Home

Main Index MAIN
INDEX
FAQ FAQ & HELP FAQ PHOTO GALLERY Who's Online WHO'S
IN

Home: Dog and Puppies Talk: Dog Show and Championship:
1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!!

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

PSY
K9 Kaki

Mar 9, 2005, 7:51 AM

Post #76 of 100 (4185 views)
Shortcut
Re: [doodle] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi,

So sorry to hear about your experience and Chrissong is right, do not take it too hard but on another note go and find out why and I mean really why. They have now a web page go and get your tuppence worth after all they did make a big Hoo Hah about the web page so use it. I am certain a fair number of us would dearly like to know. Do give it a shot and see.

kitconnie78
ALPHA

Mar 9, 2005, 2:30 PM

Post #77 of 100 (4162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PSY] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi all just want to share some experience of the show. I was there entered the show for my puppy silky terrier. I feel a little bit stupid. What happen is that all contestant need to join for both show. The problem is the FCI show CC or RCC will not be given to puppy unless your dog is over 12 months old. The thing is there are no information of this has been informed to the contestant. So I was there for FCI show for my puppy is like walking in the ring and out. That's all because my dog is a puppy so just to walk for fun. .

~*~*~*~*~*~*
|<('.'.)>
| (._0)
| ? , ":./
| ;];]c_)
Cool kitconnie78 is the owner of Blush Bibi, Smile Eden, Minmin (Silky Terrier), Tongue Momo (M. Schnaunzer) Laugh Gobi (pug) Sly Magic (Border Collie) and Frown Ariel

Jamal
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 5:54 PM

Post #78 of 100 (4150 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I think that for this, you cannot blame the club for not announcing. It would be going out of their way and being very helpful, if they did but this is the responsibility of the exhibitor to ensure that their dogs are entered in the correct classes and for which the awards their dogs would be eligible if competed for. But if you had no choice and were forced to enter both shows, despite the fact that your dogs is obviously not eligible for any CACIB awards, then you may have grounds for complaint. But there are awards in the FCI shows for junor and puppies in group and show level isn't it?

It is common knowledge that the CACIB can only be won by dogs that are out of puppy stage, plus the interval between the 1st and last one to qualify for Int'l Ch must be not less than 12 months. Must be by different judges, etc, etc.

Luckily for Malaysian exhibitors, the requirement for Int'l Chs to receive their CACIBs from at least 2 or 3 different countries had been dropped, otherwise it would be an expensive exercise and it is now possible to be an Int'l Ch without even having to compete internationally.

(This post was edited by Jamal on Mar 9, 2005, 6:05 PM)

xena11a
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 7:41 PM

Post #79 of 100 (4123 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamal] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jamal,

It’s sound that you are an expert in min pin breed. Wow! As u mentioned that there was a dog that looked most typey, was unfortunately showing very little hackney-like movement, which one r u referring to? Male or female? I am not really quite understand and even can’t really image typey min pin. May be with your knowledge and quote I can learn more on the breed.

Thanks

James

AndrewWong
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 7:59 PM

Post #80 of 100 (4116 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Jamal] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi Jamal and everyone,

Being a novice Min Pin exhibitioner, I can see that Jamal is far more experienced than I am in the breed. Unfortunately for Min Pins in Malaysia, I do agree with him in certain respects. Malaysia is still quite some way from competing on a consistent level with the likes of Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia [not to mention Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong!]. From the little I have seen so far, Philippine Min Pins do stand out as being closest to the American type of Min Pin, but they too have their obvious drawbacks for being so reliant on Cutter, a very famous stud who has no doubt raised the bar but too much of a good thing will overemphasise the weaknesses and like I said earlier no dog is perfect. The breeding standard in Malaysia is still at its infancy and will take some time and a few generations of careful line-breeding on strong foundation dogs before the consistency can be seen and produced I think. I can only wait!!!!!!!!!

