IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
The shows at the Mines

Remy

Mar 11, 2003, 9:48 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1259 views)
Shortcut
The shows at the Mines Can't Post

WinkHi. Here I am again with a question........I have been trying, with no success, to get some information on the judging schedule for the two shows this coming weekend at the Mines. I am interested in watching the Boxers and French Bulldogs being judged. MKA states they have no judging schedule and that I should show up at the show at 9 am and WAIT. Unsure This seems to me to rather disorganized to say the very least. Surely there is some kind of schedule? The two breeds I am interssted in watching are two that I showed, bred and judged in the US. I also judged all breeds, but these two are closest to my heart. If anyone has any kind of schedule I would certainly appreciate their sharing it with me in order that I don't have to stand around all day at my advanced age!!!!!!!Tongue Thanks so much.

When I go to Heaven, if there are no dogs and horses there, then I want to go where they go!

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 14, 2003, 6:04 PM

Post #2 of 3 (1223 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Remy] The shows at the Mines [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Remy,

Please email me at schnauzer@puppy.com.my

Rdgs Arthur

arthur
ALPHA

Mar 17, 2003, 8:19 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1199 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Remy] The shows at the Mines [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Remy...

Sorry we couldn't meet up at the MIPE show on Saturday... Anyway it was nice talking to your missus and hope you saw some nice Boxers at the show. I spotted a very nice brindle coloured Boxer with cropped ears. Nice muscles too!

Rdgs Arthur

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my