A trouble maker was born in this forum.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next page Last page  View All

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 5:56 AM

Post #1 of 370 (2877 views)
Shortcut
A trouble maker was born in this forum. Can't Post

Let's us look about it, this sherlok is over. What kind of this manner in furum!!!

Re: [Sapph1r3z] Golden Retriever for adoption. Pls Help!! [In reply to]

Quote | Reply

In Reply To

Hi

I was told its a golden retriever .. though it does look mixed. Dunno whats its mixed with though .. i think the dominant features are of a GR. Thanks for the info

Wah. mixed breed become a pure breed ? it is a chap pa lang dog lah....how you end up saying it is a Golden Retriever ?

GR dont look like that Lady.....GR is perfectly with style and elegant , male like a Prince. Female like a princess...the dog you have looks like mongrel. Oh yes, its a mongrel.

Next time becareful to be fooled around by people telling you hey, this is a pure breed alsatian from UK, you end up having a mongrel wolf mixed lousy dog at home, and you pay for 5K for a pure breed Alsatian from UK. Wolf mixed lousy mongrel cost about 200.

dada

Re: [crazymouse_yyh] Golden Retriever for adoption. Pls Help!! [In reply to]

Quote | Reply

Please have a heart. From your post, you sounded really mean and dreadful. It is not funny calling God's creations chap pa lang dog or lousy mongrel. Would you like people to call you that? No right? Well, for you info, all dogs are equal inside, just the outside has been interfered by men with inbreeding and linebreeding to get the right looks.

We are trying to help this dog here, mix or pure to find a home and most importantly find a loving owner. Now I know your true colours on how you view dogs, I would not and will not let you adopt any puppies my friends and I have. Alleya here has been very kind hearted. She has adopted dogs and so have I.

This dog may be mixed but to me, it has the features of a GR so I would say it's a mix. You say mongrel? Bah, mongrels don't look like that.

And I don't think people would be so silly to buy pure breed worth 5k without knowing the background and quality of the dog.

crazymouse. silly cow or crazybull...why crazy ? why mouse, why use animal's name as your nick name, why mouse ? haha. because crazy enough to see mongrey as pure breed.......why say I have no heart,,,no I have, I have two hearts, one for the animal another for human.

I was telling the lady to understand what is the meaning of pure breed and tell her the differences between mongrel and pure breed dog. whats wrong with you ?

I am a good human ...not crazy.

Noticed that the mongrey taken away by some one who dont know its a mongel ? Good, the mongrel has got a home. Hope that family wont regret to keep a GOLDEN RETRIEVER.

No I wont adopt doggies from you all, I will adopt from SPCA lah. coz you said you wont let me adopt your dog....no problem, I can get from SPCA . Or I go buy one dog if I want. No sweat. Your dog not pure breed , all mongrel. I dont want also.

Also, to inform you... I can ask friend to adopt if I want your dog one day. My friend can do that for me .

How to keep me away from you all ? I think very hard..coz I obey the forum rules and speak my heart out as a human. Why you all so angry ?

dada

Re: [alvin_augustus] A Eng x Am Cocker Spaniel for adoption!!! [In reply to]

Quote | Reply

In Reply To

Hi Miko,

May I know where is Lyvia now? Where she stay and which area is it? I have visited Alex's brother place but I have been told that Lyvia is not there....I am wondering how about her condition....cause she is a naughty and I am concern about Alex does not have enought patience to take care of her....Atleast you tell something to me,....can? Please....!

Aiyaya. how come like that ? why they got your dog and now disappear already ? in the first place, why you let them adopt your dog...you dont even know where they stay ?

Now you beg to know your dog current situation ? what a pity.

Alvin, you a long time member in this forum ? How come my posts all disappear in silent ? I was countering a lady about how the way she stop people from adopting dog and my posts all gone with the wind. do you know why ?

Good luck to your lyvia then.

dada

Re: [alvin_augustus] A Eng x Am Cocker Spaniel for adoption!!! [In reply to]

Quote | Reply

In Reply To

I will be there with my BF along; and hope you doesn't mind with our relationship. I open to all my friends, relative, business partners as well...I just do not want to be a hidden man in this world to compare with others! Will meet you then.....OK!

