is so nice... the skin is soft and beautiful..

my_dawg_daisy
K9 Maniac

Mar 5, 2005, 12:39 AM

Post #24 of 25 (2719 views)
Shortcut

I've touched them once too yes at pet family as well..but i dont like tht place. They are adorable! but im afraid they'll run off and i wont be able to catch them la..they so fast.

Eve's Lil' Cerita Place

all
Enthusiast

Jun 2, 2005, 8:18 PM

Post #25 of 25 (2544 views)
Shortcut

hi..sarah....

u want to adopt a duchshund?

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my