Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: General: Chit Chat:
A trouble maker was born in this forum.

First page Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next page Last page  View All

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 1:20 AM

Post #351 of 370 (1021 views)
Shortcut
Re: [annjou] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hhaha... well, I guess we need it now... very soon hahah...Laugh

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.
THEY NEED YOUR HELP AND LOVE

Sherlok

Feb 20, 2005, 4:22 AM

Post #352 of 370 (1015 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Ya...Good idea....we should pray for less stray animal on the road.
God Plz blee them with happiness and joySmileSmile

Yo ! wah ee. ok, we pray togather for less stray dog in the street but but, how huh ! I am not christian, God dont come to me ! and also pray to have less stray dog in the street not easy because you must ask God not to allow stray male and female dog mate, then no baby. ofcourse less stray dog.

Wah some stray puppy dont know who is their papa and mama, very luan ! you future Vet must do something, take away their mating weapon, then all OK. can you help ?

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 20, 2005, 5:59 AM

Post #353 of 370 (1008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sherlok] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

huh??? Me no longer future vet...me future designer...you dont have to be a christian to pray...other religion never teach you to pray???
Maybe you should ask human to be more consideration....try to live with dog peaceful...if they dont disturb then leave them alone..if u learn to respect them, they will respect you too...so have a nice day ya....

Cheers ya,

Nicki the Devil live by the reputation of the name

boBby is a craz3 car PassaNger
Fat FaT other case Elegant Car GuEst
What make Me?
A LoYal huMan Driver.... Frown

NoBody is Prefect, Guess What i am Nobody
Nice to meet YOu

(Bobby+Nicky craze JT memBer)

BoBby San DogstEr
http://www.dogster.com/?158414

http://spykeaz-devil.blogspot.com/

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 4:38 PM

Post #354 of 370 (981 views)
Shortcut
Re: [glng675] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

No. Your's boxer look great ! can `teach' sherlok more behaviour. If sherlok still remian the same, can give him a kiss mark `bite' . Can graduated faster, its less of kiss mark.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 4:50 PM

Post #355 of 370 (979 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

My trip ? So great ! Stanley not go with me, he got bc on the day. Mouchichi are exciting and happy too. Frist I go to boon lei's house for visit odi and buddy first. 3 of them got lots of fun. First both of them `buli' mouchichi, then mouchichi `buli' odi (although odi is bigger than mouchichi, but the size is smillar then mouchichi). Buddy on mouchichi is same size. So two of them play very rought Odi just sit a side watch they play (too...tire). Buddy `try' to having somthing on mouchichi...hehehe...mouchichi is not ready yet....then both of them play `bite-bite' .

after that, I reach to paws meets samuelsam, nicky_spykeaz and pipimom. Then we go to leecy' house. Finally I meet lipton, olive, lady, dodo, mimi, bownie and ebony too ! a great new !!! Dodo got adopted by simon's friends (now left the `playfull' mimi). All of them having a good time. We see the mama dog `bugbug' so...poor...samuelsam wish to got 1 of the puppy of `bugbug' but wish to inform family first. the puppy is look like a bit similar pug....sam very like it. We back almost 3pm.....

Boyboy is recover from skin problem, its not mange and fungus also. Now boyboy is not bite shoe anymore, just like to dig hole here and there.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 4:54 PM

Post #356 of 370 (976 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nicky_spykeaz] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
huh??? Me no longer future vet...me future designer...you dont have to be a christian to pray...other religion never teach you to pray???
Maybe you should ask human to be more consideration....try to live with dog peaceful...if they dont disturb then leave them alone..if u learn to respect them, they will respect you too...so have a nice day ya....

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 21, 2005, 5:26 PM

Post #357 of 370 (968 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahaha...are you telling me in the other way that I'm the Boxer?? Actually, I dun like fighting with ppls. I treat them all are my friends. So, no enemy I get....

But hah, sometime cannot tahan to see ppl like him...so just fire him lor.....You better to pray "Pit Bull" appear in this thread & give him a KISS...hahahah....

However, I will not reply his post anymore unless I can sense there is an improvement from him.

My Boxers ALBUM (Updated : 22/Mar/2005)

http://photos.yahoo.com/glng675

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 5:39 PM

Post #358 of 370 (965 views)
Shortcut

hahahahh....everyone should be a peacemaker on this forum. I read your's post is not fighting but its really can learning something on it too. Just like the word you said, I also don't reply him any post, at least he can change his attidute.

Wah `pit bull' !! Sure got left no bones later. Me either also can't stand him.....but sometime he did make this forum fun. I just don't like he treat something bad when ppls lost thier doggie, and need help....ut his make laught on it !!!

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 21, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #359 of 370 (961 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Wah...no bones left arr?? like this sei lor.....

Ya lar....you are rite! just make fun; everybody will like him lor....

We dun expect he can change immediately, but a bit & a bit then OK, rite?

glng675
Ultra ALPHA

Feb 21, 2005, 6:19 PM

Post #360 of 370 (960 views)
Shortcut
Re: [crazymouse_yyh] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Haha... yah.. finally layan him hohohoh.... he always cakap banyak mah... non-stop so I also reply banyak loh..... prepared? Heh, all just from my head hahaha...