Alvin a girl or a Man ? if Alvin is a girl, go with boy friend no problem. but if Alvin is a man and go with Boy friend is also good to me but not to some people.

Your dog got a good home already, should not go see the dog because that will make you feel sad when leaving. but you will be happy to see the dog when you are there. So what for take the trouble to see the dog again. You will cry when you leave the dog.

I cry if I go see the dog because I can not tahan also.

Dont go see the dog , no use. give away already, better not to see.

dada

Re: [joanch] Popeye is here! SPRV - NEW [In reply to]

Quote | Reply

In Reply To

chen yang!
hahaha i think he really looks like popeye la! my all-time hero!!
he looks handsome woh
hope someone will adopt him soon la... go go go popeye!

Again, the puppy looks so sad and weak and you say the puppy handsome ? and a HERO, popeye ? how come, you dont know popeye very strong and urgly ?

The puppy is very weak, eyes very dull and sleepy. Better take care and make it strong before sending it for adoption. Its no good to let people adopt a weak dog.

dada

Re: [leecy] Guidelines for Adoption Posting [In reply to]

Quote | Reply

In Reply To

Sherlok~

i think u must thank mr.khoo for not deleting all ur threads lo, & do u press the i agree button b4 u join? do u read properly? go & read then u will know why. u know everything rite? even a mongrel u can know it is lousy juz by looking at photos. pls go read more b4 u ask, not everybody is free 2 answer such pure breed person like u.

Chen Yang

Leecy ? in Hokkien no good . very bad . Why you people dont like me ? I post all from my heart.. I no bad people. I like people and dog.

Yes, picture tell everything. I can read people also. bad or good from the picture.

Dog picture can tell also. No problem.

Moderator Why my post gone ? why no reason given to me ? tell me if I do wrong.

dada

So, what do you feel after you read the post has been posted by Sherlok?

I just feel that, this non-human guy are giving us a dare.

WOW! Fire on my head now.

(This post was edited by samuelsam on Jan 31, 2005, 6:09 AM)

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2005, 6:37 PM

Post #2 of 370 (2842 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

haha... needless to get mad, the world will be very boring if ppl like him is missing. in our life we'll always have to deal with this kinda trouble maker. like it or not, we still have to live with it, just take a deep breath, forgive or ignore him for what he said, then will get better....

nothing is imposible, it just looked that way.

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 6:49 PM

Post #3 of 370 (2837 views)
Shortcut
Re: [samuelsam] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Dumb ass of a human betul! Who's that fella? Let me wollap that bloosy rude bastard. Wanna fight? I'm a girl, but heck, I won't be afraid to fight someone like him!

I wanna thank you a zillion and worship you, Samuel, for pointing this bloody f**ker out. My friend was scolded in one of the thread you highlighted. Dah lah, his English is like a crappy piece of shit, that total scumbag totally bashed my good friend.

Here, all doggie lovers should stick together and if such a person can't even be civilized to another human, can you expect him to be civilized to a doggie?? Damn, I sure wanna kick his ass!

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Frown BB Photo Album <<-->> Puppy Love ~ BB Photo Compilation Frown

Frown BB Dedication <<-->> Doggone It! BB @ Dogster! ~ BB Blogs 2!! Frown

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 7:38 PM

Post #4 of 370 (2810 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow~wow~Shocked

Cool down~Cool down~

But i realy want to let him "kenal" if can. Pirate

I have join a lot of forum in taiwan and MY, but i can't find out a people who said like him.

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 7:42 PM

Post #5 of 370 (2809 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Esther6281] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

CoolCool hi esther, please cool down. its not worth to get mad on it. its will hurt ourseft....admin will do something..like Ilovenba said just ignore it !!!

icezcream
Ultra ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 8:37 PM

Post #6 of 370 (2797 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

hey all,

chill chill guys!! let him be..there's always an odd one out...been following his/her post..claimed to be a dog lover but we know ourself whether he is or not...chill guys okay!! Wink

-= There are no bad breeds, just bad breeding=-

Got Dalmatian??Click Here..
Got Mixed Breed??Click here...

