Home: Dog & Puppy Health: General Dog Health and Care:
Sick Stomach

cilac
New User

Nov 8, 2001, 12:57 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1825 views)
Shortcut
Sick Stomach Can't Post

I have a German Shepheard, about 1 1/2 years old and yesterday and today something has been very wrong. She doesn't eat all of her food and her stool is really, really runny. At first I just thought it was an upset stomach, however I awoke this morning to the sound of her throwing up and when I lett her out I think she might be pooping blood a little. You can also hear her stomach making funny sounds. Like when you put your hear to someones stomach that is upset, except these sounds are really loud. I can hear them across the room. Does anyone have any idea what this could be. She still follows me with her tail waggin' but you can tell theres something wrong when you look at her eyes.

jason
Enthusiast

Nov 8, 2001, 12:13 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1819 views)
Shortcut
Re: Sick Stomach [In reply to] Can't Post

Did you constantly deworm your dog? I scare that may be caused by serious worms in her stomach because you mentioned that there was blood saw in her stool. Also, you have to make sure she didn't eat something poisons accidentally in your house. Anyway, please send her to the vet as soon as possible...

regards,
jason

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my