Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 4:55 AM

Post #1 of 1758 (3775 views)
Shortcut
Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! Can't Post

Ah... who wants to chat about anything and everything? Come lah, invite anyone and everyone who wants to chat.... Free to talk and talk what ever topic.... go off also tak apa, just a friendly place for all my friends to chat and chat....

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 4:56 AM

Post #2 of 1758 (3764 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsame, MisterStan, kwlean2002] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Chat here?

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2005, 4:59 AM

Post #3 of 1758 (3759 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there !! there's something i wanna tell u ...i read about SPRV and i really envy u guys man....nowadays i'm not that free...but later when i'm free..i wish to join u guys too....saw the newspaper regarding u guys too ~~~ CHEERS to all of you !!!!!!!

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:02 AM

Post #4 of 1758 (3757 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

It's great...so i have a "home" now~

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 5:07 AM

Post #5 of 1758 (3751 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello jeeyin,

Ah, I know... everyone is busy so don't worry. If you can help a puppy by donating items or sponsoring vet bills is as good as coming over to help with resuce work. Would you like that? Why not find the SPVR wish list and see what you want to donate.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

We welcome any help possible, even telling your friends about us is also help to us.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 5:08 AM

Post #6 of 1758 (3750 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahah.. now got our own chatty 'home' here hahaha.... chat waht you like lah... my training center also can hahahahaha....Laugh

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2005, 5:15 AM

Post #7 of 1758 (3748 views)
Shortcut

Yeap...saw the list juz now..but do u hav any specific brands for cat or dog food ? is whiskas okie for cat food ??

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:15 AM

Post #8 of 1758 (3748 views)
Shortcut

Em...so i have no point go to others treads to make trouble~KEKEKE

Maybe Sherlok needs one for him too

Oh...yes...who with popeye now huh~

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:17 AM

Post #9 of 1758 (3746 views)
Shortcut
Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Aha~after CNY i can donate some...cash to SPRV...but not much ya

(This post was edited by samuelsam on Feb 4, 2005, 5:18 AM)

jeeyin
Enthusiast

Feb 4, 2005, 5:20 AM

Post #10 of 1758 (3739 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi there ~~ U got ur dog from SPRV too ?? how's he or she doing now ?>? hyperactive ??

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:22 AM

Post #11 of 1758 (3736 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jeeyin] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi~

I haven't own doggies leh~Maybe will adopt from SPRV when i move to new house after CNY~

So..how about you?

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 5:23 AM

Post #12 of 1758 (3732 views)
Shortcut

Yes... any brand would do. Whiskas is perfect! For dog food , any brand would do. Toilet paper is always number 1 for us.

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:29 AM

Post #13 of 1758 (3728 views)
Shortcut

Hehe~yours Lab is cute~~i like Lab~~~Blush

Do you watch the movie which is talking about the Lab name's Quill?

It's a impressive story...it has novel, Movie and drama now~~

I have open a tread about this story before~Check it out~

http://www.puppy.com.my/...search_engine#192664

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 5:30 AM

Post #14 of 1758 (3723 views)
Shortcut

Hahah.. what trouble you want to cause can do here lah....Sherlok want come bair dia datang but ah, must be cool lah, don't make people suffer loh....

Popeye, aiyoh, this Popeye is a dear fella, I like to hug him hahaha... he likes to cuddle a lot. He will go to a foster home soon during CNY. You want to adopt him?

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:35 AM

Post #15 of 1758 (3722 views)
Shortcut

HAHAHA~sure Sherlok can come here lah~but hope that he won't make trouble again~

Oh...popeye haven't a own huh?

I'm interest for him lah~but i can't adopt...cause i stay with my uncle...they don't like animal...

so...is better when i move to new house live with my parent...they like animal a lot and my sis saw popeye pic last time...she look likes interest to popeye too~Blush

HEHE~if popeye haven't adopt from others after i move to new house....i will adopt him..