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 9:18 PM

Post #7 of 370 (2781 views)
Shortcut

PiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratePiratethis guy is coming out and making trouble againPirate

Re: [icezcream] Mable ran out.. - NEW [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In Reply To
Mable ran out from the house yesterday at around 9pm. She broke the chain, climb out from her cage and manage to climb out(that's what my family think) from the house gate. She's afraid loud noises esp from fireworks and so happen there were a number of firework display yesterday night..nobody was at home at that time and i guess that's the reason why she ran out....tried looking for her the whole night but no luck spotting her. Whole family esp. the children miss her and praying for her safe return. If you happen to spot her, pls call 012-2664451 ASAP as she's under special diet due to her sensitive skin..here's her descrption.

Name: Mable or Mabs for short
Sex: Female
Breed: Dalmatian
Additional : With silver choker chain, lost in PJ area

wah, you dog so strong, break the chain ? can climb from cage to gate ? monkey ? you people always say you love dog but why dog ran out of the house ? you people know the dog is afraid of fire cracker noise and why keep the dog in the cage why not in the house ? No body at home ? wah again, why leave your dog outside and in the cage and with the chain ? wah again, so many barrier also can ran away ? wah , 5 years old dalmatian, big size why no gut ? now gone you you feel sad ? Now you miss the dog after the dog gone ?

How to tell you what to do ? must be hiding under the car because she is scare of bomb !

dada

Re: [npk] Beagle (male) for adoption - NEW [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In Reply To
I rescued this Beagle(male)...my family call him Buddy and he is real buddy.

Very tame and my two little kids(3 and 4 years old) love him dearly.He is a very good dog with kids.

You may search my posts on details of the rescue.

He still walk with a limp.

I need to find him a good home because my other 6 dogs have been bullying him. I can not provide a comfortable place.

I will ONLY give this adoption to someone who can provide him a comfortable home. Therefore, please consider carefully before replying to this post.

Email npk@sovereign-tech.com or sms 019-3102880.

Thanks.

NPK

Wah, lost dog, you found him and now somebody adopted him , you are happy and the new owner happy ? but the real owner of the dog crying. you know ?

dada

Re: [kensonjia04] Help lost Girl - NEW [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In Reply To
If you have seen a 2 year old boxer running around streetsboro ohio Please email me @ kensonjia04@hotmail.com her name is annabelle and she is blind please help.

wah your dog can fly ? from ohio to malaysia ? why look for your dog in Malaysia ?

calling out your dog name probelm ...annabella, very long name. anna or bella easier.

you found the dog already ? or still missing in streetsboro ? boxer , can not get back, people will keep a 2 years old boxer, you can only miss the dog.

Re: [drashini] my baby terrier mixture missing [In reply to] Quote | Reply

In Reply To
i manage to get my baby's photo this is how he looks like.

wah, again, why so many lost dog ? i dont think you can get back your dog, like the one in Ohio who lost a boxer. and you lost a terrier. Can not understand you people, here you love dog, there you lost the dog. you all dont know how to keep dog.

one 5 years old dalmatian lagi teruk. can jump from cage and jump over the gate and break chain now gone. frightening . how to keep a jumping dog like that.

No hope. your dog only 2 years old and very small size. easy to take away like fast food.put in the shopping bag no one know also.

dada

(This post was edited by samuelsam on Jan 31, 2005, 9:35 PM)

Sherlok

Jan 31, 2005, 9:48 PM

Post #8 of 370 (2776 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Dumb ass of a human betul! Who's that fella? Let me wollap that bloosy rude bastard. Wanna fight? I'm a girl, but heck, I won't be afraid to fight someone like him!

I wanna thank you a zillion and worship you, Samuel, for pointing this bloody f**ker out. My friend was scolded in one of the thread you highlighted. Dah lah, his English is like a crappy piece of shit, that total scumbag totally bashed my good friend.

Here, all doggie lovers should stick together and if such a person can't even be civilized to another human, can you expect him to be civilized to a doggie?? Damn, I sure wanna kick his ass!

wah, a girl talk like that ? wah, all gang up ? No. dont do that to me, I am here to share and tell the true, why get mad ?

samuel, wah, you are terrible man, wah you can get people togather and you become a leader ? why people listen to you and follow you, because you know how to add and add and add and enjoy to see someone who annoyed get abandon from the forum ?