By the way for those keen on the breed, do keep in mind that Min Pins are quite different in different parts of the world due to the various breed standards. A clear example would be to compare the American type to the European type. The American type is generally lighter in bone, nice hackney is desired, mostly cropped and docked and are bred for the Toy group that they belong in. European Min Pins are much more robust, heavily boned, natural-eared and often dropped-eared, natural tailed and the much desired hackney trait in some countries is virtually viewed as a fault!!!!!!!! Shocking yeah??? This is because the European Min Pins is bred mostly for their historical ratter function [when they were classified as terriers] rather than as a companion dog, hence their classification in the working group now from the toy group before. Because of the FCI show, I took the trouble to look through the FCI breed standard of the Min Pin on their website and confirmed this. If the FCI shows were truly judging on an FCI breed basis, all the Min Pins there may have been disqualified for having docked tails!!!!!! So I think it all comes down to preference. For me I think both types have their strengths and a good judge will have to have a balanced view and know all the relevant standards well and judge on that. Not easy!!!!!!!!!

Jamal, I’m sorry you were so disappointed with the show and the Min Pins. I have some grouses myself but I think the is making some progress in the right direction. The fees are pretty high I have to admit when compared with other richer countries and even neighbouring countries – does not hold purchasing power parity at all!!!!!!!! So more can be done I guess but I will continue to support them and hope things get more efficient and improve. As for your comments on Min Pins here, I don’t know where you got the idea that the standard here is v high as you said that our Min Pins have been hyped up. I think every Min Pin show person in Malaysia would readily agree with you that our standard on average still lacks behind our counterparts although some good inroads have been recently made. That said, I think you have also chosen to come to the wrong show to make this assessment. There are some stunning champion dogs in the possession of some breeders here not showing on those days you attended – multi BIS/ multi group winners/ placers. That nice dog and nice young bitch you mentioned are just 2 of many more, you know. And from the little I know and seen, some really nice puppies from these top dogs are just waiting in the wings ready to debut anytime soon…from your comments, I have a hunch that these dogs and their pups may be more to your liking. I have seen dogs and pups from neighbouring countries and these new unshown ones in my opinion are on par although fewer in number than overseas. Come again for the other shows and you may see for yourself to believe. I’m sure your experience will tell you not to conclude and generalise your assessment based on just one or two shows. No offence ok?

Speaking about Singapore Jamal, do you know of any reputable breeders there? You seem to be well versed with so many countries. I often go down to visit friends or relatives and would like to view their Min Pins and examine for myself the quality there, maybe even import from there if I can afford it. I heard from a friend there whom I met over the internet that the Min Pin entries in Spore are v small and dismal – far less competitive than Malaysia. Usually there is only one breeder’s dogs competing with himself and sometimes just one or two entries. He did mention that the dogs have unsound and sometimes exaggerated hackney movement and were super cow-hocked in his words. He didn’t think much at all about the handling as well. Occasionally another much weaker entrant may participate and that would be about it. I plan to come up and see for myself one day – maybe I will time my visit with their AKU show or something.

So Jamal, it was very good to hear from you… please contribute more of your thoughts on Min Pins – you write like an expert!!!!!!!! I hope the Malaysian Min Pins as a whole will one day rise to a standard appealing to your eyes but trust me, there are some foundation imported dogs here now capable of giving it just that start. Just wait and see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be patient – will take some time.

Hear from you soon and take care.

Cheers,
Andrew

(This post was edited by Moderator on Mar 10, 2005, 6:09 AM)

Jamal
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 8:21 PM

Post #81 of 100 (4102 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AndrewWong] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hello,

Your post really raises some eyebrows.

Your friend in Singapore sounds really informative to be able to unearth dirt and you ought to be accorded the same credit for propagating it.

I think that it would present an excellent opportunity for you to go and rescue those dogs and make yourself a national hero. I think newspapers can be believed everywhere and I really pity this unfortunate Singapore fellow, to meet with low down catiffs such as your Singapore friend.

Anyway, if the minpins in other countries are so lousy, unsound and incorrect in movement, maybe you can go there with your excellent winning dogs and show them a thing or two. From what I know, these lousy, unsound, super-cowhocked minpins also manage to win groups and best in shows under international judges, so I gather that the other breed dogs in the group and in show there are possibly worse than that. In that respect, then I should think that your dogs should do much better, since they are not having to contend with such lousy dogs.