If you can't tahan, then just go ahead. I think ppl will back-up for you...hehehe.....

Sometime, we have to learn how to 'fight' (Not Gaduh) with ppl. It will helpful for your career....I say "Learn How to Fight"..coz if you didn't learn & practice...you dun know to say something on spot, just can get angry & maybe cry.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 8:41 PM

Post #361 of 370 (947 views)
Shortcut

Wahhh... so much fun!!!! I was too tired loh... coz Friday very busy and went back almost midnight I think... then Sunday also busy coz went to ss19 to help Chen Yang so Saturday was a bit rest day for me but had a lot of housework to do lah since my mom now go and work in India for 1 week.

Hehehe... Mouchichi played rough? Hahhaaha.... so funny.... Ah, you saw all the pups rite? the mama dog is called BarkBark.... her puppies when bigger ah won't have such dark colour fur.. will become lighter.... 2 pups open their eyes yesterday hehehe, both is mals so me and Stan named them Darkie and ChiChi.... Yeah, was told Simon's friend came and took DoDo... This Saturday a guy will come and adopt MiMi... she will become guard dog and will have lots of space to run. Eh? I though Sam wants to adopt popeye? Popeye is now foster care at Serdang mah.... near Boon Lee's place only.... it is my friend who is foster caring Popeye now...

Good to hear BoyBoy recover!!!! Also good lah he stopped biting shoes... my lab last time stop only when she 2 years old ah... just imagine how many shoes she bite oledi in 2 years? Hahahahaha...

Willy, my beloved shih tzu (22 March 1994- 8 August 2005) May you rest and live happily in Rainbow Bridge with the rest. You will forever be deeply missed by all.

Puppies and kittens, helpless and innocent are always roaming the streets as strays. Adopt from animal shelthers to save them.

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 8:51 PM

Post #362 of 370 (940 views)
Shortcut

Hahaha.... what you said true loh.... very ture hehehehe... so for me now is practice banyak banyak hehheheTongue

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 21, 2005, 10:47 PM

Post #363 of 370 (928 views)
Shortcut

Ooh !!! No wonder, I called you on 19th around 9am.....offline....Nevermind la ! We meet again. Sam might got falling in love 1 of the puppy of barkbark ???? Julie said is bugbug woo.....

Huh ???? Popoye are at serdang ???? Who the lucky member ??? Sam through can meet popoye last sat la ??!!! I finally view lady (mini white splitz)....wah she look great and healthy !!! Wish I can get her too....but its pity, mouchichi already `buli' her at first sight (not really just `show' her ganas face to lady only not action on it). cause all ran to us when we arrived. I wish can have her so......I crazy about splitz la !!! BlushBlushBlushBlush

crazymouse_yyh
Doggyman

Feb 22, 2005, 6:19 AM

Post #364 of 370 (911 views)
Shortcut

Ah... hahha... yah lah... next time lah we meet up. The mamadog is called BarkBark... not BugBug.... sounds the same but not lah... When call her BarkBark ah, she will wag her tail and try to come to us wan... such a good dog.

If Sam like her puppy ah, hope he takes loh... Popeye he can visit lah coz in Serdang, will be near his new house mah.... Popeye still needs a home!!!!

Lady very sweet and not ganas at all... your Mouchichi will bully her hahaha.... but mouchichi young mah but I think when she older will be more gentle loh hehehe... your sassy princess hehehe... sure very big grirl now loh....

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 1:19 AM

Post #365 of 370 (881 views)
Shortcut

this is the post reply that kena strike FrownFrownFrown
so i didnt manage to reply him

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 6:23 PM

Post #366 of 370 (866 views)
Shortcut

! don't want received his post anymore....`sakit kepala'......he always `sam tok pei' la ! sangat boring la !

pandan muka ! kena buang semua post dia ! lagi baik buang dia ke Iraq sana !

nicky_spykeaz
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 11:25 PM

Post #367 of 370 (858 views)
Shortcut

wonder when going to learn that ppl is helping him here

Cheers ya,

What make Me?

Nice to meet YOu

BoBby San DogstEr

MisterStan
Doggyman

Feb 24, 2005, 11:29 PM

Post #368 of 370 (857 views)
Shortcut

have fun in langkawi..

ruby_sushi

Feb 27, 2005, 9:04 AM

Post #369 of 370 (836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hahahaha..a chap pa lang dog in dog in dogs lover eyes is still a lovely dog ler....Today I just adopted 2 chap pa lang dog lah..they are so adorable...Although is a mixed breed but I do love them very much! The female name is Sonia and the male name is Jason...btw I have a pure breed poodle name Sushi...all of them seems can get along very well...

Ruby, Sushi, Sonia & Jason
Dogs Lover

musashi
ALPHA

Mar 1, 2005, 6:02 AM

Post #370 of 370 (818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ruby_sushi] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Ruby,

Long time no see,how is sushi getting on ? Hope she has recovered fully already.

Read thru your post in the "cari",really admire your speed of typing and story line, you can compile and write a book leh....so whne are you going to publish Sushi's Diary huh ?

Blush I am the man with dog's name

First page Previous page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my