Wah, no matter how bad , no matter what word I used, I have not used any vulgar word and I did not lie, and i never compalin or talk bad about others , better than somebod who have a nice name but dirty mouth.

You want to kick my ass ? So you know about football ? you know how to kick? I worry when you lift your leg want to kick me, you get out of balance and fall and I am there to support you holding your back and one leg up. Then you look like a cartoon.I am a superman.

Now I write good english ? better and improved ? see, we can improve from learning through the forum, I learn from the experience people in here. they write good english so I learn. what about you ? your english is good but many funny signs and dirty, some can not understand. in hokkien, very deep. in english, it should be bombastic, my english not bad ?

Dont get angry for nothing. I am a new guy here and I learn fast, may be I will become a good guy by tomorrow . I am not that bad at all really .

dada

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 9:52 PM

Post #9 of 370 (2768 views)
Shortcut

What cool down?? The more I read, the more I wanna smash that f**king asshole's head and shove the pieces into his asshole (pun obviously intended).

What a stupid fella. Simply attack members who are clearly suffering from their lost doggie or a helpless situation. What kinda inconsiderate idiot would say something like that?? Only a heartless bloody stone.

Admin should block such heartless assholes lah. He is what makes the world less safe for defenless poochies... Eh, sorry if I am very fierce. I suffer from "Over-Protective Mother" syndrome and my BB is my everything. That's why I wanna protect my BB from anything that's even remotely bad...

Love, BB's Mommy

Frown BB Appreciation <<-->> BB ~ My Baby, My Love, My Everything, My Reason For Living Frown

Frown BB Shares Goss-Fest <<-->> BB & Snowy, Sitting under a Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G ~ Gossip is F-R-E-E Frown

Sherlok

Jan 31, 2005, 10:00 PM

Post #10 of 370 (2760 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Wow~wow~Shocked

Cool down~Cool down~

I have join a lot of forum in taiwan and MY, but i can't find out a people who said like him.

You can not find people in Taiwan and MY forum talk like me ? No. there are people like me, I am very common and easy person. It is just you can not accept me giving comments and criticize you. You are angry because my words used not nice and not beautiful.

Ask yourself a question why you get angry ?

I am not angry and I seldom get angry because I hear, I see and I feel. when you can do that, you should be happy. Like what I am doing now, I see, I hear, I feel, I sleep I eat I smell. so I am happy.

You must have something not with you. may be you dont feel , you dont hear and you see nothing. my english good ?

dada

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 10:12 PM

Post #11 of 370 (2752 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Sherlok] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

wah, a girl talk like that ? wah, all gang up ? No. dont do that to me, I am here to share and tell the true, why get mad ?

What is the truth to you is a distorted f**king perception of what even lies in the realm of truth. Gender discrimination can be used against you someday if you don't watch your smart alec mouth.

samuel, wah, you are terrible man, wah you can get people togather and you become a leader ? why people listen to you and follow you, because you know how to add and add and add and enjoy to see someone who annoyed get abandon from the forum ?

Samuel only raised an issue, there is no need to resort to name callings under the expense of your own words.

Wah, no matter how bad , no matter what word I used, I have not used any vulgar word and I did not lie, and i never compalin or talk bad about others , better than somebod who have a nice name but dirty mouth.

Words are oral contracts, in which, in print or in speech, can be (again) held against you should your big mouth continue to blabber like an incoherent idiot. If my mouth is so foul, why don't you pack it and leave. I have more right to be here than you do.

You want to kick my ass ? So you know about football ? you know how to kick? I worry when you lift your leg want to kick me, you get out of balance and fall and I am there to support you holding your back and one leg up. Then you look like a cartoon.I am a superman.

If you have so 'cleverly' admit that your ass is, in actual fact, a football, I have nothing to comment on what you have as a head. There's a word for people like you: No-brainer.

Now I write good english ? better and improved ? see, we can improve from learning through the forum, I learn from the experience people in here. they write good english so I learn. what about you ? your english is good but many funny signs and dirty, some can not understand. in hokkien, very deep. in english, it should be bombastic, my english not bad ?