It is one thing to discuss dogs and another to proceed with libel. This is a good reflection of the kind of person that you are.

Jamal
Novice

Mar 9, 2005, 8:53 PM

Post #82 of 100 (4089 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xena11a] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi James,

If I can recall correctly, I think that the nice looking minpin that looked the most typey was a male. And type is what makes a breed distinguishable from any other breed or non-breed of dog.

This describes what you should expect when looking at a minpin:

The Miniature Pinscher is structurally a well balanced, sturdy, compact, short coupled, smooth-coated dog. He naturally is well groomed, proud, vigorous and alert. Characteristic traits are his hackney-like action, fearless animation, complete self-possession and his spirited presence.

And it would be useful, if you looked at the breed standards available on many sites on the internet. Many of these are illustrated and these should help you visualise the ideal specimen of this breed.

Is your dog cropped locally or imported? I've been trying to find a good vet in JB to do my dog but have not been able to get it done yet.

xena11a
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 1:39 AM

Post #83 of 100 (4042 views)
Shortcut

As far as I know you can find vet in Senawang and Klang that do the ear cropping. Of course, the crop is still acceptable, but definitely can’t compare those from Thailand, Philippine and US lah. I have never heard someone do in JB.

James

groovemaster
Enthusiast

Mar 10, 2005, 1:46 AM

Post #84 of 100 (4041 views)
Shortcut
Re: [chrisong] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Was at d show as a spectator n hv 2 agree dat for 1st time exhibitors, it all appeared 2 b a bit confusing n uninspiring. Announcements were poor, details n timing of events were sketchy. Publicity was lacking, hence d poor crowd turnout. Only few booths were set up on d day. Sorely missing is d class n prestige normally attached 2 such dog shows. At times, dont even know who won what n hv 2 look 2 d photographer during d photo sessions 2 find out d real winner...no kidding!

Dat said, I did enjoy myself with d varied breeds on show n can appreciate d efforts made by d organizers. It's not every day dat u get a dog show in Msia, wat more 4 shows. Perhaps dey shld only stick to 1 well organized n classy show instead of trying 2 fit 4 shows in a couple of days. For 1st timers, its ur responsibility 2 b well versed with d rules of showing n not wait till d show day 2 learn, as d ring stewards n judges will b too occupied on d day itself. Get urself a rule book or even read up on d literature on such events.

On a positive note, at least there werent any entrance fees n non-show dogs were allowed in as well. Other shows would do well 2 follow suit.

Groovy, 'I think show dogs can b quite classy...but d show itself must hv class alsoler'.

Feeling groovy? ... den take a peek at 'GroovyDogsJustWannaHvFun'

xena11a
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 2:59 AM

Post #85 of 100 (4017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi minglmy,

Yah… it is the cho/tan min pin. It is a bitch. I know that u are min pin fancier… anyway, showing is just a hobby nothing more than that. I have few min pins pet as home. The cho/tan also one of my pet….

Hope fully we can meet up one day, but lately I quite busy travelling around.

James

AndrewWong
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 3:00 AM

Post #86 of 100 (4017 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jamal,

I'm sorry if my posting offended you. From your reaction, that seems to be the case. But just like you expressing your opinion on our dogs, I was merely relating what a friend of mine who occasionally shows dogs in Spore commented about Min Pins there. Nothing is made up. I will go there see for myself if there's any truth to what he said.

And if I ever am able to breed something nice, perhaps I will go over to Spore to compete as you suggested, why not? Win or lose doesn't matter - still a learning experience for me only and I will try my best within my means. I hope by then if ever the Spore AVA can relax the quarantine a bit if not very chia lat!!!! :)

Please don't feel offended.

Andrew

Jamal
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 3:30 AM

Post #87 of 100 (4002 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AndrewWong] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am equally sorry that you failed to provoke any response from me or from others from your inaccurate, despicable and malicious post.

As I have said, it just brings mirth to see what sort of person you are and that is not surprising, considering the company in which you keep.

Having the benefit of speaking to some people on the same;

You can try and I'm sure that even the least of the unsound and sometimes exaggerated hackney movement and super cow-hocked (sic) minpins could meet your dogs in the ring and the result wouldn't need any part of a fertile imagination.

