Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Before Getting a Dog:
need advise on what breed to get for condo environment!

anitavincent_14
Novice

Feb 2, 2005, 12:23 AM

Post #1 of 5 (1199 views)
Shortcut
need advise on what breed to get for condo environment! Can't Post

hi,

i need advise on what are the types of breed that is best for condo envinronment? i just moved in to the condo....my old dogs are at my parents place....they are big dogs for condo....

i was thinking that small breed dogs will be the best....can someone tell me the names of small breed dogs...i'm not sure about the breeds.

thanks

anita
anita

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 2, 2005, 12:38 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1198 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anitavincent_14] need advise on what breed to get for condo environment! [In reply to] Can't Post

You can have a look from http://www.puppy.com.my/breed/index.html there have the breed list, detail of breed and also pic. Check it out what breed do you like.

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 3:41 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1184 views)
Shortcut
Re: [anitavincent_14] need advise on what breed to get for condo environment! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi anita vincent

those quiet types and small are suitable for condo.. such as shih tzu, silky terrier.. etc..

JolinG
Doggyman

Feb 2, 2005, 4:59 PM

Post #4 of 5 (1168 views)
Shortcut

hehe i recommend ckcs!...quiet n loving
n best of all no grooming ie no cutting of hair is required!!

(This post was edited by JolinG on Feb 2, 2005, 5:00 PM)

kelsey
K9 Maniac

Feb 3, 2005, 6:20 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1135 views)
Shortcut

this could help you. i live in a condo but living with a large breed. though i am not advising u to keep big breeds in a condo as it requires a lot of dedication.

remember there is lots of pros and cons. small breeds tend to bark a lot. big breeds are calmer. but small breed are ok in a small space. big breed have to bring out for walks everyday (which what i am doing now). the list could go on. but this link should help you. i suggest u check with ur neighbour if its ok for u to have a dog. cause if neighbour complain, u could lose your lease.

http://www.canismajor.com/dog/apart.html

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my