Bombastic is a cliche. There's nothing worse than someone who refers to cliches, as a vocabulary, used in the English Language as "good". Please define "good". In your brainless-football-assed body, does "good" means being insulting, inconsiderate and cynical, to humans and animals, alike? If so, it is no wonder why you are not well received by other members.

Dont get angry for nothing. I am a new guy here and I learn fast, may be I will become a good guy by tomorrow . I am not that bad at all really .

You have had ample time to redeem yourself but you must have been too blind in that brainless-football-assed body of yours to see the chances you had. No one is angry over "nothing". We are just pissed off that you can't show a little human compassion to other members and their doggies. Here, through our love for our doggies, we unite. No one is ganging up against you, but we are individually voicing our detest towards you.

dada

On a norm, I would not do this to anyone, but you, buster, took the last straw outta everything annoying. If you are wondering how come people turned against you because of the things you wrote, read them again. Perhaps, if you are lucky (I doubt it), you might see the myriad of unpleasant feelings you have evoked in the people who expressed their grief and worries, only to be rebutted impolitely by you. If you have nothing good to say, don't say it. Words spoken in jest, might not seem that way to others. Unless you have perfected the art of communicating positively, do the world a favor by not communicating at all.

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 10:15 PM

Post #12 of 370 (2748 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kwlean2002] A trouble maker was born in this forum. [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello darling!

Waaa, you wanna cool me down ar?? Very hard cos I always very fiery one... Tongue But for you, ok lah, I will calm down! I will fight fire with ice. Ok ar?? Tongue See my ice cold reply to that ~~~urgh!~~~ "species" and I'm sure you will be proud of me... Hahahahahaha!

Love, BB's Mommy

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 10:19 PM

Post #13 of 370 (2747 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

wah, a girl talk like that ? wah, all gang up ? No. dont do that to me, I am here to share and tell the true, why get mad ? A girl talk like that? That's because of we found a non-human at here. A girl also can contro herself and that's becouse of your manner.Share and tell? What you just post, i just saw you were intervened others and make a fun from others who are lost thier dog.

samuel, wah, you are terrible man, wah you can get people togather and you become a leader ? why people listen to you and follow you, because you know how to add and add and add and enjoy to see someone who annoyed get abandon from the forum ? If i'm a terrible man, you will be a villain. You are right, i like to be a leader, especially lead others to find out more trouble maker. Don't have anyone listen to me, but they know that from realy. Of couse i enjoy to see the trouble maker keep a way from us, if not, i wouldn't sit in front of my PC from 10am until now to see what do you post.

Do you know what's VULGAR means? the one of this mean's "likely to offend many people" and you have done it on your post. So, somebody who have a nice name but dirty mouth? Who are you talking about? Me? others? Or you? If talking about us...ha, funny, that's just on your position view. I'm not think so on others view as you said is us, but maybe is you.
So, how do you know that she don't know about football and kick? Maybe she don't know, but just kick you no need to have any technique. Superman? Aiyoyo, don't spoile superman names please, you just a crown only.
No body said you write a bad english, but in bad manner. You think your english is better that yesterday? Nope, You have some spelling mistake on the top too. Who are you learning from? I'm not think so there have another non-human except you in this forum.
Sure we can give up to you, but not now. A newbie in this forum? Ya, i know that. Don't have any newbie talking same as you. Tomorrow will be a good guy? Oh, god, please help this guy, we hope so you can do it, but this is impossible mission.
dada

(This post was edited by samuelsam on Jan 31, 2005, 10:25 PM)

Sherlok

Jan 31, 2005, 10:30 PM

Post #14 of 370 (2731 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Wah, you have a beautiful statement made but why made it on me ? why waste your timetalking to me ? you lonely ?

Blood boiled ? never mind, I am just another person. another guyliving somewhere, a guy that share the same things you like most -dog.me difference because I dont write like you (I cant becaue your English is perfect)

Why blabla and waste time ? you have better thing to do or you dont. Thats why you come after me ?

dada

kwlean2002
Doggyman

Jan 31, 2005, 10:31 PM

Post #15 of 370 (2730 views)
Shortcut

nice words ! I won't give any comment on this guys, once replies to him...its became never ending story.....so just past by he's post...let his post disable later on...when no 1 reply to him...better try the below from ilovenba....also a nice post !!!!