The dog world is small and I have no doubt that your mouth would take you places. Pity the US breeders who weren't as thick as their counterparts up north.

Offended? Please don't be, as I wasn't either; as I am not the one with the unsound, sometimes exaggerated hackney movement and super cow-hocked minpins nor proud owners of their arachnid counterparts.

LOL

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2005, 3:38 AM

Post #88 of 100 (3995 views)
Shortcut
Re: [xena11a] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi James,

I myself, have 2 minpin... one fatty stag red girl called mocha and the other rust n tan or as you called it choc n tan - his name is called Summer. They too are my pet, companion, son & daugther. I'm glad to know another choc n tan minpin in the forum !

cheers,
minglmy

Jamal
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 4:15 AM

Post #89 of 100 (3983 views)
Shortcut

Hi James,

Enh, I tried to ask Dr Batu from the Tun Aminah area in JB but it is not done there. Maybe when I have the time and my puppy feels ready, then I shall try my luck in Klang and Senawang. The dobe breeders in KL and PJ gets theirs done very nicely. But I also saw some minpins previously owned by an MKA official living in JB that has nicely cropped ears

Surprisingly, the breeder in the Philippines sent the puppy without the ears being done, but I may keep her as a pet and not do her ears anyway.

I would keep my eyes out for another minpin, maybe from Singapore or Indonesia later on and thanks for your tips on where cropping can be done.

I looked at your pic a bit closer and see that you are very lucky to have an elegant minpin that has naturally erect ears and that is a real bonus!!!

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2005, 4:37 AM

Post #90 of 100 (3972 views)
Shortcut

Jamal,

Thank you for your insightful thoughts shared on the subject of minpins. Unfortunately further down the post is not what I intended the 'discussion' to go but nonetheless, I have manage to learn a thing or 2 from you guy's postings and sharings. Thank you again.... please do join me in the minpin section and share more when you have time.

Its always good to have a difference of opinion as its where we get to learn from others. I'm glad to see you joining this forum. Hope to see more post from you !

cheers,
minglmy

Jamal
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 5:03 AM

Post #91 of 100 (3969 views)
Shortcut
Re: [minglmy] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi minglmy,

Don't mention it. We are all minpin lovers and learning along the way. I have a friend who works in the Asian Development Bank in Manila and when I visited him, I was so impressed by the wonderful minpins there and there were so many of them. They seem to be a real favourite breed with the Filipinos.

Later on, I went to the toy group show in Indonesia where the pomeranians and shih tzus were very strong and also managed to see some nice minpins there. Then I was at the shows in Bangkok last year and saw quite a few minpins and visited a breeder who sent some dogs to Malaysia. Also visited Singapore and saw a couple of dogs at the shows.

This was the benefit which I had when I visually compared the dogs that I saw at the show with what I was familar with and against the breed standard. And sharing notes with long-time breeders and foreign exhibitors along the way. It is important to be gentlemanly and honourable in the way the you conduct yourself in this sport of dogs and I fully agree with you that its always good to have a difference of opinion as its where we get to learn from others (sic).

I guess that this is also where the ways part in terms of personal intergrity and character. I would join you in your minpin thread sometime later and I hope to be able to get myself another nice minpin to accompany my girl and we can all meet up sometime or arrange to visit a show to see some more minpins.

minglmy
Puppycom Veteran

Mar 10, 2005, 5:11 AM

Post #92 of 100 (3958 views)
Shortcut

Hi Jamal,

Wow, no wonder u know so much abt minpin show dogs quality. As for me, I have only seen those in Malaysia. Always been missing the chance to go Singapore to visit their shows. I'm planning to go down to bangkok sometime in may for a holiday trip and will look out to see if there is any shows there during that time or not.

Yes, I would definitely love to be able to meet up and maybe have a small minpin gathering along the way Smile where we would be able to share more abt the breed itself.