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 5:41 AM

Post #16 of 1758 (3714 views)
Shortcut

Wahhh... you like Popeye? Wahhhh... good to hear!!! Well, SPRv do 1st come 1st serve so if he adopted before you move then sorry loh of he not available. But if he is still with us then ok lah, we will hand him to you hehehe... sure your family and sis will sayang Popeye. He very sweet boy and likes to bully cats hahhaha....

leecy
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 4, 2005, 5:47 AM

Post #17 of 1758 (3713 views)
Shortcut

samuelsam~

haha, funnylah receive ur msg, sure support mah to against devil.. Popeye is now at my home lah, he is the only pup who run here & there all day round. if u 1 2 adopt popeye, must warn u 1st he cant be caged ooo... if not he will scream scream veli loud & noisy & nonstop. but then u can let him indoor no problem as he is paper trained, if u got compound even better! looking forward to see u :)

Chen Yang

Regards,

Yang

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:48 AM

Post #18 of 1758 (3713 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm...sure lah~i can't make a reservation 1 mah and i don't comfirm yet which day we will move~ For adoption must 1st come 1st serve 1

Hehe~That's no matter even though popeye like to bully cat...cause we will not have a cat future~

Hope i can be popeye's master lah~so we can give him eat shinach then show how strong is he to Sherlok

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 5:51 AM

Post #19 of 1758 (3708 views)
Shortcut

Hahah.. yes loh hehehe...

Oh, do take heed of what leecy told you, Popeye cannot be caged but he is not a destroyer so no need to worry about biting all of your stuff.

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:56 AM

Post #20 of 1758 (3708 views)
Shortcut
Re: [leecy] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi~Chen Yang

Hehe~thanks for your praise...KEKEKE

I have stop to reply him anymore but if he molest to me....hehe....Crazy

Popeye at you home now ar~then maybe after CNY i can vist him loh~

Em.....don't like cage huh...noty guy..go and bit his "pat pat" KEKEKE~

That's great...i no need to train him go to pee and poo loh~

My new house is in the middle of row leh~not corner house...but...nvm...there is 3 playground in font of my house~KEKEKE

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 5:59 AM

Post #21 of 1758 (3707 views)
Shortcut

Noted~

Hehe~so glad to meet you all~you guys are very friend and ardent~

Maybe popeye will not to bark when he grow older....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 6:02 AM

Post #22 of 1758 (3704 views)
Shortcut

Ah... we are all nice people here.. only certain people have a weird streak in them and wish to cause trouble for the sake of having fun loh... me find being friendly more fun then being rude and blah blah loh.

Popeye very good. Only see strangers then will bark loh.

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 4, 2005, 6:06 AM

Post #23 of 1758 (3702 views)
Shortcut

Yaloh~that will spoil the forum honor 1 mah~stupid thing

Em...more fun....hehe i found it liao~~

that's so importent....because in that row...have some malay there...if always bark ar...they will call MPSJ lehCrazy

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 6:07 AM

Post #24 of 1758 (3701 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] Just TALK all you want! crazymouse invites U! [In reply to] Can't Post

a new chat room.. cool... hey sam the keh po, how are you.. c.mouse, how is your zoo going on.. leecy and niroto, how is the pups at your house doing, and how is popeye doing...

too bad le-an not online, sam... if not we can continue or fight... and ilovenba also , the future Yao Ming....

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 4, 2005, 6:10 AM

Post #25 of 1758 (3700 views)
Shortcut

Ah... don't worry, Popeye will only bark when necessary like jaga rumah. Summore he is a happy dog so won't bark much. He is also used to staying at home with just cats sometimes when we go out for long periods and never barks unless he sees anyone coming near the door loh.

Forum here is friendly, once you do friendly post, people will treat as friend mah.... if do unfriendly post, just create enemies only loh.... Me try to saty away.... but felt hurt when that Sherlok ask me why my username crazymouse? And summore say I crazy cow? Eeiiii....

Hey, will continue tomorrow hahaha coz I wanna watch TV... see ya tomorrow!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my