If BB (sorry forget is girl or boy ) saw her mom on fire will scare him/her la !!! I always visit your's threat on chitchat..but have to learn from you all, if i own a shih-tzu in future.

http://www.puppy.com.my/...;;page=unread#unread

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 10:36 PM

Post #16 of 370 (2729 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Wow~wow~Shocked

Cool down~Cool down~

You can not find people in Taiwan and MY forum talk like me ? No. there are people like me, I am very common and easy person. It is just you can not accept me giving comments and criticize you. You are angry because my words used not nice and not beautiful.
Ask yourself a question why you get angry ?

I am not angry and I seldom get angry because I hear, I see and I feel. when you can do that, you should be happy. Like what I am doing now, I see, I hear, I feel, I sleep I eat I smell. so I am happy.

You must have something not with you. may be you dont feel , you dont hear and you see nothing. my english good ?

dada

Why i get angry? Not because of your words but because of your manner.

I can see what you type, i hear resentment from other, i feel you are a villain, i sleep when you are not here, i eat food without your contamination and i smell a devil smell from you.

Sherlok

Jan 31, 2005, 10:42 PM

Post #17 of 370 (2725 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To
Well, say what you like best. you have opened a new thread with many replies. that show you are a leader in a small way, to lead people to say things they dont normally dont , a good job suit you most is Direct sales. They need you more than this forum does. You know how to stir and influence people like the beautiful lady with sweet name Esther (I like this name very much) kow dow to you samuel for being able to invite the smart and sweet name lady to throw her perfect English on me. I have got it all. I pick up her English writing because I have not met one lady that could scold people and throw her anger with elegantly with style , ( not like you, you are blunt) I am not up set, I am not annoyed but happy to learn from her written English. me, at advantage , you are not. coz, you are blunt. Esther, My English writing improved? dada

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 10:47 PM

Post #18 of 370 (2722 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To
Wah, you have a beautiful statement made but why made it on me ? why waste your timetalking to me ? you lonely ?

Blood boiled ? never mind, I am just another person. another guyliving somewhere, a guy that share the same things you like most -dog.me difference because I dont write like you (I cant becaue your English is perfect)

Why blabla and waste time ? you have better thing to do or you dont. Thats why you come after me ?

dada

Ya, i'm boring today but not lonely. With your post, sense you are more lonely. my english is perfect? No, what i use is just common word. You feel you can write same as me? I know why do you feel that, because what you saw on my reply, there have a principle, a sence and logic. Have you? If you can do it, then i can sure that no ones will disagreeable to you.

ilovenba
Enthusiast

Jan 31, 2005, 11:11 PM

Post #19 of 370 (2709 views)
Shortcut

http://www.puppy.com.my/...e_offensive_P201704/

let's join the poll and see the result. :p

nothing is imposible, it just looked that way.

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 11:12 PM

Post #20 of 370 (2707 views)
Shortcut

Come lah, Samuel, we leave this good for nothing football-assed no brainer.

We do what my good good friend said - IGNORE HIM.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss. We both lonely and bored people should talk to each other and everyone else except someone as DESPERATE as him.

What's righteous will prevail. What stands on such shaky foundation as his, well, WON'T. Tongue

Wei, so how come I have never seen you in other forum thread? Where you usually read?? Wink

Love, BB's Mommy

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 11:21 PM

Post #21 of 370 (2700 views)
Shortcut

Yeah, yeah... You are my solace lah... Rather than break my heel kicking his ass, I might as well use my heels to sole my feet. Hahahahaha!

Yup, I have better things to do with my life - Learn law and go to court with my Daddy so that I can convict people like that pissy prick later on in my life... Hahahahaha!

Focus, Esther, focus... Kwleen asked you to work on love, not anger! Tongue

U are my Angelic and I am gonna go back to working with my love - shih tzus! Hahahahaah!