Minpins are wonderful breed ... loyal, fierce when needed to be, alert and pampered with owner. Definitely the KING OF TOYS ! Frown

cheers,
minglmy

Cloe
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 7:40 AM

Post #93 of 100 (3927 views)
Shortcut
Re: [kitconnie78] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

hi Kitconnie,

Were you showing your silky puppy that day? if so, we might have seen each other since we were in the same group. i was showing a Jack Russell Terrier puppy. like you, I, as well as my puppy's owner, was disappointed that she was not eligible to compete for CACIB in the FCI shows. Thank goodness, there were still the other two MKA shows where she managed to get her CC Wink. Nonetheless, it was a great experience for me, the puppy and her owner's entire family.

And glad to see you guys here, Ricky and Andrew. Frown

Cheers!

Windcharm Jack Russells

(This post was edited by Cloe on Mar 10, 2005, 7:45 AM)

xena11a
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 5:52 PM

Post #94 of 100 (3890 views)
Shortcut

Well Jamal, lets me say something neutral. U should not step on other people tail since u are just new in the forum and it is very obvious seen that your intention to do so while I read thru the history in this forum. Please stop all this nonsense both of my dear friends. It is all the same for all the dog show around the world and the people in the show, stepping on each other people and telling the world they are the best. Some of the US friends also tell me the same thing happen there.

We are the Malaysian, I am sure u guys can see our government is enforced on the BUDI BAHASA BUDAYA KITA via TV media.

Jamal, you have your right to comment dog, no doubt. But from the previous conversation, it gives people a feeling that u intentionally to let people down in the first place. For a smart guy like u sure knew Andrew is showing his dogs and purpose describing some dog "Some really looked like spiders without much substance" and "string it up like an ikan masin". Smart way of killing bird! I have seen enough so many breeder contempt each the others in many US forum.

I am sure u are the show person and gila about min pin and u do not want to review urself. I have been in the min pin for sometimes, in this region especially SEA, min pin show group is very small and I am able to identify who u are… So just stop stepping each other…

And I can tell u, I like the ‘spider’ and that is my taste meanwhile I like Olan and Joe too. Finally, I did not like to involve such nonsense….

James

Jamal
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 6:26 PM

Post #95 of 100 (3878 views)
Shortcut

Well James. I'm sure that you sound really neutral looking at the history of these posts.

Nowhere have I said anything that is untrue or misleading nor defammatory, as what some others have done.

A lack of substance and body is commonplace in many breeds of dog and this is fundamentally described in many written critiques and if you are familar with the FCI show judging structure itself.

We show dogs and we like dogs; describing what one sees with one's own eyes and understands with personal knowledge, is fair comment; even more so if one has experience with the subject matter.

Subjugating, tainting or just making malicious personal attacks amounting to wholesale libel is not. And nowhere have I brought myself or degraded myself to doing something so debase and despicable. Using Bahasa, would be amply described as Keji.

I see that the Moderator of this forum has seem fit to moderate AndrewWong's post and now you have kindly stepped in to say something neutral. The use of this word never seemed a greater travesty than now.

With the benefit of advice across the causeway, I similarly am able to identify you but is it important? I own Peggy Sue, we own this and that, and the endless badmouthing and malicious chatter is pathogenic, as it is endemic?

I hope not.

The biggest mistake made is to suffer fools and in this case, invite an ular kepala dua yang berbisa into view; I'm sure AndrewWong's Singaporean friend is as neutral and beneign as he is and my last word on this irrelevant subject taken from Aesop: One is judged, but, by the company in which they keep.

You wouldn't find a neutral ion in the party of negatively charged ones, or would you?

A tree is known by its fruit.

xena11a
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 9:46 PM

Post #96 of 100 (3818 views)
Shortcut

Come on friend, negatively charged ion would not accept each other in a company/ group. Ha..ha.. get a physic book and read about it…

I think that for everything I say you have an answer and for everything you answer I have a rebuttal and the way I see it this does not end - it will just keep going on and on and on and on… Ok lah, my friend across causeway, take a good care.

James

Jamal
Novice

Mar 10, 2005, 9:55 PM

Post #97 of 100 (3810 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Come on friend, negatively charged ion would not accept each other in a company/ group.

Well, I guess that you have said it yourself.

I must say that in my haste, I have mis-spelt one very important word wrongly and that was caitiff. Always at the back of my head but never used, as the occasion or type of person never arose till now.