Love, BB's Mommy

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Jan 31, 2005, 11:27 PM

Post #22 of 370 (2692 views)
Shortcut

All rigth then~Crazy

ARRRRH~I need some rest start from now....

Heihei~ i have finish my rest. (What kind of this rest??)

Ha~i will leave him alone start by now.

If i reply him again....i will....donate RM100 to PAWTongue

Who am i? Where do i from?

Kekeke~i was innative past time, cause i haven't a dog right now.

That's why u never saw mee before~Sly

So...i don't know what can i chat with others meh~

Btw, nice to meet you all~ Wish me will be a dog owner and share it things with you all

Esther6281
ALPHA

Jan 31, 2005, 11:44 PM

Post #23 of 370 (2675 views)
Shortcut

Hahahahaha! You are funny lah! Cute! Laugh

Cheh, no doggie yet also can chit chat mah... What lah you! Hahahahaha! Ketuk your head! Wei, go check out shih tzus lah! I have one and he is a perfect little critter in my eye... I am his mommy mah! *proud* Laugh

Sam ar, no doggie also can still belanja me yamcha! Hahahahahaha!

Yeah lor, you'd better go rest lah... Half your day almost gone in convicting someone who clearly should be thrown to max security prison. I think I wanna jump ship and learn law properly from my family lah... That way I can sue you if you no belanja me yamcha... Hahahahahahahaha!

Wei, visit my thread sometimes and fall in love with shih tzu ok?? Tongue

Love, BB's Mommy

Sherlok

Jan 31, 2005, 11:52 PM

Post #24 of 370 (2673 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

dada

Ya, i'm boring today but not lonely. With your post, sense you are more lonely. my english is perfect? No, what i use is just common word. You feel you can write same as me? I know why do you feel that, because what you saw on my reply, there have a principle, a sence and logic. Have you? If you can do it, then i can sure that no ones will disagreeable to you.

Samuel, you desperately needed some praises from other? why you ( thick face) to self praise about your English writing ? you want me to be like the way you write your English, c'mon man, no way, I dont want to be like you. The above post was meant for Esther not you. Esther, yes, you can ignore my post, but why were you replying me post in the first place ? why were you involved with this ? Because you want to be a supermum ? I wonder how you look after the dog and what kind of love provide to your dog ? Seems, you are not an easy person to get along with what about dogs ? I think all your dogs muct be very obedient , because your are so fierce and commanding. Now my English improved ? I think my posts were an alarm, it trigger the alarm to alert others in a difference style (yeah , with style) lost dogs. adoption etc. it will remain with them for quite a while, it hurt, it insult but dont forget, it remind them not to repeat the mistake (lost dog) Go read the lost dog threads how they have their dog lost I nearly die of choking reading some of the way they have their dog lost, it was cute, funny and impossible. Why dog lost ? did anyone ask such question ? you want to talk about pity ? sympathy ? tolong ? I do the same but they should have known better how to keep the dog ? how to look after them ? My cousin keeps dog and never have lost once, why theirs ? imagine 5 years old damaltian broke chain, broke cage and jump over the gate ? must be hell of a panic and scared by the china bomb (fire works) but why owner dont realise the dog's problem ? leaving the dog alone chained in the cage ? they call themself dog lover ? Chained and Caged ? who to blame ? they deserve to be insulted and scolded. Have I made my points there ? The fun is there. dada

samuelsam
K9 Maniac

Feb 1, 2005, 12:14 AM

Post #25 of 370 (2667 views)
Shortcut

Walao~Pirate

Just meet you today only leh~No pelanja will sue me huhMad What's law is it

Why must i pelanja you lah~

I think you are more cutely as me.

No god no talking points meh~

But now i find where's the point now~kekeke~Sly

Shih tzu huh~ But my mum not so like shih tzu leh. Cause my mum don't like long hair breed We must respect family member's like and dislike meh.Wink

We are thinking over to Lab now, and i will go to PAW when i free to have a look for adopt a dog from there. But my P car licence was died and i haven't renew yet, no licence can't go over there lar~~~ Or maybe i drive without licence kekeke~i will be give a compound from police

Btw....i haven't eat my lunch go and eat first ya~

KEKE~

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my