Now I see.

Bull Lover
Doggyman

Mar 16, 2005, 1:12 AM

Post #98 of 100 (3576 views)
Shortcut
Re: [all] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

i went to the show c 6 c 6, but i don't know much about dog show.. just went to see doggies, i am just a simple dog lover hehhe.. but i got 1 quetion.

if someone bring a breed and it is the only 1 in the show, he will get the CC BOB (actually i am not sure this title..sorry)? how about if the dog is not fully in standard, like the ear is out? tail is out? will he still get some title? by only cutting out the points? or he will be totally out?

** Taro & Foo **

Check it out! ITS FUN!!
THE BULLDOG STATION **drop us a visit **
PHOTO ALBUM : PUPPY.COM & OTHERS
Ref: Pg 18; 19

TARO Nippon Adv

MORE ABOUT GERBIL

The Small Fry
Novice

Mar 18, 2005, 11:35 AM

Post #99 of 100 (3506 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I will prefer people give some better suggestion instead of keep complaining on the events.

MKA is a non profit organization , they always need some people or volunteers to run the organization.Try to imagine, running such organization and such big events show (FCI Shows), its not easy job...do you know how much time people spend on preparing , coordinate, and a lot a lot...So, I will say its really not that easy....

Yes, maybe you are right, we might feel disappointed cause of poorly organize and unprofessional ,but If you are members or committee, after you spend so much afford on the events, but end up kena shoot or complaining ,how you feel????? I think they are the one most suffered and more disappointed than us.

I will prefer give them a token of appreciation, compliment and of course if there is some mistake, just keep it as a lesson. Will it be better way?

Showing dog are come from heart, if we want the organization become more professional, or better organize, of course we must work together, I always thinking give a positive suggestion will be better than complaining.

Those member always keep complaining and never think about positive way to improve is not desired at all...

I think the most important things is how we look at the dog show, for some people, WIN and LOSE is very important for them. for myself, I will more concern on my dog performance and presentation on the show days compare to winning, regardless who win the game, if your dog performance well that day, it is your winning day.

Finally, maybe we can put it this way,if you want the organization become more professional ,than lets give some better idea and positive way ,unless you wish not to see the orgranization improve, then you can make as many negative complaint as you want. Smile

A cantonese saying goes, "If you do not have such a big head, don't wear a big hat."

I feel that if the Association is not ready to organize big events, then put off to later dates in thefuture, and not do a bad job then whine on how difficult or tedious it was to the event into place, attributing the badly done job to the chores involved, reminiscent to an infantile case where a youngster blames his failure to the level of difficulty of the exam script.

And if you want a better idea as you said, let me give you - Do not bother with such massive scales again. Do so only when the association is competent. And yes, this is constructive and take it this way please.

Jamal is right in stating the issue on value-adding. If you are to charge big bucks, then give big impressions. However in this case, big but adverse impressions. Do reflect.

The Small Fry
Novice

Mar 18, 2005, 11:37 AM

Post #100 of 100 (3503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ricky] 1st -2nd INTERNATIONAL DOG SHOW & 223rd , 225th MKA ALL BREED DOG SHOW!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Sure or not...you want to become president???

no problem one, I can just pass the msg to the commitee, but at least you must show your interest to them lah...LOLahhahahCool

but you must understand lah, register puppies and other application must involve money lah,otherwise how to survive, alot of expenses lah....we must think about people also lah.??

What I mean non profit organization mean that they not mainly to gain profit lah..agree or not ,Chris? Laugh

Of course , this is not a WAR ZONE lah.

Honest speaking, base on the show, at least we can see something different lah compare last time...like new ribbons, manage to get FCI show, photograph, sound system, DJ and so on...so its indicate something different and something could be new to everyone,,,,,so , lets give a chance, and see hows the respond and result time being..Cool

I do agree we should uphold the harmony of the forums, at least till people speak proper English for all to comprehend. Wink

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Copyright 2001~ 2002 Hileytech Sdn Bhd , All Rights Reserved.  Disclaimer  Privacy Statement
For comments and Suggestion, Please contact the Webmaster at puppy@puppy.com.my